• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Judge Threatens to Jail Cops for Civil Asset Forfeiture Games

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
...so, when will a judge determine any 'laws' are illegal and therefore someone WILL BE PROSECUTED?

"come on guys, stop playing games..."

FK THIS

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don't threaten them, jail them!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Horrible story but dude took 15 minutes to explain 45 second problem blah blah blah

Moorsville is a rich area bordering lake Norman with mostly multimillion dollar homes. I’m sure there are middle class areas as well but not unusual in my mind for a rich guy to have 17k in his pocket. He might have wanted to pay his tax bill in cash or who knows.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Horrible story but dude took 15 minutes to explain 45 second problem blah blah blah

Moorsville is a rich area bordering lake Norman with mostly multimillion dollar homes. I’m sure there are middle class areas as well but not unusual in my mind for a rich guy to have 17k in his pocket. He might have wanted to pay his tax bill in cash or who knows.
He does like to blather on he does. He used to take e-mails and one day I sent a do, do, da reply back to him and he answered. Told me to stop drinking and I sent him a reply back of "LICK IT!" As of now I think you have to be his friend, buddy or old pal....I think they are called 'suck ups,' to talk to him.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
In the state I live in, the county council decides what to with forfeited funds.

County prosecutor told the county council, that there is a new policy, where the county sheriff, county administrator and himself (as county prosecutor) will now decide what happens to the forfeited funds.

County council said "no" to this new policy. What a corrupt attempt to take over forfeited funds. Sheriff and prosecutor are in on the forfeiture and now they want to decide where to spend the cash!