The admiral is the admiral for a reason, but just as incredulous as to the ecological density that thought process Hank took. Unless he was imagining geological plates earthquaking, but again, venue...
A man named Coby from 545 Lawn Care in Southeast Michigan turned a 1985 GMC van into a hilariously customized version of itself where the vehicle appears to be driven both upside down and backwards. This incredible vehicle is completely road legal and is used for parades, car shows, and other places where its marvel can truly be appreciated.
“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray's case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the "wet streets cause rain" stories. Paper's full of them.
In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.”
A radio station was running a competition for words that were not in the dictionary but could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. It went like this:
DJ: FM-KOLA here, what's your name?
Caller: Hi, I'm Bottom Feeder, call me BF.
DJ: Hi, BF, what's your word?
BF: Goan, spelt; GOAN, pronounced; go-an
DJ: ... You're correct, BF, it's not in the dictionary. Now for the five day paid vacation to The Virgin Islands, use that word in a sentence.
BF: "Goan fuck yourself"
The DJ hangs up. He takes a few more calls with no winning result until;
DJ: FM-KOLA here, what's your name?
Caller: Hi, my name's Bob
DJ: Hi Bob, what's your word?
Bob: Smee, spelled; SMEE, pronounced; smee
DJ:... You are correct Bob, that word is not in the dictionary. Now for the five day paid vacation to The Virgin Islands, use that word in a sentence.
Bob: "Smee again! Goan fuck yourself"
Words of advice It doesn't matter how nice the hand soap smells... you should never walk out of a restroom sniffing your fingers. NEVER! If you ever get caught sleeping on the job, slowly raise your head, compose yourself, and quietly say "Amen." If you live in a camper, your kids will never move in with you... they won't know where to find you. Blow on the wine in your mug... everyone else in the meeting will think it's hot tea.
My High School graduating class has a communication e-mail hub. We get some really wild info thataway. This one is HILARIOUS!!
A DC 'airport ticket agent' offers some examples of why the US is in so much trouble! I love this as the ticket agent actually names names.
1. I had a New Hampshire Congresswoman (Carol Shea-Porter) ask for an aisle seat so that her hair wouldn't get messed up by being near the window. (On an airplane!)
2. I got a call from a Kansas Congressman's (Moore) staffer (Howard Bauleke), who wanted to go to Cape Town . I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information, and then he interrupted me with, ''I'm not trying to make you look stupid, but Cape Town is in Massachusetts '
'Without trying to make him look stupid, I calmly explained, ''Cape Cod is in Massachusetts , Cape Town is in South Africa .'' His response -- click..
3. A senior Vermont Congressman (Bernie Sanders!) called, furious about a Florida package we did. I asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando . He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I tried to explain that's not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the state.
He replied, 'Don't lie to me!, I looked on the map, and Florida is a very THIN state!!'' (OMG)
4. I got a call from Harry Reid's wife (Landra Reid) who asked, ''Is it possible to see England from Canada ?''
I said, ''No .''She said, ''But they look so close on the map'' (OMG, again!)
5. An aide for a cabinet member (Janet Napolitano) once called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas .. I pulled up the reservation and noticed he had only a 1-hour layover in Dallas ... When I asked him why he wanted to rent a car, he said, ''I heard Dallas was a big airport, and we will need a car to drive between gates to save time.'' (Aghhhh)
6. An Illinois Congresswoman (Jan Schakowsky) called last week. She needed to know how it was possible that her flight from Detroit left at 8:30 a.m, and got to Chicago at 8:33 a.m.
I explained that Michigan was an hour ahead of Illinois , but she couldn't understand the concept of time zones. Finally, I told her the plane went fast, and she bought that.
7. A New York lawmaker, (Jerrold Nadler!) called and asked, ''Do airlines put your physical description on your bag so they know whose luggage belongs to whom?'' I said, 'No, why do you ask?'
He replied, ''Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my luggage that said (FAT), and I'm overweight. I think that's very rude!''
After putting him on hold for a minute, while I looked into it. (I was dying laughing). I came back and explained the city code for Fresno , Ca is (FAT - Fresno Air Terminal), and the airline was just putting a destination tag on his luggage..
8. A Senator John Kerry aide (Lindsay Ross) called to inquire about a trip package to Hawaii After going over all the cost info, she asked, ''Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii ?''
9. I just got off the phone with a freshman Congressman, Bobby Bright from Ala. who asked, ''How do I know which plane to get on?''
I asked him what exactly he meant, to which he replied, ''I was told my flight number is 823, but none of these planes have numbers on them.''
10. Senator Dianne Feinstein! called and said, ''I need to fly to Pepsi-Cola , Florida . Do I have to get on one of those little computer planes?''
I asked if she meant fly to Pensacola and fly on a commuter plane
She said, ''Yeah, whatever, smarty!''
11.Mary Landrieu, La. Senator, called and had a question about the documents she needed in order to fly to China . After a lengthy discussion about passports, I reminded her that she needed a visa. "Oh, no I don't. I've been to China many times and never had to have one of those''
I double checked and sure enough, her stay required a visa. When I told her this she said, ''Look, I've been to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express!''
12. A New Jersey Congressman (John Adler) called to make reservations, ''I want to go from Chicago to Rhino, New York .''
I was at a loss for words. Finally, I said, ''Are you sure that's the name of the town?''
'Yes, what flights do you have?'' replied the man.
After some searching, I came back with, ''I'm sorry, sir, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a rhino anywhere."
''The man retorted, ''Oh, don't be silly! Everyone knows where it is. Check your map !''So I scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, ''You don't mean Buffalo , do you?''
The reply? ''Whatever! I knew it was a big animal.
Now you know why the Government is in the shape it's in!
Could ANYONE be this DUMB?
YES, THEY WALK AMONG US, ARE IN POLITICS, AND THEY CONTINUE TO BREED.