• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Judge just released all the court docs for GHISLAINE MAXWELL

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I've been looking at the new stuff, yet another nothing burger with air fries.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've been looking at the new stuff, yet another nothing burger with air fries.
Did you actually look at the docs and read them or simply scroll through the 7 long pages of court motions since 2015? Much more than a nothing burger and a side of Hot Air Fries.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Is she a rug muncher or simply a conspirator in child rape?

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Did you actually look at the docs and read them or simply scroll through the 7 long pages of court motions since 2015? Much more than a nothing burger and a side of Hot Air Fries.

Well, I guess I'll havta go back read it ! :finished:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

I've been collecting the documents regarding the Jizzlane case since the judge started unsealing them. They read like the equivalent of a second set of books in accounting world, the fit for public consumption version. The real books I'm beginning to think either won't see the light of day or have been destroyed.

Some of the testimony will probably lead to a minor conviction of some variety, however that would probably be it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Court Orders Feds to Disclose Identities of Ghislaine Maxwell’s “Unnamed Co-Conspirators”​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 3, 2021

0-306.jpg

A federal judge ordered the feds to disclose the identities of Ghislaine Maxwell’s “unnamed co-conspirators.”

Ghislaine Maxwell, a longtime pal of Bill Clinton, is currently in federal custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York awaiting trial.

Maxwell worked as Jeffrey Epstein’s pimp for years and the DOJ knew they were running girls as young as 12 but they refused to act.

Last month Assistant US Attorney Alison Moe asked US District Judge Alison Nathan, an Obama appointee, to mask the names.

In a three-page ruling, Judge Nathan ordered the government to “disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than” Oct. 11, Law & Crime reported.

Law & Crime reported:

Federal prosecutors must disclose the “identities of any unnamed co-conspirators” whose names they plan to refer to at trial to Ghislaine Maxwell, a federal judge ruled on Friday.​
“The government argues that there is no risk of surprise because ‘it currently intends’ to introduce the alleged co-conspirator statements of only two individuals,” the order states. “At the same time, however, the Government proffers that it ‘may change its view as it prepares for trial.’ […] The Court thus finds the Government’s reassurance hollow and insufficient to ensure that the Defendant may adequately prepare her defenses.”​
“Moreover, the Government has not alleged that disclosure here would create ‘potential danger to co-conspirators’ or risk ‘compromising continuing investigations,’” the judge wrote. “It merely argues that disclosing the identities risks ‘harm to the Government from restricting its proof at trial.’”​
Judge Nathan was skeptical about this claim.​
“The Government provides no explanation for this purported harm and none is apparent to the Court,” she wrote. “Thus, the Court finds that this concern alone does not outweigh the risk of surprise to the Defendant in this case or the need for the parties to litigate co-conspirator issues in advance of trial to ensure the absence of delay.”​

Who are the unnamed co-conspirators?

“The identity of Epstein’s unknown co-conspirators has always been intriguing. He ran in powerful circles. One name that always comes up is Bill Clinton. This summer, unsealed records from Maxwell’s civil case implicated Bill Clinton being around “2 young girls” at Epstein’s island.” attorney “Techno Fog” wrote in a Substack.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So when do they have to drop these names? Or will it get bogged down in yet another appeal?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So when do they have to drop these names? Or will it get bogged down in yet another appeal?

my money is on the bog and I base that opinion on the fact that They , in this case the fbi , have sat on Anthony Weiners damning laptop for over four years.

Not to mention all the damning evidence that was found in Epstein’s safe , videos , photos , and documents are all bogged down in legal Bureaucracy

I hope I am not being obtuse , I am working on that part of my life.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Court Orders Feds to Disclose Identities of Ghislaine Maxwell’s “Unnamed Co-Conspirators”​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 3, 2021

0-306.jpg

A federal judge ordered the feds to disclose the identities of Ghislaine Maxwell’s “unnamed co-conspirators.”

Ghislaine Maxwell, a longtime pal of Bill Clinton, is currently in federal custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York awaiting trial.

Maxwell worked as Jeffrey Epstein’s pimp for years and the DOJ knew they were running girls as young as 12 but they refused to act.

Last month Assistant US Attorney Alison Moe asked US District Judge Alison Nathan, an Obama appointee, to mask the names.

In a three-page ruling, Judge Nathan ordered the government to “disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than” Oct. 11, Law & Crime reported.

Law & Crime reported:

Federal prosecutors must disclose the “identities of any unnamed co-conspirators” whose names they plan to refer to at trial to Ghislaine Maxwell, a federal judge ruled on Friday.​
“The government argues that there is no risk of surprise because ‘it currently intends’ to introduce the alleged co-conspirator statements of only two individuals,” the order states. “At the same time, however, the Government proffers that it ‘may change its view as it prepares for trial.’ […] The Court thus finds the Government’s reassurance hollow and insufficient to ensure that the Defendant may adequately prepare her defenses.”​
“Moreover, the Government has not alleged that disclosure here would create ‘potential danger to co-conspirators’ or risk ‘compromising continuing investigations,’” the judge wrote. “It merely argues that disclosing the identities risks ‘harm to the Government from restricting its proof at trial.’”​
Judge Nathan was skeptical about this claim.​
“The Government provides no explanation for this purported harm and none is apparent to the Court,” she wrote. “Thus, the Court finds that this concern alone does not outweigh the risk of surprise to the Defendant in this case or the need for the parties to litigate co-conspirator issues in advance of trial to ensure the absence of delay.”​

Who are the unnamed co-conspirators?

“The identity of Epstein’s unknown co-conspirators has always been intriguing. He ran in powerful circles. One name that always comes up is Bill Clinton. This summer, unsealed records from Maxwell’s civil case implicated Bill Clinton being around “2 young girls” at Epstein’s island.” attorney “Techno Fog” wrote in a Substack.

What I find interesting...

"In a three-page ruling, Judge Nathan ordered the government to “disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than” Oct. 11"

What about the "co-conspirators" that the government does NOT "intend to offer at trial". (The "BIG FISH")???

Will they consider that the "Johns" / "Clients" (who ""benefited from the "pimping", but did NOT "participate in the pimping itself"") are NOT "co-conspirators" to the "pimping" - and only go after the "recruiting girls in her network"???

I'll "wait & see" on this one - and bet that's what they'd like to do...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What I find interesting...

"In a three-page ruling, Judge Nathan ordered the government to “disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than” Oct. 11"

What about the "co-conspirators" that the government does NOT "intend to offer at trial". (The "BIG FISH")???
Its all smoke and mirrors man! They won't be disclosing shit! It's all a very crafted and well thought out game to keep us all perpetually glued at the edge of our seats. Fluff and fodder for the sheep to graze on

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
in the mean time, we're all getting a bit older, the newer generations coming up know little / nothing about any of it and they'd like to see it in the rearview mirror also...

time to stall for a few years, people will forget...........

btw, epstein is a name we don't hear much about anymore, same with hillary...or podesta, or huma and her brotherhood clan.....

just wait for the sun to come one more time, we'll be that much closer to 'forgetting about it'

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How ya feelin' these days, Prince Andy?
Probably a lot more comfortable about this entire fustercluck than any of us! Seems Judge Corruptus Maximus has yet another denial of justice well in hand. When will we learn to just shoot the bastards?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Probably a lot more comfortable about this entire fustercluck than any of us! Seems Judge Corruptus Maximus has yet another denial of justice well in hand. When will we learn to just shoot the bastards?

We Patriots are a patient lot, are we not?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We Patriots are a patient lot, are we not?
but isn't that the direction we've been taught to go?

i know that's a good way to be socially, in a society, but when it all 'breaks down' and we know the culprits, it really doesn't help, does it?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
but isn't that the direction we've been taught to go?

i know that's a good way to be socially, in a society, but when it all 'breaks down' and we know the culprits, it really doesn't help, does it?
uh...
Start "making lists"? ;)
Might come in "handy" later... but with "proof of actions"...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Start "making lists"?
i've only got two arms...

come on man...one thing the Good Lord gave me was a memory and i've spent most of my life trying to forget.....

like living a paradox inside a conundrum and then surround all of that with psychopath communists

yeah, that's close

:summer:

then pour on top, smother it all, with a whole lot of 'other people', most of 'em are nothing more than 'background noise' that, in fact, our society relies on, with all the other things that have to happen, all so i can pump that gallon of gas into my motorcycle....without dropping any of it during the transfer

and most of them make no sense to me either, but they aren't out causing trouble either

i'll put my bet on them, that makes that list all that more important iyam

:spring:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bump

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...25¢ says tomorrow comes and goes and we're no different, one way or the other...a new clad quarter...forget it

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211010-220526~3.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
UK authorities decided to dismiss the case against Prince Andrew...

Rules for thee, but not for me...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
UK authorities decided to dismiss the case against Prince Andrew...

Rules for thee, but not for me...
in effect: the UK is saying those girls be lying bitches.........

:summer:

way to go queenie

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
I do not see any post of disclosed names.

Color me surprised!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 6.54.14 PM.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So if jury selection is only now being considered, what the fuck has been happening up until now???

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Alison Nathan is the judge on the case, Q used to say "trust Sessions". The annons or Q's apostles used to say yes trust Sessions and good things will happen. Nothing happened. I say trust Nathan this time.

How did I miss that one, must need another coffee :D

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well I did kind of sneak it in there, easy to miss, easy on the coffee JMHO.

I have three coffees a week of late.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
“NO DEALS” - Q
GHISLAINE UPDATE:

Feds refuse to offer Ghislaine Maxwell a plea deal as judge says witnesses can remain anonymous.

Manhattan prosecutors have refused to offer Ghislaine Maxwell any kind of plea deal — and the judge in her explosive sex-trafficking case is playing hardball with her, too.

The feds revealed in court Monday that they have not offered Jeffrey Epstein’s 59-year-old accused madam a deal before her upcoming trial.

Federal Judge Alison Nathan also delivered a blow to the fallen British socialite — ruling that prosecutors can refer to her accusers as “minors” and “victims and that the women can use pseudonyms when they testify at her trial later this month.

@Qtah_17
Sauce: https://bit.ly/3BuLsOE

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does she have bunkbeds in her cell?

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The same guards that watched Jeff are watching her and they want more money this time and a plane to points unknown.

Believe it orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not!