• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Judge just released all the court docs for GHISLAINE MAXWELL

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 10.08.41 PM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Absorb this article for one second. The once leader of the largest religion in the world gave the most notorious sex trafficker in modern history a private audience.

Sex trafficking is worldwide.
Worldwide connections.
The Vatican is involved.

View attachment 233515
screen-shot-2021-11-21-at-8-05-43-pm-png.233515

t2779.gif
What a great headline.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Please tell me this isn't true :(

1638016451118.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Judge doesn't want this case to spill into the state of Israel, End of Story.
is there a reliable link we can follow this case on?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Follow the case? This entire affair was a Mossad honey trap to Kosher certify politicians, end of story.

It's about controlling political figures all over the world like Andial said.

Occam's razor;​

This philosophical razor advocates that when presented with competing hypotheses about the same prediction, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions,[4] and that this is not meant to be a way of choosing between hypotheses that make different predictions.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Follow the case? This entire affair was a Mossad honey trap to Kosher certify politicians, end of story.
To add to dials statement

I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.

I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 4, 2021

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.

I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

interesting stuff... If this goes nowhere I think it might be our last hope

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I had to think about this. Why not release the tapes public if they are real. Why only release them to three people? If they were released on youtube, Twitter and Bitchute they would be viral before they were deleted.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
They are all in it together... It's a underground system that is used to rule the world...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
They are all in it together... It's a underground system that is used to rule the world...

Nice find! Roberts is compromised and ds as suspected.

Was this for "us" or for them?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had to think about this. Why not release the tapes public if they are real. Why only release them to three people? If they were released on youtube, Twitter and Bitchute they would be viral before they were deleted.
This is way bigger and more complicated than we can imagine and there are too many unknown considerations and moving parts for us to make that kind of.judgment.

Also do keep in mind timing is everything. Think Colombo.
tumblr_m449lmOWTU1qkfyu0o1_500.jpg

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is way bigger and more complicated than we can imagine and there are too many unknown considerations and moving parts for us to make that kind of.judgment.

Also do keep in mind timing is everything. Think Colombo.
tumblr_m449lmOWTU1qkfyu0o1_500.jpg
WTF are they waiting for ? :don't know: People are being jabbed against their will. We are headed for Nazi style government and the economy is collapsing I would say now is a good time. If Joe Normal are not ready to absorb or deal with the truth he better get used to it, Its not like there are not a zillion warnings going on.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It is turning, Avalon. The Australian Gulag seems to be falling of some very serious resistance: Hundreds of thousands at a time.

This has to take place... here.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It is turning, Avalon. The Australian Gulag seems to be falling of some very serious resistance: Hundreds of thousands at a time.

This has to take place... here.
I'm not sure it will happen here.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 4.54.14 PM.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

it is my belief that the Insurance File on Weiners laptop contained the most damning evidence of all

evidence so horrendous that it made seasoned veterans of the NYPD Special Victims Unit , these grown men wept when they saw what was on Anthony Weiners laptop

the fbi have been sitting on the laptop for five years when the Chief of the NYPD turned it over in a televised news conference

the Chief said he had backups of the file and if the fbi did not prosecute then he , the Chief , would release the file publicly

again , that was 5 years ago and nothing

this does not include the documents , videos , and photos found in Epstein’s safe

I am not holding my breath that any shocking revelations on the level of Weiners laptop and Epstein’s safe will come out of the Jizzlane mock trial

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Everything You Need to Know About Ghislaine Maxwell​

Where was she? Who’s her husband? How do you say her name? Will we ever know the truth?

By Choire Sicha

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial​

The charges against Maxwell - and her legal strategy against her victims​

Techno Fog

Ghislaine Maxwell brother: Jeffrey Epstein 'ruined her life'

We’ve followed the Jeffrey Epstein saga for years. Back before his arrest, we were the first to observe he was an informant for the FBI. We were the first to name the individuals at Main Justice in Washington, DC who supervised and approved Epstein’s 2007 plea deal. (Epstein’s lawyers would later name these DOJ supervisors in court.)

Now we’ll be focusing on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, which is set to begin tomorrow, November 29.

To borrow a cliché, this is the beginning of the end. The date where a jury of her peers in the Southern District of New York will be presented with evidence of her guilt, her defenses, and ultimately decide her fate. The date where the US Government – the Department of Justice, the FBI, and unknown officials – have finally afforded Maxwell’s victims the right to have their voices heard.

The Charges against Ghislaine Maxwell

Maxwell faces the following charges:
  1. Count One: Conspiracy to Entice Minors to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.
  2. Count Two: Enticement of a Minor to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.
  3. Count Three: Conspiracy to Transport Minors with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
  4. Count Four: Transportation of a Minor with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
  5. Count Five: Sex Trafficking Conspiracy.
  6. Count Six: Sex Trafficking of a Minor.
  7. Counts Seven and Eight: Perjury (stemming from allegedly false deposition testimony during a civil suit).
According to the 24-page superseding indictment, Maxwell was involved “in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein.” From approximately 1994 to 2004, Maxwell “assisted, facilitated, and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein’s abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse victims known to Maxwell and Epstein to be under the age of 18.” Some victims were as young as 14 years old.

The minor victims were groomed and/or abused at multiple locations, including Epstein’s Manhattan Property; Epstein’s Palm Beach Residence; Epstein’s New Mexico Ranch; and Maxwell’s personal residence in London. Epstein and Maxwell are alleged to have encouraged and enticed “one or more minor victims to engage in paid sex acts with Epstein” by scheduling “massage” appointments.

One victim was 14 years-old when Maxwell met her. Maxwell is accused to have groomed this victim by befriending her and then normalizing “inappropriate and abusive conduct. During the massage sessions, it is alleged that “Maxwell and/or Minor Victim-1 would engage in sex acts with Epstein.” With respect to Minor Victim-2 and Minor Victim-3, Maxwell is said to have groomed them before introducing them to “massages” with Epstein. Minor Victim-4 suffered the same fate. Additionally, “both Epstein and Maxwell invited Minor Victim-4 to travel with Epstein and offered to assist Minor Victim-4 with obtaining a passport.”

Other Names that Might Appear During the Trial

There’s been a lot of talk about other names that might emerge during trial. Many of these names have already been public for quite some time. For example, there might be discussions of the involvement of Epstein’s female employees/“friends” who assisted him in his illegal sexual activities. These names were listed in Epstein’s 2007 non-prosecution agreement, which stated the U.S. Government would:

“not institute criminal charges against any potential co-conspirators of Epstein, including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”
Maxwell tried to get the charges dismissed based on the fact that she would be one of the “potential co-conspirators of Epstein.” These efforts, which we discussed here, ultimately failed. Yet those efforts were instructive in that we discovered that some of the names of Epstein’s co-conspirators have not yet been identified:

OK Techno, so if the Epstein non-prosecution agreement does necessarily protect Epstein’s co-conspirators, will we see anyone else charged?

Maybe. As we have previously observed, the Epstein plea deal was unique in that it was favorable and done in secret and kept secret from his victims and the public, and also because it released from potential prosecution Epstein’s known and unknown co-conspirators.

For example, in August 2020 the government informed the Court that their investigation into Epstein’s possible co-conspirators “remains active” and was before the grand jury:
Of course, then there’s former President Bill Clinton, who was alleged to be at Epstein’s island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and “2 young girls.”

Twitter avatar for @Techno_Fog Techno Fog @Techno_Fog
Witness interview: Bill Clinton was at Epstein's island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and "2 young girls."

July 31st 2020
9,631 Retweets17,054 Likes

Whether Clinton’s name – or the names of other Epstein friends, such as Alan Dershowitz or Prince Andrew or Bill Richardson – will be revealed during trial is another matter. Do not be surprised if these names are not mentioned, as the scope of Maxwell’s alleged criminal conduct is alleged to four victims (we suspect there were many more) that don’t involve these men. The federal judge won’t allow it.

One name to watch out for, however, is Sarah Kellen. She’s in the Epstein plea deal, having been a regular on Epstein’s flights and was a leader in the operation to groom minor girls for Epstein. Kellen is alleged to have been involved in the alleged sexual abuse on Epstein’s airplanes by one victim:

No matter what, we can be certain that two of Maxwell’s alleged co-conspirators will be identified at trial. The Government has informed the Court that it intends to “introduce the alleged co-conspirator statements of only two individuals.”

We also observe that the Government will introduce testimony from a currently unknown Epstein employee to authenticate Epstein’s “black book” of names and numbers.

Maxwell’s Defense Strategy

Maxwell’s attorneys also sought documents from the Epstein Victims’ Compensation Program. These documents were produced on Wednesday, November 24. (This in addition to the tens of thousands of pages of evidence the Government has produced to Maxwell and her lawyers.)

Why seek these documents? It gets to the heart of the defense strategy: Maxwell’s attorneys will allege that the victims have a financial motive to pursue criminal claims against Maxwell:

As Maxwell’s attorneys have informed the Court:

Questions Remain

Will justice be done?

Ask the victims. The main perpetrator, Jeffrey Epstein, was given a sweetheart deal by state and federal authorities – until he killed himself awaiting trial. Maxwell’s co-conspirators haven’t been charged.

What questions are still unanswered?

The extent of Epstein’s relationship with the US Government. Vicky Ward of Rolling Stone was told that “Epstein’s dealings in the arms world in the 1980s had led him to work for multiple governments, including the Israelis.” Ward’s sources said that Epstein “was known in the intelligence world as a ‘hyper-fixer,’ somebody who can go between different cultures and networks.”

Jeffrey Epstein himself was alleged to have said he “worked for the government to recover stolen funds.”

What Epstein did for the US Government (and perhaps other governments), as we have previously discussed, is essential knowledge because these answers would likely inform why Epstein was given a sweetheart deal approved by Main Justice in Washington, DC.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 9.11.59 PM.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
it is my belief that the Insurance File on Weiners laptop contained the most damning evidence of all

evidence so horrendous that it made seasoned veterans of the NYPD Special Victims Unit , these grown men wept when they saw what was on Anthony Weiners laptop

the fbi have been sitting on the laptop for five years when the Chief of the NYPD turned it over in a televised news conference

the Chief said he had backups of the file and if the fbi did not prosecute then he , the Chief , would release the file publicly

again , that was 5 years ago and nothing

this does not include the documents , videos , and photos found in Epstein’s safe

I am not holding my breath that any shocking revelations on the level of Weiners laptop and Epstein’s safe will come out of the Jizzlane mock trial
Remember, all of these assumptions, presumptions, notions and opinions we've formulated are based off of what very little information we've gotten. We don't know what's true, what's disinformation or what important data is being omitted.

I would say It's also safe to assume we've get more falsehoods than truths.

Since we have no clue as to the actual scope of facts, it's fruitless to put much stock into these things.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here's a nugget for the doom & gloomers

3TzaioFZ05Ypjybg9Ga1w6cYRyjbC5He1JZRtRKHbGY~2.jpg

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is she showing off her gold coins earrings?

FFUnadpX0A4Vinx

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 11.19.16 PM.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Full On Coverage Of The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial​

The Ghislaine Maxwell trial begins Monday, November 29th, 2021. D-Day. Twelve jurors and six alternatives will choose the fate of an accused sex offender and trafficker. The referee will be Judge Alison Nathan. Maxwell’s defense team is the infamous Bobbi Sternheim, known for defending terrorist, murders and high-profile Ponzi scheme fraudsters.
The case is basically closed to the public. There won’t be a livestream like we saw in the State trial against Rittenhouse. Antiquated Federal laws prohibit the trial to be livestreamed, no matter the public interest.
We will be focusing journalist efforts on combing through public court case documents. We have hired a team of legal correspondents that will help decipher all filings. For those interested you can follow all court documents on the Maxwell case at this link here.
A relevant court document filed on November 24 states that the public will be allowed access to the trial in the overflow courtrooms. I am not sure how many individuals the overflow courtrooms allow so if you are planning on being there, get there early.
As verified in the official court order, the trial is still set to commence on November 29th, 2021. The trial will take place in Courtroom 318 of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse at 40 Foley Square, New York, New York. The Court will ensure access for alleged victims and members of the Defendant’s family.
The Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure prohibit the broadcasting of federal judicial criminal proceedings from the Courtroom. However, as indicated below, consistent with the District’s COVID-19 protocols, the Court will facilitate substantial public and press access at the Courthouse.
Members of the public will also be able to access the trial in overflow courtrooms. These overflow courtrooms will have live video and audio feeds of the proceeding. There will be substantial seating capacity available in the overflow rooms for members of the public.
Our last-minute correspondent dropped out of the trial investigation. If anyone is located in the New York City area and can attend the trial let me know. My team is looking for an individual who can take notes in the overflow courtroom and report back daily. We do offer compensation for anyone willing.
Keep in touch and have a Happy Thanksgiving. We will be pouring through legal documents in the meantime.
Godspeed

News Flow on Maxwell​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Remember, all of these assumptions, presumptions, notions and opinions we've formulated are based off of what very little information we've gotten. We don't know what's true, what's disinformation or what important data is being omitted.

I would say It's also safe to assume we've get more falsehoods than truths.

Since we have no clue as to the actual scope of facts, it's fruitless to put much stock into these things.

no assumptions or opinions here on the Weiner laptop....the facts are out there

And the coverup is pretty obvious , they are protecting the Klintons and other higher up people

there are some reports out there that 12 of 14 of the NYPD officers investigating weiners laptop are now dead

NYPD detectives and a [sic] NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 8.34.42 AM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
isn't this a tacit acknowledgement, we the people aren't being told the truth? about any of it?

and that makes their job appear to be so incredibly difficult, with all the "unknown considerations and moving parts', so, actually it's a damn good thing we've got all these lawyers and judges who will control what we get to hear and read and know

that means, they can keep telling us about how difficult their jobs are, with all the "unknown considerations and moving parts'

nothing personal Newmisty, but they've got us by the short hairs, right now, and it's so easily explained away because their job is actually:
"incredibly difficult, with all the "unknown considerations and moving parts'"

...but wait, , ,
around for 100 years, they may begin to unredact the names of the victims

anyone else see a problem with how they have us thinking now?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
if this is a case that took 25 years to make, we're doomed

even at a 'normal pace' Jussie is just now going on trial....we, the collective we, we don't stand a chance at this pace