• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

John Paul Stevens- Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on your way out of the Supreme Court

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
But stay out! And take your Ginsburg with you!

Interview with TIME Magazine: You believe that District of Columbia v. Heller, which held that the Second Amendment protected an individual’s right to bear arms — and from which you dissented — was the worst decision the court made during your tenure. Why is that?

link

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Have you read any good books recently?

Yes, I’ve read [John] Kerry’s autobiography, and the book about Justice O’Connor, and Mrs. Obama’s book, which is a wonderful book. There continue to be good books to read and I continue to try to find the best.

---------------

that is just pathetic

a supreme and that is what he considers good reading,

how ludicrous is that?

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This is his answer to the question of weather or not the second amendment is an individuals right.

It’s quite wrong on the merits. But beyond that, it seemed to me quite outrageous to depart from a settled rule of law.

I've no respect for this piece of shit swamp dweller. Wrong on merit? He is saying the unwashed aren't worthy of protecting themselves, that it's just not good for society. His society, where he resides. And the issue being settled law, if that was how it worked, they'd never rehear a case.
I cannot state my disdain for elitist like this.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
34 friggin years on the Supreme Court!!

I'd say he's a poster child for terms limits, but he's too old for that. He's a poster old man.:p