• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631326546634.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Whatcha think?

Dear Customer,​
My name is John Chamber of Citi Bank Texas, How are you doing today? I wish to inform you that your total fund of $4.5 Million was deposited here by the United Nation compensation board and we have made all the arrangements on how to ensure that your fund hits your account. You are advised to provide the information below to us to enable us to enhance the transfer.​
Your BANK NAME:​
Your bank address:​
Your account number/ routing number​
Your Full name and address.​
Your Cell Phone number.​
You are to forward all the above details to this email Address AT: ( citibankgroupdallsoffice@gmail.com ) as soon as possible and We shall proceed and get your fund transferred into your account once we receive the above information​
Yours faithfully​
JOHN CHAMBER​
Operations manager​
CITI BANK OF TEXAS​
Phone : +1 409 698 0009 Text only​
or is this a better deal?

My name is John White and I am among American troops currently deployed in Syria, my rank is a captain.​
the reason for contacting you through your email is that I have a proposal for you and I got your email address when I was seeking on the internet to see if I can find someone I can share this with and come across your email address.​
I urgently need to safeguard some amount of money I have here in my possession which is worth the sum of eleven million five hundred thousand US Dollars (11.5 Million)​
I came across this cash while on operation three days ago, as we were on the massive attack against the ISIS terrorist and nobody else knows that I have this money here with me because I still hide it somewhere.​
my colleagues here did not know about this money because I hide it out of other items that were confiscated from the ISIS hideout.​
I deemed it necessary to look out for somebody that will keep this money for me until I complete my duty here in about 6 months' time, I want to know if you are willing to do that and I am going to share this money 40/60 with you.​
I am still an active soldier and I personally did not want anyone to know about this and my plans of moving this money to you will be through a delivery cargo company that delivers food and medicine here.​
I am going to reply back to you tomorrow if you agree with my proposal.​
note that you can only communicate with me through my private email address at: johnwhit09@yahoo.com and I will be wait for your reply.​
thank you​
John White​

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Whatcha think?

Dear Customer,​
My name is John Chamber of Citi Bank Texas, How are you doing today? I wish to inform you that your total fund of $4.5 Million was deposited here by the United Nation compensation board and we have made all the arrangements on how to ensure that your fund hits your account. You are advised to provide the information below to us to enable us to enhance the transfer.​
Your BANK NAME:​
Your bank address:​
Your account number/ routing number​
Your Full name and address.​
Your Cell Phone number.​
You are to forward all the above details to this email Address AT: ( citibankgroupdallsoffice@gmail.com ) as soon as possible and We shall proceed and get your fund transferred into your account once we receive the above information​
Yours faithfully​
JOHN CHAMBER​
Operations manager​
CITI BANK OF TEXAS​
Phone : +1 409 698 0009 Text only​
or is this a better deal?

My name is John White and I am among American troops currently deployed in Syria, my rank is a captain.​
the reason for contacting you through your email is that I have a proposal for you and I got your email address when I was seeking on the internet to see if I can find someone I can share this with and come across your email address.​
I urgently need to safeguard some amount of money I have here in my possession which is worth the sum of eleven million five hundred thousand US Dollars (11.5 Million)​
I came across this cash while on operation three days ago, as we were on the massive attack against the ISIS terrorist and nobody else knows that I have this money here with me because I still hide it somewhere.​
my colleagues here did not know about this money because I hide it out of other items that were confiscated from the ISIS hideout.​
I deemed it necessary to look out for somebody that will keep this money for me until I complete my duty here in about 6 months' time, I want to know if you are willing to do that and I am going to share this money 40/60 with you.​
I am still an active soldier and I personally did not want anyone to know about this and my plans of moving this money to you will be through a delivery cargo company that delivers food and medicine here.​
I am going to reply back to you tomorrow if you agree with my proposal.​
note that you can only communicate with me through my private email address at: johnwhit09@yahoo.com and I will be wait for your reply.​
thank you​
John White​

Send 10 SAEs to each to limit risk on the return side.

Golden Regards
Uncle

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631529973839.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++