• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ya, but. Some of us olde pharts cannot keep up with the pace of the lyrics. I even tried using captions to help me. The latest vid. has captions closed. :Grrr:
So what? You already know. If we are to unite against the ds / ,gov we need to unite. No matter what the vehicle to get the message.
If this awakes 15-30 year olds that's a good thing. I would not expect the same message to work on 60-80 year olds.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A group of HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped. George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . “Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . . why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So what? You already know. If we are to unite against the ds / ,gov we need to unite. No matter what the vehicle to get the message.
If this awakes 15-30 year olds that's a good thing. I would not expect the same message to work on 60-80 year olds.
Ya, but. I'd like to know the messages they are getting :2 thumbs up:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
954D4B3A-B8E5-4435-A0A3-5530B1613B73.jpeg

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1660354542326.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Black Bra
I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I, the third one, have been married for 20+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.
Here’s how it all went.
My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He saw me and said, ‘You are the woman of my dreams…I love you.’ Then we made passionate love all night long.
The mistress:
'Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn’t say a word, but he started to tremble and we made wild love all night.'
Then I had to share my story:
'When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,
“What’s for dinner, Zorro?”'

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ya, but. I'd like to know the messages they are getting :2 thumbs up:
Try listening at .75 speed to see if that helps.

If you really want some good stuff listen to Tom McDonald! He is easier to understand.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Gosh that guy looks like shit. I esp like the upsidedown cross on his left shoulder.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not Avalon but we’re it’s easy to get us confused. Thanks. 90 day sentence.
What did you post that got you the honor of being put in fb jail?

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What did you post that got you the honor of being put in fb jail?
Over a period of 6 months I posted enough disinformation about Covid, climate change and politics that were flagged as lacking context (9 posts that were shown to me in my “arrest warrant”) I guess you get dinged when you get the dreaded “Learn about how the climate has changed in your area” pop-up as well.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I am still amazed at how many know all too well the "issues" with Farcebook et al yet persist in playing in that sandpit.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am still amazed at how many know all too well the "issues" with Farcebook et al yet persist in playing in that sandpit.
I am still trying to educate my Covidian relatives. It worked. My family had the most fabulous 85th birthday with my Mom last week. The three “cardiac brothers” from last year comparing their heart surgeries actually started to compare their vaccine histories. Hell, big sister, against whom they always had to be compared, thought differently Two out of three think it was the jab. The other is going with BP an heredity.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I am still trying to educate my Covidian relatives. It worked. My family had the most fabulous 85th birthday with my Mom last week. The three “cardiac brothers” from last year comparing their heart surgeries actually started to compare their vaccine histories. Hell, big sister, against whom they always had to be compared, thought differently Two out of three think it was the jab. The other is going with BP an heredity.

I've come to realise (rightly or wrongly I don't know) that it isn't my place to educate anyone, irrespective of whether I'm talking shit or wisdom for the ages.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not all of FB is as crooked as other parts. There a considerable amount of information traded in various groups. Not all of FB is climate change or political. I regularly exchange ideas in antique engine and ford model T groups. no politics discussed there.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1660507826670.png

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud.
He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.
When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.
The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time..."
The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is an Airborne Ranger, the other is a Navy Seal, both serving overseas somewhere.
When we all left our home in Texas, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together.
So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."
The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.
The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.
He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.
One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. (I know, a tear is coming to my eye too)
All the regulars take notice and fall silent.
When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."
The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.
"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife
and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."
"Hasn't affected my brothers though...."

FB_IMG_1660510461583.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Not all of FB is as crooked as other parts. There a considerable amount of information traded in various groups. Not all of FB is climate change or political. I regularly exchange ideas in antique engine and ford model T groups. no politics discussed there.

The core problem of FB is the fact that the information you speak of is used by FB against the user base.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've come to realise (rightly or wrongly I don't know) that it isn't my place to educate anyone, irrespective of whether I'm talking shit or wisdom for the ages.
Agreed, let my very intelligent brothers figure it out.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The core problem of FB is the fact that the information you speak of is used by FB against the user base.
How to set the timing on a 1912 Associated engine... What's the runout on a Model T thrust washer in the rear end. Who's got the best price on a copper head gasket. Examples of info traded. I really don't see a problem. I do agree a lot of people are stupid and post way too much...

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1660537962679.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ain't dat da trut!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I grabbed a pic of two girls I was skinny dipping with draped some seaweed over them. Pretty sure wife destroyed that one even though it was taken long before we met.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 9.49.51 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor