• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JPM is the Proxy for the BIS just like they are for US Treasury

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Court documents are very revealing in Spoofing Trial. Well worth the 43+ mins. ( I WATCHED IT TWICE). Utube site does break down into segments if challenge for time. 1:35 , 18:30, and 38:15 I feel are the most informative topics :

Ep 86: Live From The Vault - The BIS, the Bullion Banks & the Basel III Price Reset!​

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I like Andy, but he has been wrong for so long, he has lost a lot of credibility. For example, the whole Basel III change has led to a drop in the price of paper gold and silver, not a catalyst to go higher.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I like Andy, but he has been wrong for so long, he has lost a lot of credibility. For example, the whole Basel III change has led to a drop in the price of paper gold and silver, not a catalyst to go higher.
Listen to the 18:30 section again. There are reasons as the big 4 bullion banks had played the rest of the market for years if not decades.
It is hard to score (make predictions) when the goal posts keep moving.
This is coming to an end.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is coming to an end.
closer now than it's ever been

i was just looking at the debt clock
$30.6T
Liability per citizen:
$513,000

last i looked, iirc, late last year: $313,00 per citizen

idk where they're gonna get that from me...i'm down to drinking cheap beer these days, and i'm back to turning the lights off at 4pm (jokes on them, it's still daylight at that hour...LOL)