• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1661277371485.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Aug 24, 2022 12:17 PM EST

Trans prisoner who impregnated two inmates tries to cut off testicles over being misgendered​

"When I began to bleed, I did not even think about dying. I just thought about finally having relief from the pain that I felt," Minor wrote.
Trans prisoner who impregnated two inmates tries to cut off testicles over being misgendered

Olivia RondeauThe Post Millennial

August 24, 2022 12:17 PM3 Mins Reading

Biologically male prisoner Demi Minor, who impregnated two fellow inmates at a women's prison in New Jersey, attempted to remove one of Minor's testicles with a razor blade after being misgendered following a transfer to an all-male youth facility.

Minor, 27, was moved from Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women in Union Township, New Jersey, to the Garden State Youth Correctional Facility (GSYCF) after reports of the pregnancies made headlines. Minor was a minor when the crimes were committed.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aug 24, 2022 12:17 PM EST

Trans prisoner who impregnated two inmates tries to cut off testicles over being misgendered​

"When I began to bleed, I did not even think about dying. I just thought about finally having relief from the pain that I felt," Minor wrote.
Trans prisoner who impregnated two inmates tries to cut off testicles over being misgendered

Olivia RondeauThe Post Millennial
August 24, 2022 12:17 PM3 Mins Reading

Biologically male prisoner Demi Minor, who impregnated two fellow inmates at a women's prison in New Jersey, attempted to remove one of Minor's testicles with a razor blade after being misgendered following a transfer to an all-male youth facility.

Minor, 27, was moved from Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women in Union Township, New Jersey, to the Garden State Youth Correctional Facility (GSYCF) after reports of the pregnancies made headlines. Minor was a minor when the crimes were committed.

Decapitation would have taken care of this problem from the beginning.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1661387897521.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1661393374999.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1661393405466.png

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
forgot the drain plug?

The Italian Coastguard rescued nine people from a sinking superyacht off the coast of Catanzaro Marina, in southern Italy.
The joke's on the insurance company and the western governments that would surely try to seize it.

These luxury yachts don't just sink in calm seas, they are scuttled. Ownership of the boat has been linked to Gennady Ayvazyan, a Russian oligarch and chairman of Russia's second largest coal exporter, estimated to be worth some $500 million.

Just a wild guess, but my hunch is that Gennady figured it's a lot easier to escape with the insurance payout than the yacht.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
might have posted this before but whats the difference between a girls track team and a band of pygmies? one is a bunch of cunning runts!

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
might have posted this before but whats the difference between a girls track team and a band of pygmies? one is a bunch of cunning LITTLE runts!
That's how I've known it for a lot of years. :2 thumbs up:

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1661480813692.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1661525043542.png

1661525130650.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1661525314187.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's how I've known it for a lot of years. :2 thumbs up:

Also there's the true story about the womens skydiving team (outa oregun) who called themselves The Cunning Stunts.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Also there's the true story about the womens skydiving team (outa oregun) who called themselves The Cunning Stunts.

This is a common pool league name

Also ball breakers

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Crazy people don't know they're crazy. Those who are unaware are unaware they are unaware.
I know I'm crazy, most of the voices say so and only a couple tell me I'm sane...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Crazy people don't know they're crazy. But I know I'm crazy. Therefore I'm not crazy. Isn't that crazy?

I’ve always known you were crazy. I saw your movie where you run all around with your broken glasses and big canvas bag full of guns and stuff. And that scene at the Whammy Burger where you acted nuts and scared everybody? That was insane. Breakfast was over, man!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1661566115097.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There's more to that...

I have been in many places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. I live close so it’s a short drive.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on jumping any more.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get!

And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible, but life shows me I am not.

People keep telling me I’m in Denial, but I’m positive I’ve never been there before.

So far, I haven’t been in Continent. But my travel agent says I’ll be going soon.