• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Julian Assange Says WikiLeaks Plans To Publish ‘A Lot More Material’ On U.S. Elections

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Julian Assange Says WikiLeaks Plans To Publish ‘A Lot More Material’ On U.S. Elections

It’s like Christmas!

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said the organization plans to dump “a lot more material” regarding U.S. elections, because it’s “having so much political impact in the United States.”

We don’t know anything more than that. But gosh, look at the way the 20,000 DNC email dump shook up the Democratic Party. (Buh-bye Debbie!) Who knows what the next release will bring.

Assange also criticized the Hillary campaign for focusing on who originally accessed the emails rather than– oh, I don’t know– the actual content.

“What we have right now is the Hillary Clinton campaign using a speculative allegation about hacks that have occurred in the past to try and divert attention from our emails, another separate issue that WikiLeaks has published,” Assange told CNN.

“I think this raises a very serious question, which is that the natural instincts of Hillary Clinton and the people around her, that when confronted with a serious domestic political scandal, that she tries to blame the Russians, blame the Chinese, etc,” Assange continued. “If she does that when she’s in government, that’s a political, managerial style that can lead to conflict.”

Uh, ya think? Does anyone remember when Hillary Clinton blamed the attack in Benghazi on “an awful internet video”?

Flashback!

When tragedy strikes, that’s her first reaction. Deflect! Blame something else! Look, a bird!

Anyway, Assange said WikiLeaks would neither confirm nor deny Russia’s involvement.

“What we try and do as a source protection agency, we like to create maximum ambiguity as to who our sources are,” Assange said. “Perhaps one day the source or sources will step forward, and it might be an interesting moment. Some people will have egg on their faces.”

“Obviously, to exclude certain actors is to make it easier to find out who our sources are. So we never do it,” he added.

This might sound weird, but I’m really looking forward to the juicy data dump. The suspense is killing us Chicks.

h/t The Hill

http://www.chicksontheright.com/jul...publish-a-lot-more-material-on-u-s-elections/

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why do we have to take this clowns word as the truth. Is the media exaggerating stories for what purpose? It really amazes me that the media has more power than presidents, congress and the courts. Is this western style of democracy?

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We're all so.....Squirrel......easily distracted.