• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

JUDGE ORDERS PRODUCTION OF 'TREASURE TROVE' OF HILLARY DOCS

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The lawsuit, a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act case against Bill and Hillary Clinton and their family foundation, alleging it is more or less a criminal enterprise to benefit the Clintons, has been part and parcel of the arguments over Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while she was secretary of state.
RICO What is this now?!? The Clintons as gangsters hardly seems newsworthy...perhaps a decade or two ago. That they even included their precious little hellspawn brat in their crime family is too lulzy.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The chickens (in this case the big smelly sow) seem like they're finally coming home to roost!

Thank you Baby Jesus!

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's no secret that they gave away nights in the Lincoln bedroom as payment for support. I guess they got very bold or complacent and broadly offered access or sold the USA down the road in exchange for $.

I wonder if the Ambassador in Libya made a contribution to the Clinton Foundation that he could have had a platoon of US Marines on his doorstep in 15 minutes upon request?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Both treasonous Clinton's peddled secrets and technology to the highest bidders, and all under color of authority.

It boggles my mind that hard-core Democrats can root for this vile, murderous clan.

Hypnosis I suppose...

Here is one salvaged from the Orwellian Memory Hole

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

By JOHN M. BRODER
Published: May 11, 1999
WASHINGTON, May 10—
The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.

President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.

The certification was the first such notice to Congress under the law, which was passed in the aftermath of a Congressional uproar last year over the transfer of sensitive missile technology to China.

Mr. Clinton's notification also follows by less than a week the release of a report by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which concluded that lax monitoring of the launching of American-made satellites aboard Chinese rockets had enhanced the accuracy of China's ballistic missile arsenal.

And the action comes three days after the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was inadvertently bombed in a NATO raid, touching off angry street protests in Beijing.

The President's action will affect the June 7 launching of a Motorola Iridium satellite, which is to fly into low orbit to provide paging and cellular telephone service. Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle.

Today's action was the final approval needed for the launch, which was first authorized in July 1993. A license for the export of the satellite itself was granted in November.

''The timing of this certification is not connected in any way to the tragic accident of the bombing of the Chinese Embassy,'' said David Leavy, a spokesman for the National Security Council. ''Approval was recommended by the Departments of Commerce, State and Defense and is consistent with our policy of supporting the launch of U.S. communications satellites by China subject to strong safeguards being in place.''

A staff member of the intelligence panel said it was unlikely to contest the approval of the technology. But he said questions might be raised over whether the explosive bolts might someday be used to help eject nuclear warheads from a missile.

link

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
Surely Teflon Hillary can't dodge this many bullets? Can she? Could this finally do her in?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I know we're supposed to be tolerant of alternative viewpoints and for the most part I am. That said, every time I see someone clamoring for Hillary to be POTUS I seriously wonder what drugs they're on. Perhaps their IQ is so dangerously low they could pose a risk to those around them if they're allowed to operate an automobile. Clearly there's something very amiss with this individual if they believe that this skanky gangster would make a good president. Surely even the stupidest reality teevee junkie must be aware that this sea-hag is constantly surrounded by scandal. Let's just dig up LBJ and have him run as her veep while we're at it.