• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

John Bolton Fired

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He should have never been hired in the first place. He was the poster child of a warmongering MIC tool.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
don't really have a problem with this,

many of us here are just tired of endless wars, and our guys fighting for no reason other than fiat and budgets,

iraq still exists as a complete mess
afgan is a endless quagmire, just as it was for russia
syria isn't worth the time
iran can stuff it,
little kim chi in NK is a dumbass
the hoodlum in Vene
etc
etc

It is high time we told them to kill themselves off, not our concern, just don't mess with us,
if you do, we come in guns a blazin' and don't stop 'til we hit your borders end to end
ie scorched earth policy

until then, we leave you alone

enough of this 'managed response' rubbish

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I'm all for putting those who want war into a boxing ring and let them go at it...

Think of the revenues from TV!!

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm all for putting those who want war into a boxing ring and let them go at it...

Think of the revenues from TV!!
Young soldiers wanting hazardess duty pay against congress critters, wall street types and bankers. Should be fun to watch

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I guess WWIII is cancelled now! Perhaps John can get a position overseas! Maybe Trump is going to stop sucking Israeli dick planning for the Zionists to finally get their comeuppance! (Hey, I can dream, can't I)

1568141646637.png

1568146399181.png

Last edited:

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I guess WWIII is cancelled now! Perhaps John can get a position overseas! Maybe Trump is going to stop sucking Israeli dick planning for the Zionists to finally get their comeuppance! (Hey, I can dream, can't I)

View attachment 140672
Dream and pray. Have you heard about these noahhide laws where they want to cut off the heads of Christians. Christians are not the smartest group but that is little extreme. I'm 100% sure I'm on the off with their head list. I have been told that already. Maybe I can hide out in Cambodia Thailand:-)

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
OM FING GOD MAN

we get it, the evil joos touched you in a special place and your hate knows no bounds,

we have seen all the evidence of your complete hatred,

doesn't mean we have to put up with it

I get it, those pos's are but a piece of the puzzle, go work on the rest of it,

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Oh man, I dream about the day they come for me!!!! I have a few friends I'll be introducing them to when they arrive for my head!
You shouldn't have to worry shooty...

You are not a Christian.

Are you?

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
It's about time, but I would like to see libertarian and peace nik policies implemented. How about a new real 911 investigation? So many secret files need to be opened.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
If you are interested in why he was fired go in about 45 minutes. You might have to wait 4 or 5 minutes.
I'm not familiar with these guys but I know someone who worked at the Piketon plant. In fact I know several someones. So these guys are claiming the gaseous diffusers were pulled out of Piketon and sent to Iran?

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
While the flack flies on the Bolton firing and we're all distracted, the Israeli zionists are firing up more tanks and planes in the ME. I'll be curious to see how Trump deals with this!

View attachment 140668
Full support. He's the King of Israel.

trump-chosen-one-king-israel-antichrist-833x436.jpg

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm not familiar with these guys but I know someone who worked at the Piketon plant. In fact I know several someones. So these guys are claiming the gaseous diffusers were pulled out of Piketon and sent to Iran?
I kind of just started listening to them John is lawyer who's dad was fbi agent the the Kennedy brothers were using to investigate paper clip and who these crazy people the
c I a were bringing in and the weapons about bay of pigs? Or something like that. George seems to know everything about all the power brokers. He is Jewish I think and sold software? He will not talk about Bill Gates said the guy just paid so well. Think he was also journalist in Oregon and ran into the guns for drugs think at his local airport back in the day. George Webb does a short show like daily.
I don't always listen to these long shows closely or even all of the show but I'm sure the info you want is there someplace.

The spider web of families and people they are exposing is mind boggling. They went to the court for the General Flynn thing seems like few days ago.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
ss,

which is kind of interesting re Flynn,
his own lawyers were bribed and trying to get him to plea, even though they had no docs, no proof he had done anything,

and now when the new lawyer asks for it, .gov can't find it

this guy isn't going anywhere except home. Just a lot lighter on fiat after all of this.

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
ss,

which is kind of interesting re Flynn,
his own lawyers were bribed and trying to get him to plea, even though they had no docs, no proof he had done anything,

and now when the new lawyer asks for it, .gov can't find it

this guy isn't going anywhere except home. Just a lot lighter on fiat after all of this.
These two get around and put you right there lots.. I stopped watching tv and some how found George Webb on YouTube. I try to listen to their long show. John does these real long shows with George and I like fast and to the point. George is short and to the point on his channel.

Last edited:

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why did his lawyer not ask for the lie detector test? George goes into this today. Very very interesting. McDuff Kennedy's Man to Smash the cia. It is at the start of broadcast.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

View attachment 140672
View attachment 140680
Pretty funny about the Iran invasion plans, but WTF is up with Saudi attacks? And officials blaming Iran. Hmmmmm.....

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I guess WWIII is cancelled now! Perhaps John can get a position overseas! Maybe Trump is going to stop sucking Israeli dick planning for the Zionists to finally get their comeuppance! (Hey, I can dream, can't I)]
No. Trumps new acting National Security Advisor, Charles Kupperman, believes nuclear war with Russia is winnable.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/charles-kupperman-nuclear-war-trump-nsa_n_5d7b9809e4b03b5fc88212fd

It's winnable for the Russians, if it happened today.

The USA is so far behind in the new cold war we have to point a loaded gun right at Putin's head (eastern Europe) to stay afloat, very risky.

That is the real reason we recently dropped out of the INF treaty and Russia is furious. But we had no choice.