• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

JUDGE: BAKER HAS RIGHT TO REFUSE 'SAME-SEX WEDDING' CAKES

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Soon to be overturned and said judge run out of town.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Soon to be overturned and said judge run out of town.
It's Commiefornia. I can hear them doing their war dance and getting stoked up to nail this bakery to the wall with an appeal! Of course the bakery now will be inundated with faggots holding up signs and pretty much ruining the business. That's what they do. They destroy that which they don't approve of. They can't be reasoned with! They won't go away quietly! History has taught us there's only one way to deal with communists!

helohangingcommie.jpg

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Not a fan of religious exemption.

If we are giving reasons for the refusal to do business with someone these reasons can be 'rethought'.

A person should be able to refuse baking a cake period.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I fail to understand why a couple would want to be in a forced agreement with someone who is making food for your special day??? I know many in that lifestyle love DRAMA, but my opinion is this is undesired for both sides...why not seek out vendors that are on your side and will put a happy spin on you day????

I know.....this is about way more then a cake

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I fail to understand why a couple would want to be in a forced agreement with someone who is making food for your special day??? I know many in that lifestyle love DRAMA, but my opinion is this is undesired for both sides...why not seek out vendors that are on your side and will put a happy spin on you day????

Because they are fighting for a cause and hate those who don't totally accept their lifestyle. None of what these progressive assholes do is based on logic. It's always only about them!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

You know it's the Dharma Ending Period when a simple baked good be Nationally Politicized and dragged on to such a ridiculous extent.