• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Julian Assange Arrested By British Police At Ecuadorean Embassy

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That 1 million number came from a crawler at the NY Posts page. They make the allegation. I just ran with it.
If your mother-in-law stayed with you for a year, some things would go up, but not that much I hope.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Probably being detained by Intelligence "friends" of U.S.A. Inc.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Timeline.
Assange arrested.
Corbyn (labour) panics, says should not be extradited.
70 mostly labour MPs say Sweden should get extradition first dibs.
Obamas, Clintons and Pelosi in London.
Corbyn meets Pelosi.
Pelosi threatens Corbyn with blackmail as can be seen in the body language of their meeting.
Comms for our enemy are down.
May has clearly made a deal for Assange.
The EU is panicking about the Iran Deal list of bribes and U1 coming out.
Checkmate must be close to being public.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
At least Assange is still alive today, probably 'too big to kill outright'? Hillary Clinton is probably pissed he can't be executed covertly like the others.

This cut n paste from zerohedge shows what happens to true threats of the Deepstate:

Let's start with MICHAEL HASTINGS. He was murdered just before he was about to reveal his in depth crap that he found out about the CIA. He died. Lavoy Finicum was on his way to a meeting with the local Sheriff, when the FBI cornered him and murdered him in cold blood. Justice Scalia was in a remote place with no cell phone coverage. His hearse went round and round endless roads, while the murderers figured out how to spin things and what to do with his body. He was cremated. They all get cremated, regardless of the family wishes. Joe Montano, who knew about Seth Rich (shot in the back of his head), died within hours of the Wikileaks dump. Shawn Lucas, lead attorney working to expose the DNC fraud, had just served papers to the court, when he was found dead in his home! Victor Thorn had damaging emails of the Clintons and was working on a new book, when he was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his head. Right, his friends say it wouldn't have happened. Aaron Schwartz, a computer entrepreneur, charged with computer crimes of downloading, could have served 6 months in prison for a plea deal but refused wanting to fight it in court & he was found dead hanging in his apartment.

The swamp hasn't been drained one iota under Donald Trump, nor will it be.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Until Assange either is given immunity and testifies to Congress OR he's put into prison, I wouldn't be surprised if he "chokes" on a sandwich or "falls" in the shower and succumbs to his injuries.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555464798112.png
Fan mail here.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has agreed to remain in custody ahead of his US extradition hearing next month, a court heard today.
Now you know someone is a LYING SACK OF SHIT....I'm sure he would like to get on a plane to somewhere else.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I sure he like to get on a plane to somewhere else.
In his predicament that may not have been an option to select.
As in Poker you work with the hand your dealt.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Assange must have some serious dirt TPTB are shit scared of being released, the media is beginning to sink their claws in:

https://www.theage.com.au/world/nor...ed-about-russian-hacking-20190420-p51frc.html
IF Assange was given Hillary's emails via a DNC insider and NOT from the "Russians", then that shows the whole premise for the investigation into Trump was a farce, and that the Crowdstrike assessment of HRCs servers was a farce, and that a lot of the other events that have transpired have been nothing more than a charade.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
I'm speculating here, but the material I think he has goes far beyond anything to do with Shillary. I contend that he has real dirt, the sort of material that incriminates far more deplorable elements within the real power structure. Why would TPTB give a rats ass about Shillary or the other puppets and their shenanigans?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm speculating here, but the material I think he has goes far beyond anything to do with Shillary. I contend that he has real dirt, the sort of material that incriminates far more deplorable elements within the real power structure. Why would TPTB give a rats ass about Shillary or the other puppets and their shenanigans?
You make a good point; the issue with HRC is that her server may have evidence that could be used against TPTB which is why the care.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
SERVER ? What server ? Do you mean that busted up, acid washed, destroy door weight that's leftover ?
The HITLARY &Co. actions speak louder than the words that may not get recovered.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
SERVER ? What server ? Do you mean that busted up, acid washed, destroy door weight that's leftover ?
The HITLARY &Co. actions speak louder than the words that may not get recovered.
The way I understand it, the items that were busted up and wiped with bleach-bit were portable devices; cell phones and laptops. From what I gather, there are copies of the email servers in various locations; the FBI may have one, another company has physical possession of the servers, and crowdstrike has digital copies.

EDIT: crowdstrike was allowed to make a digital copy of her server and provided it to the FBI after they assessed it and determined that the "russians" hacked the emails...problem is, the FBI never analyzed the server!!!! Why not!??!?!?!?!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
^^^^ he didn't make an obstruction case because he didn't want to make an obstruction case.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I think you may be correct about the dirt on the Inner Circle and Julian.

The New York City Chief of Police also had dirt on the Inner Circle when he came into possession of Anthony Weiners laptop and the infamous Insurance File.

That was 2 years ago and not a peep.

The only peep we got was really a purp. The purp Weiner is a free man today.

That’s what we get and we better like it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What happens if Assange stands flatfooted in court and says:

"ALL my information came from a thumb-drive given to me by Seth Rich. He was my sole source."

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What happens if Assange stands flatfooted in court and says:

"ALL my information came from a thumb-drive given to me by Seth Rich. He was my sole source."
The people who aren't interested in finding the truth won't care and they'll continue the impeach 45 drumbeat. Those of us who are will see this as a bombshell...and more evidence that the whole "russia" narrative is bunk.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well don't THAT beat the cats a-humpin'??!! :troll:

Do I get a "prescient prize"?

Shit is starting to get fargin serious, guys. Another bombshell got dropped on air...

And this timethe word ain't overused. Seems Matt Gaetz says, "Well fuck you, fbi and MSM" <-- Not in those words, but it is the same and more.

"Another Little nugget the IG is looking at is the corruption between the FBI and the media, where members of the media were giving concert passes and athletics tickets and other incentives to people in the FBI to leak to them, so we will be seeing it before we see the IG Report on how this fraudulent investigation began. What is so wrong here in Washington, where people can tell lies, and the mainstream media will carry them into millions of living rooms around the country without doing the kind of fact-finding that Sara Carter does and that really illuminated a lot of the abuses that have been laid bare for the American people.”

So, what does all of that mean? Well, first you have to understand that DOJ IG Michael Horowitz and his hundreds of investigators have been looking into the rampant abuse of the FISA process the DOJ/FBI Deep State Cabal for more than a year now, and in all that time, nothing has leaked from that process. Throughout all of that time, Congressman Gaetz has sat on the House Judiciary Committee, first as part of the governing majority, and since January as part of the minority.

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php...-big-ol-bomb-on-watters-world-saturday-night/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Does the NSA have communications between the killers of Seth Rich and TPTB in the three lettered dirty criminal organization? Lawless country where we cannot even figure our who killed a citizen and spend all the farkin time on Russian fairy tale.
MS13 killed him hired by the DNC/Clinton goons.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
" ...we're greatfull to all our bitches for handing over David Letterman...".
:dduck: :rotf: :dduck: :rotf:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Great eye candy and witty writers that is a great video. IMO