• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 5.47.24 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 5.59.06 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 6.24.54 PM.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
1598063464591.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 9.04.43 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 9.04.43 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hitting Foul Ball AND Pitch at SAME TIME ! !

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1598068093547.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 9.45.56 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AE299536-CD9C-4EEE-B5BF-8DE93327BCE7.jpeg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Latest political poll result just came in.

RESULTS: one out of three Democrats,
are just as stupid as the other two....

(but we know both parties are one in the same)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Kids meet their new teacher

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 9.54.21 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
a right of passage
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 1.36.07 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.26.55 PM.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
1598149230461.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The electric fence and the lawnmower..
We have a 6 ft. Square tube and welded wire fence in the front yard, and last Saturday, when I heard some thieving Punks might be bringing their BS out to the country, I wanted to make sure they ran into a little resistance before meeting my Kimber 9mm, so I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.
Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 12.5 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, welded a 1/2 masonry bit to a piece of round rod, and sunk the ground rod 7.5 feet into the limestone..The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.
On Wednesday my idiot neighbors hired another idiot to trim all their oak trees, yes in June, so now they will all probably die of oak wilt but that’s a whole other story, and one of the limbs came crashing down on top of my fence leaving the main wire down in the yard. So yesterday I'm mowing the yard with my 5 hp Briggs and Stratton push mower. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger so I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.
Well my sweet little wife had seen that the fence was unplugged and thought one of the dogs had accidentally done it, so she plugged it back in “for me”....How very thoughtful of her.
Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.21 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.
Time.......stood........still..........
The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.
It seems as though the fence charger and damn lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.
Science says you cannot poop, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just shit your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together it was like exhaust pulses from a HEMI turning 8 grand.
At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on ranches so I know all about electric fences ... but Grandpa always had those piece of shit chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled.
This one I could not let go of. The 8 foot long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the solid limestone rock. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.
'Damn!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the tank!
Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest I think 'Oh God please die .... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam engine waiting for the go command from it’s driver’s right foot.
So here I am in the middle of June , 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own front yard , begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day .... he left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.
I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire ....
I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.
There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire.
Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things:
1 - Three of my teeth seem to have melted.
2 - I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).
3 - Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.
4 - My left eye will not open.
5 - My right eye will not close.
6 - The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.
7 - My nuts are still average size yet they are almost a foot long.
8 - I can turn on the TV in the bedroom by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this???).
Yesterday changed my life.
I now have a newfound respect for things.
I appreciate the little things more, and now I will always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.
The good news, is that if someone does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which will also remind me to triple check before I mow.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
^^^ That's why locks were made....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.34.49 PM.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We have a 6 ft. Square tube and welded wire fence in the front yard, and last Saturday, when I heard some thieving Punks might be bringing their BS out to the country, I wanted to make sure they ran into a little resistance before meeting my Kimber 9mm, so I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.
Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 12.5 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, welded a 1/2 masonry bit to a piece of round rod, and sunk the ground rod 7.5 feet into the limestone..The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.
On Wednesday my idiot neighbors hired another idiot to trim all their oak trees, yes in June, so now they will all probably die of oak wilt but that’s a whole other story, and one of the limbs came crashing down on top of my fence leaving the main wire down in the yard. So yesterday I'm mowing the yard with my 5 hp Briggs and Stratton push mower. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger so I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.
Well my sweet little wife had seen that the fence was unplugged and thought one of the dogs had accidentally done it, so she plugged it back in “for me”....How very thoughtful of her.
Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.21 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.
The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.
It seems as though the fence charger and damn lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.
Science says you cannot poop, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just shit your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together it was like exhaust pulses from a HEMI turning 8 grand.
At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on ranches so I know all about electric fences ... but Grandpa always had those piece of shit chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled.
This one I could not let go of. The 8 foot long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the solid limestone rock. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.
Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest I think 'Oh God please die .... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam engine waiting for the go command from it’s driver’s right foot.
So here I am in the middle of June , 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own front yard , begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day .... he left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.
I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.
There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire.
2 - I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).
3 - Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.
6 - The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.
8 - I can turn on the TV in the bedroom by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this???).
I appreciate the little things more, and now I will always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.
The good news, is that if someone does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which will also remind me to triple check before I mow.
and on the 7th day OSHA created lockout tagout

and engineering control over administrative control was born

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
and on the 7th day OSHA created lockout tagout
Knew a guy who was an electricians apprentice. Worked with race horse stables.

They'd shut off the stable and get to sparky business and some stall mucker would come in and turn the stable back on while they were up on ladders with bare wires.

They learned about locks real fast....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It was hard to read after your sweet little wife as I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!

Is that a true story that happened to you?

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
I have read that somewhere before :ponder:

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
It was hard to read after your sweet little wife as I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!

Is that a true story that happened to you?
No It's not me, I just copied it after I too had tears!

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That story reminds me of the one where a guy tries hair removal gel on his crotch and the one where a guy tries to tie up a deer. Those ended badly, too.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I picked this up from the Craigslist....

President Trump and obama

happen to arrive at the same barbershop at the same time.
They each enter the establishment, and take their seats with different barbers. Neither says a word, and even the barbers dare not speak, fearing that any conversation would soon turn political.

At the end of the service, as each man got ready to leave, obama's barber offers him the aftershave.

obama is quick to stop him: "No thanks, buddy. Big mike will smell it and think I've been at a gay bathhouse".

President Trump's barber turns to him and offers the same.

President Trump replies: "Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a gay bathhouse smells like".

edited to add: Oh come on its funny....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's hard not to start the day with feelings of rage, waking up once again to skies covered in an orange, smoky overcast and suffocating toxic air.

It didn't have to be this way.

The health of forest trees that used to be safeguarded through careful harvest, and underbrush that used to be cleared, are now burning out of control up and down California.

Blazing thickets of dying timber are spewing exponentially more CO2 than the six wood-chip powered electrical generators that California forestry firms used to use to clear out the fuel-load. In a cruel irony, those were shut down due to stringent air quality standards.

The overpopulation of trees prohibited from being thinned are still missing, but they have been devoured by beetles or burned to the ground instead.

Too many trees competing for too little resources led to the disruption of sap production, a natural defense necessary to inhibit Bark Beetle invasions.

Our forests and rangelands have been wrongfully ravaged, our air quality severely impacted, and damage to watersheds is ruthless and relentless.

Without roots to hold soil in place, erosion is carrying ashy hillsides into our waterways, washing nitrogen and phosphorous into drinking-water reservoirs. Both of these elements contribute to poisonous Cyanobacteria blooms (blue-green algae) responsible for closing lakes to recreation statewide.

On full display, from the moment I open my eyes each morning and from the first breath of outside air, is the aftermath of radical environmentalism and the opposite of protection for habitat, fresh air, blue skies, and clean water.

It didn't have to be this way. "Climate change" is no substitute for the truth.

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 1.59.43 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not exactly a joke...

Video of spider sitting on the snake it caught goes viral.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 3.13.20 PM.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's hard not to start the day with feelings of rage, waking up once again to skies covered in an orange, smoky overcast and suffocating toxic air.

It didn't have to be this way.

The health of forest trees that used to be safeguarded through careful harvest, and underbrush that used to be cleared, are now burning out of control up and down California.

Blazing thickets of dying timber are spewing exponentially more CO2 than the six wood-chip powered electrical generators that California forestry firms used to use to clear out the fuel-load. In a cruel irony, those were shut down due to stringent air quality standards.

The overpopulation of trees prohibited from being thinned are still missing, but they have been devoured by beetles or burned to the ground instead.

Too many trees competing for too little resources led to the disruption of sap production, a natural defense necessary to inhibit Bark Beetle invasions.

Our forests and rangelands have been wrongfully ravaged, our air quality severely impacted, and damage to watersheds is ruthless and relentless.

Without roots to hold soil in place, erosion is carrying ashy hillsides into our waterways, washing nitrogen and phosphorous into drinking-water reservoirs. Both of these elements contribute to poisonous Cyanobacteria blooms (blue-green algae) responsible for closing lakes to recreation statewide.

On full display, from the moment I open my eyes each morning and from the first breath of outside air, is the aftermath of radical environmentalism and the opposite of protection for habitat, fresh air, blue skies, and clean water.

It didn't have to be this way. "Climate change" is no substitute for the truth.

View attachment 177890
This is exactly right, but don't discount the fact that the people that live there, voted those politicians, who have caused this, into office.