• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know, that whoever has been in contact with me in any way over the last 14 days should stay indoors and contact your nearest test center.
I’m so sorry to every one of my friends and family and those who have been in close proximity to me.
I have had symptoms for a few days now and it has just been confirmed.
I have been diagnosed with being awesome, good-looking, hilarious and completely nuts.
I'm told there is no cure as of yet for all 4 symptoms together.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I always wondered how the Land of Nod got its name...

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Adams' son took his wife from the land of Nod. Who lived in the land of Nod. Adam and Eve were not the first...

Maybe they were tired of dealing with the daughters and sent them away for sanity reasons.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK. Completely unrelated...

123_1(1).jpeg

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Three recorded sons. Daughters were not necessarily recorded.
So what you are really saying & admitting is that all of mankind is the product of incest between brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, mothers & fathers!

Do you really believe this tripe or are you willing to entertain the idea that the two Genesis stories of the creation are missing some very relevant information... Info thats been sanitized over the centuries by the various writers and church editors....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 1.10.40 PM.png

wastrel

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So what you are really saying & admitting is that all of mankind is the product of incest between brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, mothers & fathers!
Sort of like the Biden family?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Do you really believe this tripe or are you willing to entertain the idea that the two Genesis stories of the creation are missing some very relevant information... Info thats been sanitized over the centuries by the various writers and church editors....
Be nice, Bob. There’s no doubt the RC hierarchy played fast and loose with scripture. Unfortunately, that can’t be undone.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Be nice, Bob. There’s no doubt the RC hierarchy played fast and loose with scripture. Unfortunately, that can’t be undone.
You know? I'd just like to get in on this BUT, but me thinkis the whiskey and the beers will inter-fears. just say'n

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Yes.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Indeed, my lips are sealed, this afterall is the joke forum not the religion forum...
Yep, some of us really believe the Jesus story and some of us are very skeptical. Myself, I obviously believe it. I’m just not sure about all the details. But, I believe Jesus Christ is real and He is the Son of God. All that other stuff is open for debate. I don’t care if Noah had an actual ark and filled it with two of each kind and floated around for a year, or thereabouts. He might have. It might be just a story to fill in the questionable gaps. But, it was a damn big boat!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 11.09.53 AM.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A husband and wife are Christmas shopping at a busy shopping mall the morning of Christmas Eve. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on his cell.

" Where are you? You know we have lots to do."

He replied, "Do you remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time, and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up. "Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the gun shop next door.”

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score