• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
If you go and investigate these you'll find most of them are treatments for the viruses. My question, If they are treatments and the medical profession is about helping people, then why are they patented so no one else can make them?
Because if you want anyone to spend their 500 million dollars and their time to figure it out, you need to let them own the profit temporarily as an incentive to so.

if you say let the gov Do it, I’ll remind that Milton F said if we put the go In charge of deserts they’ll run out of sand in 10 years

its a crooked system but I haven’t seen a better one yet

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Because if you want anyone to spend their 500 million dollars and their time to figure it out, you need to let them own the profit temporarily as an incentive to so.

if you say let the gov Do it, I’ll remind that Milton F said if we put the go In charge of deserts they’ll run out of sand in 10 years

its a crooked system but I haven’t seen a better one yet
Temporarily is fine and recouping the investment is the only way to stay in business but patents last twenty years. That's long enough to be worthless when they expire.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-21_11-20-40.jpg

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1650738834889.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
278823352_5099029100143456_1486006596651198265_n.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
this is so funny and true

ive got a few cats and pay for compounding into liquid, or I crush in mortar and mix with canned chicken juice or quarter the pill and slip into 4 shrimp pieces

its sneaky or bleedy just nothing in between

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650808074707.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn’t this the first thing dad taught us

Don’t stick your finger in it

Oh deary dear!

Yer fave dumbass Unca did that once (ONCE!!) at 90 feet of water off Boca Raton. Those fish break clamshells to eat. I escaped with a purple fingertip.

Oh... a puffer that size cannot swim at all while inflated with ocean. His dinky little fins -- which work just fine when he is not full of sea water -- do nothing. So you can actually play with them safely. Roll 'em, tilt them, tickle their silly little tailfin, pretend you are making a three-pointer...

You can outswim the larger ones even when they are deflated, BTW. So when you catch one, he turns into a fargin medieval mace head. Rock hard

Just. Don't. Poke him inna face.

Ever.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1650811789376.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A rabbi, a Hindu and a lawyer were driving late at night in the country when their car broke down. They set out to find help and came to a farmhouse.
When they knocked at the door, the farmer explained that he had only two beds, and one of the three had to sleep in the barn with the animals. The three quickly agreed.
The rabbi said he would sleep in the barn and let the other two have the beds. Ten minutes after the rabbi left, there was a knock on the bedroom door. The rabbi entered exclaiming, "I can't sleep in the barn; there is a pig in there. It's against my religion to sleep in the same room with a pig!"
The Hindu said HE would sleep in the barn, as he had no religious problem with pigs. However, about five minutes later, the Hindu burst through the bedroom door saying, "There's a COW in the barn! I can't sleep in the same room as a cow! It's against my religion!"
The lawyer, anxious to get to sleep, said he'd go to the barn, as he had no problem sleeping with animals.
In two minutes, the bedroom door burst open and the pig and the cow entered..

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A woman goes into the local newspaper office to see that the obituary for her recently deceased husband is written. The obit. editor informs her that the fee for the obituary is 50 cents a word. She pauses, reflects and then says, Well then, let it read "Fred Brown died."

Amused at the woman's thrift, the editor tells her that there is a 7 word minimum for all obituaries. Only a little flustered, she thinks thing over and in a few seconds says, In that case, let it read, "Fred Brown died: 1983 Pickup for sale."

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

this is so funny and true

ive got a few cats and pay for compounding into liquid, or I crush in mortar and mix with canned chicken juice or quarter the pill and slip into 4 shrimp pieces

its sneaky or bleedy just nothing in between
Try putting medicine down a Macaw's throat !!
That's solid Oak that he is destroying. Fingers are child's play !!! cry:cry:cry::dduck::dduck:

Genie's Beak 2.png