• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Avoid beds, at all cost !!
In fact boycott all beds !!
More people die in bed, than anywhere else !!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Oldie but funny as hell

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

IS THERE SEX AFTER DEATH ?

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death. But their biggest fear was that there was no afterlife at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.

True to his word, Bob made contact with his wife.

“Marion, Marion?”

"Is that you, Bob?

“What's it like?”

"Well, I get up in the morning and I have sex. I have breakfast and then it’s off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud -- lots of greens).Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to the golf course. Then it's more sex until late at night…I catch some much needed sleep. “Then the next day it starts all over again.”

"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

“No, …

I'm a rabbit somewhere in Arizona."

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
optimism.jpg

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

My personal favorite...

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I use waze on my phone and yesterday it thought I'd be really FAST. I think the app forgot how to do math, 27 miles in 10 minutes. What?!
Capture+_2018-02-22-07-55-44.png

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I use waze on my phone and yesterday it thought I'd be really FAST. I think the app forgot how to do math, 27 miles in 10 minutes. What?! View attachment 99801
So? Did you stop at Gas and Shop? I mean dam I would have.

edited to say: Day-am there is so much wrong with the mph stuff....I just luv technology.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is an absolutely historic period of time referred to as the "Age of Laws End" "The Dharma Ending Period" "Time of the Last Havoc" and "The End Times" with moral values turned completely upside down as Yin is in prosperity and Yang is in decline.

Wicked, bad and killer are used to describe something really cool.

The moral values of human beings has degenerated into the warped and wicked ways of Evil. It's very clearly seen to anyone with a working moral compass as it is expressed through music, art, and entertainment.

Men are supposed to be tough and strong while women are supposed to be soft and gentle. A mutually beneficial and balanced society starts with purifying the corrupt human heart and purging the degradated moral values expressed through Demon Nature. The human heart is the barometer of a persons True Nature and thus we talk about improving mind/heart nature or moral character through assimilation to the Universal principals of Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance and act in accordance with the inherent qualities of the Universe or risk becoming out of balance and forcefully rectified.

When a nation is virtuous foreign aggressors will naturally be intimidated. If people emphasize and exercise the goodness in their hearts to restrain themselves from wrongdoing and act in accordance with the Great Law then we would have an environment of peace and prosperity without the excessive and extreme throwing us into a devolved state and humanity would make truly great social, economic and spiritual breakthroughs we have never seen.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
misty — what you said there is not a joke.
You shouldn't be proselytizing in the jokes thread. :D

BF
Lol You knocked that lob right outa the park BF. :p

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
TV.jpg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Wait! Wait! I Got one.... this dog walks into a bar... ok so its a cat
Man! You've been a member since 2010 and you have only one post. You must be the silent type.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Man! You've been a member since 2010 and you have only one post. You must be the silent type.
'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Nice to finally hear from ya Milo

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter