• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Judge Ends Masks & Other Mandates in MO for Good

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
enuf is enuf already!

Judge Ends Masks & Other Mandates in MO for Good​

By M. Dowling
-
November 23, 2021

Missouri judge ruled that local health officials can no longer issue COVID-19 safety orders. He said the orders infringe upon the constitutional separation of powers between branches of government, reported the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The ruling from Cole County Circuit Court Judge Daniel Green means local health regulations throughout Missouri are struck down and rendered obsolete, reported the Post-Dispatch.

“This case is about whether Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services regulations can abolish representative government in the creation of public health laws, and whether it can authorize closure of a school or assembly based on the unfettered opinion of an unelected official. This court finds it cannot,” said Green, according to the Post-Dispatch.

“Missouri’s local health authorities have grown accustomed to issuing edicts and coercing compliance. It is far past time for this unconstitutional conduct to stop,” added Green, a Republican who was first elected as county judge in 2010.

This comes as the result of a 2020 lawsuit by a group including Ben Brown who is running for state Senate in Missouri.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Finally masks will no longer be compulsory in all French public transportation, or in all airplane flights in the EU.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
People have been stopped wearing masks in Missouri, I can’t speak on the schools or hospitals but just about everywhere else no one wears them.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
enuf is enuf already!

Judge Ends Masks & Other Mandates in MO for Good​

By M. Dowling
-
November 23, 2021

Missouri judge ruled that local health officials can no longer issue COVID-19 safety orders. He said the orders infringe upon the constitutional separation of powers between branches of government, reported the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The ruling from Cole County Circuit Court Judge Daniel Green means local health regulations throughout Missouri are struck down and rendered obsolete, reported the Post-Dispatch.

“This case is about whether Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services regulations can abolish representative government in the creation of public health laws, and whether it can authorize closure of a school or assembly based on the unfettered opinion of an unelected official. This court finds it cannot,” said Green, according to the Post-Dispatch.

“Missouri’s local health authorities have grown accustomed to issuing edicts and coercing compliance. It is far past time for this unconstitutional conduct to stop,” added Green, a Republican who was first elected as county judge in 2010.

This comes as the result of a 2020 lawsuit by a group including Ben Brown who is running for state Senate in Missouri.

6fvngy.jpg

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There is no mask mandate here, but I estimate that 25-30% still wear them at stores. Some even go as far as putting their mask on while in their car just to avoid the deadly Covid clouds that linger from someone that walked through the same area 20 minutes ago.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
There is no mask mandate here, but I estimate that 25-30% still wear them at stores. Some even go as far as putting their mask on while in their car just to avoid the deadly Covid clouds that linger from someone that walked through the same area 20 minutes ago.
I love it when people wear masks because they are self identifying as morons and democrats.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love it when people wear masks because they are self identifying as morons and democrats.
I have no issue with someone who wants to wear a mask - it may very well be that they are undergoing chemo and don't want to risk getting infected with something while their immune system is weak. individual liberty ya know?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have no issue with someone who wants to wear a mask - it may very well be that they are undergoing chemo and don't want to risk getting infected with something while their immune system is weak. individual liberty ya know?
I understand that the cheap little masks do not protect you from anything & are detrimental to your reparatory system.
If you are sick, stay home. If you are afraid of getting infected, stay 6 to 10 feet away from people.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Is it simply a coincidence that masks ended in Missouri and Ozark also ended on Netflix or is the Illuminati sending a message?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it simply a coincidence that masks ended in Missouri and Ozark also ended on Netflix or is the Illuminati sending a message?

My theory is that the Ozark series is loosely based on how the Clintons started in Arkansas. I mean, the guy is feckless, the woman is loathsome and they are wound up in Cartel drug running.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
My theory is that the Ozark series is loosely based on how the Clintons started in Arkansas. I mean, the guy is feckless, the woman is loathsome and they are wound up in Cartel drug running.

I live in the area....lake of the ozarks has been the playground for the kc mafia as long as I can remember....also the ozarks in general has always produced pot and meth for years......hot springs Arkansas several hundred miles south and Clinton territory was a retirement..r&r area for the Chicago mafia......so take your pick

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
People have been stopped wearing masks in Missouri, I can’t speak on the schools or hospitals but just about everywhere else no one wears them.
I am scheduled for my annual physical Monday and instructions require masking.....same with gal who went to dermatologist last week.....but other than Healthcare facilities I have seen no masking

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I also believe in individual liberty. However, the truth is 99% of the people wearing masks these days do not fall in the category you mentioned. Their illness is in their brain. Even after Lord Fauci said the Pandemic is basically over and the local health departments are saying there is no mask required, these people still think their little cloth or surgical mask is going to protect them. Ironically, all it's going to do is harm them in the long run.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I am scheduled for my annual physical Monday and instructions require masking.....same with gal who went to dermatologist last week.....but other than Healthcare facilities I have seen no masking
WRITE: "FAUCI 4 PRISON " on your mask. You'll b e surprised at how many smilin' eyes you get. Not all will be put off.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I see people driving in their cars, alone, windows rolled up, and in masks all the time here. Vast numbers are sheeple. Far too many to be "sickies". IMO

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I see people driving in their cars, alone, windows rolled up, and in masks all the time here. Vast numbers are sheeple. Far too many to be "sickies". IMO

I see a lot of that, too. It's a clear case of some kind of mental illness whether they are too scared not to wear one (despite the lack of proof of them working and despite the actual need for them) or they want to signal to the world that they are doing their part. They need a lot more help than just getting jabbed/boosted (not that those help either).

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Some people in Miami wear them while driving solo andxa few others walking around. They are the usual cultural welfare class virtue signalers.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Stores on Fl SW area dont require them and most medical offices no longer require them and unfortunately Ive been in quite a few this year. Hospitals still require them though. All the stores are loaded with masks, latex gloves, sanitizers ect, guess tptb could only push this bs so far and people have had enough. jmho