• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.50.04 PM.png

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1609864333963.png

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Rabbi's opinion..

A Rabbi and a Catholic priest meet and sit together on a bus. After a bit, the priest turns to the Rabbi and asks: "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?"

The Rabbi responds: "Yes, that is still one of our beliefs.

The Priest then asks: "Have you ever eaten pork?"

To which the Rabbi quickly looks away, then faces his newly-met companion and replies: "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to the temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

A while later, the Rabbi speaks up and asks the Priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"

The Priest replies: "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The Rabbi then asks him: "Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"

The Priest frowns, but replies: "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith."

The Rabbi nods understandingly and remains silently thinking for about five minutes.

Finally, the Rabbi says: "Beats a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
1609940458628.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
** Beware **
I ordered Chinese from a local place (won't name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving home, heard the bags rustling and moving!!!
I thought what on earth is that? Has something gotten into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out.
I was driving so pulled over, I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger beef!
I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag open...
And there it was
A Peeking Duck!!!