• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Julian Assange Is A Free Man

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS - Julian Assange is a free man: Sweden DROPS rape probe against WikiLeaks founder - but will he now fly to Ecuador to avoid extradition to the US?
  • Julian Assange has been living in Ecuadorian Embassy in London for five years
  • WikiLeaks founder had faced Swedish investigation into 2010 rape allegations
  • But Swedish prosecutors this morning said they had 'discontinued' the probe
  • Focus now turns to whether he will fly to Ecuador to avoid extradition to the US
  • It is also not clear whether Met Police will execute a warrant for his arrest over failure to surrender to court in 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4521770/Sweden-drops-prosecution-against-Julian-Assange.html#ixzz4hWDSX3sn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
But everybody knows .gov LIES.

Just because you are paranoid DOES NOT mean .gov is NOT out to get you.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I guess Trump wasn't willing to pay enough for them to keep up the annoyance.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Government caught red handed blames others for getting caught.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My first thought is:
Sweden dropped the charges, did the U.S. Inc drop theirs???

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'No longer Swedish matter' - Assange's lawyer on dropping investigation into WikiLeaks founder
RT

Published on May 19, 2017
Swedish prosecutors said as “all options of moving the investigation forward are now exhausted” and “in light of the views expressed by the [Swedish] Supreme Court on the proportionality of remanding someone in absentia” it was no longer “proportional” to maintain Assange’s arrest warrant.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
UK will still arrest him and deport hm to the US to face charges there.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Donald Trump "I love WikiLeaks!", Wilkes Barre, PA, 10/10/16

Trump White House Really Wants to Arrest Wikileaks' Julian Assange

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'The proper war is just commencing': Jubilant Julian Assange punches the air on balcony of Ecuadorian embassy after Sweden drops rape probe against him and threatens to fight Britain over arrest warning
  • Wikileaks founder Julian Assange made rare appearance on the balcony of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London
  • It came hours after Sweden's Director of Public Prosecutions discontinued rape allegations against Assange
  • The 45-year-old, who has been holed up in embassy for five years, declared an 'important victory' for himself
  • British police still want him for jumping bail in 2012, US want him extradited for leak of classified documents
  • 'The war is just commencing,' he said to crowds and journalists,' The UK has said it will arrest me regardless'
  • Ecuador Government to step up efforts to allow Mr Assange to continue his asylum in its country

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4521770/Sweden-drops-prosecution-against-Julian-Assange.html#ixzz4hYEgWDdX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Julian Assange dress up day, everybody dress like Julian and go visit the embassy, leaving by as many exits as they will allow...bring your own lawyer.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm not sure how Assange cannot be a bit uneasy about this. Despite all the damage his org has done against so many powerful entries and individuals he's managed to stay alive. He's still a hunted man.