• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Julian Assange Arrested By British Police At Ecuadorean Embassy

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
If he is the real deal, he has some (unrevealed) serious dirt on these scumbags that would be so deleterious to TPTB, they have to get him at all costs.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It appears JA may have commited a serious crime. If so then he has to face the music. Isnt that what we all want? Equal justice?

In fact this is a HUGE deal and a very high profile arrest. What better way to get the masses used to seeing high profile arrests? And JA has dirt on Hillary that may come out in the proceedings. Let it play out. I think we all may be surprised what this snowballs into.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm so disgusted, I can't even begin to cuss...
1555027818759.png

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm so disgusted, I can't even begin to cuss... View attachment 128812
Yep, I remember how he talked so highly of wikileaks when running for office. At the time we were speculating that he would just pardon him.

Just more evidence this President has been corrupted or was just as corrupt as the rest of them to begin with. I still say they unlocked some skeletons in his closet

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, I remember how he talked so highly of wikileaks when running for office. At the time we were speculating that he would just pardon him.

Just more evidence this President has been corrupted or was just as corrupt as the rest of them to begin with. I still say they unlocked some skeletons in his closet
C'mon guys....let's not be Debbie Downer all the time! I'm starting to become interested in the way the dominoes are falling. Trump took all the blows he was dealt and got through it, all the while knowing he had the goods on them all but let themselves punch themselves into a corner.

I'm going to sit back, watch and stop whining for a while

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Definition of SMEAR campaign? Right out of the Democrat handbook.

Or has the SHIT officially hit the fan?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I haven't heard or read the entire Trump quote but there is probably context to what he said, and I'm sure that's an incomplete quote. The media has been misquoting Trump since 2015.
He said that AG Barr is on it.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555071175168.png
Same old rats, don'cha know...Trump will bend over.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This one is pretty interesting...…….imo. Rather than watching, I suggest just listening in one tab, playing around on GIM or surfing the web in a different tab.

DEEP STATE STRIKES? ASSANGE ARRESTED
SGTreport

Published on Apr 11, 2019
Just one day after President Trump and AG Barr mentioned the word "treason" regarding those involved in the deep state coup to topple the President, the deep state arrested truth telling journalist Julian Assange, Rory Hall joined me to discuss.

Please consider supporting SGT Report on Patreon with a monthly contribution: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5104183

For REAL news 24/7:
http://sgtreport.com/
http://thephaser.com/
http://thelibertymill.com/

MUSIC CREDITS:
Visit CO.AG on You Tube, a GREAT music source!!!

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

The content in my videos and on the SGTbull07 - SGTreport.com channel are provided for informational purposes only. Use the information found in these videos as a starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence BEFORE making any significant investing decisions. SGTbull07 - SGTreport.com assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, I cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. Thank you!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
FM - you wouldn't recognize humble if it fell out of the sky and sat on your face.

I'll give you credit for one thing - you truly are in a class all by yourself. JMHO, of course...
It's been my style of Internet posting since the early days when things were a free for all and you could pretty much expect to be chopped down at the knees at every turn.

But there is the ignore feature that other members use regularly. Most member here have probably placed me on ignore at least a few times over the last 2 decades.

But don't think that I'm not learning. If you think I'm out of control now, you should have seen me in the GIM1 days. Maybe you were there and had me on ignore most of the time.

I sent you a PM the other month and explained how I'm trying to improve my strategy, style and behavior. Right now it's one big mess I know, but I am taking your criticisms and trying to learn from them. Sure, it's not working all that well or very fast.

I'm also currently a bit worried about this "human trash" thing as well. Appears it may be that human trash have the same characteristics. I've noticed this characteristic before among the bogans, self centered and abrasive, if not down right aggressive. Or was that the Yobbos? I'm not sure, but I put out a question for more clarification - so at least I'm trying.

Sorry about the style again and as always .... JMHO, DYODD and don't blame the messenger just because it was a terrible message.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I've been thinking about this for a while. What if this is just an elaborate ruse? Let the UK arrest JA. The US extradites JA. JA stands trial in the US and is either acquitted or charges withdrawn (by design)? JA is in the US under US protection with all the secret goods on the international and domestic deep state vermin and lets all the cats out of their bags under sworn testimony?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
But there is the ignore feature that other members use regularly. Most member here have probably placed me on ignore at least a few times over the last 2 decades.
Yeah, BUT, I'm back to listening to you, as abrasive as you sometimes can be ! :green tea:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I've been thinking about this for a while. What if this is just an elaborate ruse? Let the UK arrest JA. The US extradites JA. JA stands trial in the US and is either acquitted or charges withdrawn (by design)? JA is in the US under US protection with all the secret goods on the international and domestic deep state vermin and lets all the cats out of their bags under sworn testimony?
I have been smoking the same brand of hopium.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Assange inside his fetid lair: Revealed, the full squalid horror that drove embassy staff to finally kick him out

• EXCLUSIVE: Photos of Julian Assange's 'dirty protests' have been revealed
  • He left soiled underpants in the toilet in the Ecuadorian embassy in a fit of rage
  • On other occasions he left excrement smeared across the wall and ignored warnings not to leave half-eaten meals in the kitchen
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ror-drove-embassy-staff-finally-kick-out.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Assange inside his fetid lair: Revealed, the full squalid horror that drove embassy staff to finally kick him out

• EXCLUSIVE: Photos of Julian Assange's 'dirty protests' have been revealed
  • He left soiled underpants in the toilet in the Ecuadorian embassy in a fit of rage
  • On other occasions he left excrement smeared across the wall and ignored warnings not to leave half-eaten meals in the kitchen
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ror-drove-embassy-staff-finally-kick-out.html
I always believe everything I read in the media. Would they lie??

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I always believe everything I read in the media. Would they lie??
After looking at the guy being dragged out I think this one is pretty much straight up. Maybe being cooped up so long fucked up his brain?

Really just following along until some real news comes out in May.

One thing I'm wondering is will anything he says implicate Trump or his family in some dirty deeds?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
After looking at the guy being dragged out I think this one is pretty much straight up. Maybe being cooped up so long fucked up his brain?

Really just following along until some real news comes out in May.

One thing I'm wondering is will anything he says implicate Trump or his family in some dirty deeds?
Or perhaps the deep state was putting stuff in the food the ecuadorians were serving him....

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Maybe Assange will become extremely ill shortly. Remember Jack Ruby?
Oh, yes. We remember very well.

I have no clue what he was thinking when he went to Ecuador. I remember thinking when that happened, "what crazy fack idea is that?"

Ecuador is 100% controlled by the American MIC. It was about the 2nd worse choice he could have made, just behind Gitmo.

He must have already been under some kind of mind control while in Russia. I can't believe he was so stupid to not have known that Ecuador was essentially like turning himself in.

He could have gone underground or to some place in Africa or maybe Indo - that might have worked out for him. But as soon as he went to Ecuador - his days were numbered.

One possibility is that our MIC and Russia made a deal regarding him. The idea that we're actually real enemies is just one more of the illusions.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Rand Paul floats immunity in exchange for Assange's testimony???

Verrrrry interesting...it's almost like a huge ploy just to get him back into the states.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/16/rand-paul-floats-immunity-julian-assange-senators-/
What do you mean "ALMOST?"

Of course that was the plan from the get go.

JA is an asset and he needs to be take care of here in the US.

I am confident that he will be treated very well upon arrival in CONUS.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What do you mean "ALMOST?"

Of course that was the plan from the get go.

JA is an asset and he needs to be take care of here in the US.

I am confident that he will be treated very well upon arrival in CONUS.
Unless he has 5 fatal heart attacks enroute and then shoots himself in the back of the head...twice...

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Unless he has 5 fatal heart attacks enroute and then shoots himself in the back of the head...twice...
Well, he is still in the UK for now...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ya don't bite the hand that feeds ya at the tune of $1 Million a year.
Ya can't fix stupid. No matter how smart they think they are.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ya don't bite the hand that feeds ya at the tune of $1 Million a year.
Ya can't fix stupid. No matter how smart they think they are.
I doubt it cost the embassy a million a year to keep an extra person in the building, think about it, of course pissing on your host is still a bad idea.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That 1 million number came from a crawler at the NY Posts page. They make the allegation. I just ran with it.