• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Judge just released all the court docs for GHISLAINE MAXWELL

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
More at link

Ghislaine Maxwell is set to go on trial for perjury after 'lying under oath' in 2016 deposition in defamation case brought by accuser Virginia Giuffre​

• Disgraced British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty in late December of sex trafficking young women forJeffrey Epstein
  • She faces up to 65 years in prison, but more time could be tacked onto her sentence after her perjury charges are tried
  • Those charges, filed in 2020, are related to a now-settled defamation lawsuit brought forward by Giuffre
  • Giuffre's lawyers later released a trove of documents they claimed prove Maxwell lied to investigators during the deposition
By MICHELLE THOMPSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:20 EST, 3 January 2022 | UPDATED: 17:52 EST, 3 January 2022

Sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will stand trial for perjury for allegedly lying under oath during a 2016 defamation case brought forward by accuser Virginia Giuffre.
The British former socialite - found guilty in late December of procuring young women for partner Jeffrey Epstein - has yet to answer to claims she lied to investigators about her involvement with the infamous sex fiend.
Maxwell's sex trafficking case dominated national headlines last month and ended with five convictions related to her role in a scandal alleged to involve high-profile political figures, billionaires, and at least one member of the British royal family.

She faces up to 65 years in prison, but more time could be tacked onto her sentence after her perjury charges are tried. Manhattan federal Judge Alison Nathan on Monday asked attorneys to submit schedule proposals for the hearing, the New York Post reported.
Those charges, filed in 2020, are related to a now-settled defamation lawsuit brought forward by Giuffre. Her lawyers later released a trove of documents they claimed prove Maxwell lied to investigators during the deposition.
The legal team has said it can disprove everything Maxwell, 60, said with flight manifests and photographs.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Too bad she didn't use the Reagan defense of "I don't remember, I don't recall"

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 7.18.00 PM.png

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ghislaine Maxwell is set to go on trial for perjury after 'lying under oath' in 2016 deposition in defamation case brought by accuser Virginia Giuffre​

Really? They're dicking around with this crap while human trafficking and pedophilia continues on almost unchallenged? More court hearings, more censorship of exposed evidence and more delays is the name of the game and they play the game extremely well

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yer not thinkin', bro. Nailing on more shit to Jism-lane's front door is the best way to get the twat to open up or never see sunlight again.

Just think of who she knows and what she knows about them. Boggles the mind. The Prince is sweaty and never met the underage girl he had his arm around... The most famous of the famous...

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yer not thinkin', bro. Nailing on more shit to Jism-lane's front door is the best way to get the twat to open up or never see sunlight again.

Just think of who she knows and what she knows about them. Boggles the mind. The Prince is sweaty and never met the underage girl he had his arm around... The most famous of the famous...
I'll bet we're going to see that she's a lot tougher than we all expect her to be and all this riff raff to try and get her to talk will fail! In the meantime more kids are dying and being kidnapped by the same people who she serviced. If there were a genuine effort to expose the full measure of human trafficking and pedophilia the courts would be arresting and trying all her former clients. They're not! I'm a results oriented individual and the results I'm seeing from this Maxwell exercise falls woefully short of anything I would call effective. Smells more like distraction and deception to me.

Sorry to be the negative nanny again but it is what it is!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

As I stated, no need for her to open up. The gov already has it all. They always have since they all but admitted this was a gov operation after Epsteins trial in Fl.
Think about it. They have already gathered all of the evidence from all around the country at every one of his and her estates. Not sure about the place in France though. They already have enough evidence to put the lot of them away forever but they won't. Much more useful to own the business leaders and politicians around the world. Keeps them all in line when the CIA really needs to get shit done.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Smells more like distraction and deception to me.
Right on, brother shoot.
If all those ass wipes were incarcerated the whole 'reset' scheme would disintegrate.
Peoples under blackmail threat are a lot more obedient that those 'loose cannons' that would replace them.

BF

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641435677538.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
good synopsis of the prior history

GHISLAINE MAXWELL & THE MAXWELL FAMILY BUSINESS: EPSTEIN, ESPIONAGE, BLACKMAIL & BIG TECH​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
As I stated, no need for her to open up. The gov already has it all. They always have since they all but admitted this was a gov operation after Epsteins trial in Fl.
Think about it. They have already gathered all of the evidence from all around the country at every one of his and her estates. Not sure about the place in France though. They already have enough evidence to put the lot of them away forever but they won't. Much more useful to own the business leaders and politicians around the world. Keeps them all in line when the CIA really needs to get shit done.
Never thought of that. Good possibility.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
It all stinks of a CIA operation and "safehouse"

Call it "Treadstone"

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
a 'planted' juror....?

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 10.24.57 AM.png

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
at this rate, i'm ordering my casket today...besides, i can use the rest

:green tea:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
at this rate, i'm ordering my casket today...besides, i can use the rest

:green tea:
Just go for a walk in the woods... you won't need a casket. :laughing: Let the critters sort it out.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Let's do it all again, shall we? What a damned farce the 'just us' system is these days! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You wonder, was this guy a plant? Getting on a jury knowing full well that if you admit to what has happened to you it may void the trial?

If true, I do feel for the guy, no one deserves to go through that, that said wouldn't you want to make sure that you don't jeopardize a chance to put a monster in prison for life?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If true, I do feel for the guy, no one deserves to go through that, that said wouldn't you want to make sure that you don't jeopardize a chance to put a monster in prison for life?
She's filthy stinkin rich... Here's $100M offshore in a private account...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She's filthy stinkin rich... Here's $100M offshore in a private account...
she hands him a check, it's dated today and signed by jeffery

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
New York: The US government is prepared to dismiss two perjury charges against Ghislaine Maxwell if her conviction for aiding Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual abuses is allowed to stand, according to a joint letter from prosecutors and Maxwell’s defence team.

In the letter to US District Judge Alison Nathan presented on Monday evening (Tuesday AEDT), prosecutors said dismissing the perjury counts would reflect the victims’ “significant interests in bringing closure to this matter and avoiding the trauma of testifying again”.

The perjury charges concern allegations that Maxwell lied about her knowledge of Epstein’s behaviour during depositions taken in 2016 for a separate civil lawsuit. Each charge carries a maximum five-year prison term. Nathan decided last April to try them in a separate trial to the sex trafficking charges.

Maxwell, 60, was convicted on December 29 after a month-long trial on sex trafficking and other charges of recruiting and grooming underage girls for the late American financier to abuse between 1994 and 2004.

Prosecutors also asked the Manhattan judge to sentence Maxwell in about three to four months.

Lawyers for British socialite oppose setting any timetable, believing that one juror’s post-trial revelations about having been sexually abused was a “compelling basis” to overturn their client’s conviction and grant a new trial, the letter said.

They challenged the conviction after one juror told Reuters that when some jurors expressed scepticism about the accounts of two Maxwell accusers, he shared his experience of having been sexually abused as a child.

That juror’s disclosures to Reuters and other media “influenced the deliberations and convinced other members of the jury to convict Ms Maxwell,” Maxwell’s lawyers have said.

Maxwell faces up to 65 years in prison on her convictions.

Nathan gave Maxwell’s lawyers until January 19 to formally explain why the conviction should be overturned. Prosecutors have until February 2 to respond.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender, killed himself in August 2019 in a Manhattan jail while awaiting his own sex trafficking trial.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
New York: The US government is prepared to dismiss two perjury charges against Ghislaine Maxwell if her conviction for aiding Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual abuses is allowed to stand, according to a joint letter from prosecutors and Maxwell’s defence team.

In the letter to US District Judge Alison Nathan presented on Monday evening (Tuesday AEDT), prosecutors said dismissing the perjury counts would reflect the victims’ “significant interests in bringing closure to this matter and avoiding the trauma of testifying again”.

The perjury charges concern allegations that Maxwell lied about her knowledge of Epstein’s behaviour during depositions taken in 2016 for a separate civil lawsuit. Each charge carries a maximum five-year prison term. Nathan decided last April to try them in a separate trial to the sex trafficking charges.

Maxwell, 60, was convicted on December 29 after a month-long trial on sex trafficking and other charges of recruiting and grooming underage girls for the late American financier to abuse between 1994 and 2004.

Prosecutors also asked the Manhattan judge to sentence Maxwell in about three to four months.

Lawyers for British socialite oppose setting any timetable, believing that one juror’s post-trial revelations about having been sexually abused was a “compelling basis” to overturn their client’s conviction and grant a new trial, the letter said.

They challenged the conviction after one juror told Reuters that when some jurors expressed scepticism about the accounts of two Maxwell accusers, he shared his experience of having been sexually abused as a child.

That juror’s disclosures to Reuters and other media “influenced the deliberations and convinced other members of the jury to convict Ms Maxwell,” Maxwell’s lawyers have said.

Maxwell faces up to 65 years in prison on her convictions.

Nathan gave Maxwell’s lawyers until January 19 to formally explain why the conviction should be overturned. Prosecutors have until February 2 to respond.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender, killed himself in August 2019 in a Manhattan jail while awaiting his own sex trafficking trial.

This will go on forever because that's what they do (distract, delay and deflect) and it works every... single... time!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When does a bird sing?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
kind of looks as if Bells Palsy got her later in life...

'I was used as bait': Prince Andrew's ex Lady Victoria Hervey says Ghislaine went 'fishing' for Epstein to find girls to 'entertain' his powerful friends in first look at tonight's ITV documentary but tells Lorraine that Maxwell is a 'scapegoat'​

• Former 'It Girl' first met Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein 20 years ago and was 'really young and naïve'
  • 44-year-old socialite is the daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol and Duke of York's former love interest
  • Lady Victoria Hervey also describes Maxwell and Epstein as like 'Batman and Robin' and 'double act'
  • ITV releases clip of her speaking ahead of 'Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile' tonight at 9pm
By HARRIET JOHNSTON and MARK DUELL FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 05:19 EST, 18 January 2022

Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend Lady Victoria Hervey today claimed Ghislaine Maxwell used her as 'bait' to entertain Jeffrey Epstein's friends, saying the paedophile 'kind of sat back and sort of waited for her to sort of go fishing'.

The 44-year-old socialite and former 'It Girl', who is the daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol and the Duke of York's former love interest, first met the pair 20 years ago and said she was 'really young and naïve' at the time.

ITV released a clip to MailOnline ahead of tonight's 'Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile' documentary which also featured Lady Victoria describing Maxwell and Epstein as like 'Batman and Robin' and a 'double act'.

She said: 'Jeffrey was really the frontman and Ghislaine was the accomplice. It was kind of like a Batman and Robin, and they were a double act. I don't think Jeffrey could have done any of it without Ghislaine.'

Presenter Ranvir Singh said: 'And Ghislaine was crucial to getting those girls, was she, do you think to those dinners?' Lady Victoria replied: 'I think he just kind of sat back and sort of waited for her to sort of go fishing and go find however many girls were needed, you know, to entertain his friends. I think I was pretty much used as bait.

'You know, looking back at, you know I was really young and naive, and she's entertaining these, you know, big businessmen. So I didn't realise it of course at the time, but looking back...'

video at link below

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.38.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.35.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.35.32 AM.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
man oh man , did this topic ever disappear off the radar

hey!

look over there!

truck convoy!

she is probably on the same island as Pedostein right now soaking up the sun , let alone be sentenced

anyone have any updates on this maggot and her ass-ociates?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Admit it, I got sidetracked by the the Joe Rogan news plus Whoopie Goldberg, my bad. Not even up to the "convoy" news yet what's that about?
Breaker 1-9.