• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

jussie smollett = goat (greatest of all time)

EO 11110

Trump: DAY ONE promise: DACA illegals gone
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the victim captured ALL THREE of the holy trinity of hate crime rankings (incredible!)

1. jewish

2. gay

3. black

kicker - victim was a public figure, been in the (((entertainment))) business for many years

double kicker -- framed an entire race, an entire political party, and the president of the united states

jussie is the greatest of all time

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whatever happened to the crime that Sheila Jackson Lee got all uppity about until it was revealed it was black on black?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making? And more significantly how many more are on the way?
Jussie Smollett’s Sisters Worked for Barack Obama

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--February 18, 2019

Jussie Smollett’s sisters, actresses and activists, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Jazz Smollett-Warwell, worked as leading campaign surrogates for former President Barack Obama, and less than a year ago, videos of Jussie dancing with Michelle Obama went viral.

Jussie Smollett’s “hate crime” story that he was attacked by two men who shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him along with the phrase “This is MAGA country”, on Jan. 29, seems to be falling apart.

According to his account, a strange chemical was thrown upon him and a rope was put around his neck.

“Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.
“Smollett denies playing a role in his attack, according to a statement from his attorneys.
“The men, who are brothers, were arrested Wednesday but released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of “new evidence.”
“The sources told CNN there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett’s neck at a hardware store in Chicago.
Smollett-Bell supported her brother Jussie’s claims even after evidence seems to suggest it was an elaborately staged hoax.
On Valentine’s Day she tweeted this message of support to her brother:

“You are not weak. You are brave. One of the bravest I know. Speaking your truth, a person living at the intersection of multiple identities, unapologetically, takes courage. I love you.”
Smollett-Bell posted the following message about her support for Obama on Instagram on President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day:

“Feeling a lot of emotions. I remember meeting then Senator @barackobama 9 years ago. I’d been invited to introduce him in Nevada during the primaries. He was the underdog, the odds were stacked against him. Said he was too young, too black, too different…he was an other. I’ve always been an other so I saw myself in him. My own relative told me I was wasting my time, going state to state, knocking on doors for this guy with the funny name. I can’t tell you how many people hung the phone up on my sister @jazzsmollettwarwell and me as we clocked in our hours, phone banking.​
“Working as if this was a full time job, I worked for free, because this work was food for my soul. They whispered that you couldn’t do it. That we couldn’t do it. And then tried to block you even when we proved them wrong. TWICE. You will go down as the greatest president who did the most with the least help from his “congressional leaders”. So I thank you for being you.​
Unapologetically. Your very existence demanded that I take the limits off my own. Before you, I lived in a world of boundaries and limits. You were audacious enough to dream big, and demanded we dream even bigger. So thank you for all you’ve given us. We will keep dreaming, keeping fighting, keep knocking on doors, keep traveling and spreading the gospel truth. Because it never was about you, it was about us, the “others”. Yes we can. Yes we did. Yes we will.#powertothepeople #ThanksObama #tbt #mypresident.”​

“Establishment media journalists and pundits uncritically accepted and promoted Jussie Smollett’s elaborate “hate crime” story, just one week after the mainstream media fostered the false narrative surrounding the Covington Catholic students, resulting in a laundry list of impending defamation lawsuits.” (Breitbart Feb. 17, 2019 )

Less than a year ago, videos of Michelle Obama dancing with Jussie Smollett went viral over the Internet.

How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making?

And more significantly how many more are on the way?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making? And more significantly how many more are on the way?
Jussie Smollett’s Sisters Worked for Barack Obama

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--February 18, 2019

Jussie Smollett’s sisters, actresses and activists, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Jazz Smollett-Warwell, worked as leading campaign surrogates for former President Barack Obama, and less than a year ago, videos of Jussie dancing with Michelle Obama went viral.

Jussie Smollett’s “hate crime” story that he was attacked by two men who shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him along with the phrase “This is MAGA country”, on Jan. 29, seems to be falling apart.

According to his account, a strange chemical was thrown upon him and a rope was put around his neck.

“Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.
“Smollett denies playing a role in his attack, according to a statement from his attorneys.
“The men, who are brothers, were arrested Wednesday but released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of “new evidence.”
“The sources told CNN there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett’s neck at a hardware store in Chicago.
Smollett-Bell supported her brother Jussie’s claims even after evidence seems to suggest it was an elaborately staged hoax.
On Valentine’s Day she tweeted this message of support to her brother:

“You are not weak. You are brave. One of the bravest I know. Speaking your truth, a person living at the intersection of multiple identities, unapologetically, takes courage. I love you.”
Smollett-Bell posted the following message about her support for Obama on Instagram on President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day:

“Feeling a lot of emotions. I remember meeting then Senator @barackobama 9 years ago. I’d been invited to introduce him in Nevada during the primaries. He was the underdog, the odds were stacked against him. Said he was too young, too black, too different…he was an other. I’ve always been an other so I saw myself in him. My own relative told me I was wasting my time, going state to state, knocking on doors for this guy with the funny name. I can’t tell you how many people hung the phone up on my sister @jazzsmollettwarwell and me as we clocked in our hours, phone banking.​
“Working as if this was a full time job, I worked for free, because this work was food for my soul. They whispered that you couldn’t do it. That we couldn’t do it. And then tried to block you even when we proved them wrong. TWICE. You will go down as the greatest president who did the most with the least help from his “congressional leaders”. So I thank you for being you.​
Unapologetically. Your very existence demanded that I take the limits off my own. Before you, I lived in a world of boundaries and limits. You were audacious enough to dream big, and demanded we dream even bigger. So thank you for all you’ve given us. We will keep dreaming, keeping fighting, keep knocking on doors, keep traveling and spreading the gospel truth. Because it never was about you, it was about us, the “others”. Yes we can. Yes we did. Yes we will.#powertothepeople #ThanksObama #tbt #mypresident.”​

“Establishment media journalists and pundits uncritically accepted and promoted Jussie Smollett’s elaborate “hate crime” story, just one week after the mainstream media fostered the false narrative surrounding the Covington Catholic students, resulting in a laundry list of impending defamation lawsuits.” (Breitbart Feb. 17, 2019 )

Less than a year ago, videos of Michelle Obama dancing with Jussie Smollett went viral over the Internet.

How long was Smollett’s “hate crime” story in the making?

And more significantly how many more are on the way?
Did the Obamas help plan the story??????????????

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
the victim captured ALL THREE of the holy trinity of hate crime rankings (incredible!)

1. jewish

2. gay

3. black

kicker - victim was a public figure, been in the (((entertainment))) business for many years

double kicker -- framed an entire race, an entire political party, and the president of the united states

jussie is the greatest of all time
http://instagr.am/p/BuC14ukAzrD/

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'll take, what's a lying POS for $1000, Alex.

I had never heard of this lyin' POS.
I hope you don't mind, but I made your post a wee bit more accurate.
...and I'd never heard of the lyin' POS before any of this either.

On a side note, a few weeks ago I had a black guy try to tell me that, "It's impossible for a black man to be racist"
....and that was right after he had committed an overtly racist act that (gasp!) I had the audacity (in his opinion) to call him on. It was good times!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Keep an eye on the DA and especially the ADA. Whoever they choose will tell you where the prosecution of this case will go. Most likely down the rabbit hole of justice.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Someone has a website listing all the false incidents of "hate" crimes over the past several years, there were many hundreds. You've heard about them, a constant drumbeat of racists leaving noses in trees around campus, scrawling swastikas on dorm doors, white racists raping black women while shouting slogans. But all falsified.

Dennis Prager made a point today about falsified racists attacks. Why make the claim when real attacks are supposedly so plentiful? He pointed out that falsified reports of attacks on jews in 1938 Germany around the time of Krystalnacht were zero. Reason being falsified reports were unnecessary, real examples being so plentiful

So the fact that the falsifying blacks and their supporters have to lie in the first place is proof of the fallacy of their claim, of their entire worldview.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
My money says he faked this attack and did the mail in envelope too, any bets??

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
You win! Oh, and this dumb fecker is in big trouble. Keep your fingers crossed that he starts singing loud and fast before they arkancide him.
This probably wasn't his idea and the threads will probably lead to kamalia harris and corey booker if not hussein himself.

Hate Hoax Update: Smollett’s Legal Troubles Mounting as Postal Inspectors Review Federal Crimes…
Posted on February 19, 2019by sundance

The two brothers, Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, testified today before a grand jury that is hearing evidence in the Jussie Smollett staged hoax crime as the legal issues for Mr. Smollett begin to mount.

According to CWB-Chicago postal inspectors have been on the trail of a mailed threat letter that appears to be part of the coordinated and planned staging of the alleged hate-crime.
CHICAGO – […] Two Lakeview brothers who were previously considered “persons of interest” in Smollett’s purported attack told police during interrogations last week that Smollett staged the hate crime because he was upset that the threat letter did not get enough attention, ABC7 Chicago reported Monday afternoon. Detectives are investigating their claim.​
Meanwhile, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been quietly working on the origins of Smollett’s letter for nearly a month. Giving it far more “attention” than he knew.​
Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.

In a conversation on Feb. 8th, before police met with brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo, a leading source within the Smollett attack investigation called the hate crime a “false flag” and said “There is a direct line between (the letter) and (the purported attack).” In the same conversation, the source hinted at what was to come: “This is not a whodunit. It’s a how-many-people-dunit.”​
Whoever mailed the letter “made an enormous mistake,” we were told. Federal charges were “certain.” (read more)
BREAKING: Chicago police are looking into a tip that two brothers arrested and then released for an attack reported by Jussie Smollett were seen in an elevator with the "Empire" actor that night. http://apne.ws/klW7Kz3
Brothers and attorney Gloria Schmidt just left grand jury room. Brothers were expected to testify against Jussie Smollett @cbschicago

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You win! Oh, and this dumb fecker is in big trouble. Keep your fingers crossed that he starts singing loud and fast before they arkancide him.
This probably wasn't his idea and the threads will probably lead to kamalia harris and corey booker if not hussein himself.

Hate Hoax Update: Smollett’s Legal Troubles Mounting as Postal Inspectors Review Federal Crimes…
Posted on February 19, 2019by sundance

The two brothers, Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, testified today before a grand jury that is hearing evidence in the Jussie Smollett staged hoax crime as the legal issues for Mr. Smollett begin to mount.

According to CWB-Chicago postal inspectors have been on the trail of a mailed threat letter that appears to be part of the coordinated and planned staging of the alleged hate-crime.
CHICAGO – […] Two Lakeview brothers who were previously considered “persons of interest” in Smollett’s purported attack told police during interrogations last week that Smollett staged the hate crime because he was upset that the threat letter did not get enough attention, ABC7 Chicago reported Monday afternoon. Detectives are investigating their claim.​
Meanwhile, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been quietly working on the origins of Smollett’s letter for nearly a month. Giving it far more “attention” than he knew.​
Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.

In a conversation on Feb. 8th, before police met with brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo, a leading source within the Smollett attack investigation called the hate crime a “false flag” and said “There is a direct line between (the letter) and (the purported attack).” In the same conversation, the source hinted at what was to come: “This is not a whodunit. It’s a how-many-people-dunit.”​
Whoever mailed the letter “made an enormous mistake,” we were told. Federal charges were “certain.” (read more)
BREAKING: Chicago police are looking into a tip that two brothers arrested and then released for an attack reported by Jussie Smollett were seen in an elevator with the "Empire" actor that night. http://apne.ws/klW7Kz3
Brothers and attorney Gloria Schmidt just left grand jury room. Brothers were expected to testify against Jussie Smollett @cbschicago
Makes me wonder why, within a week, a big investigation has been begun involving the FBI...but the crooks in DC and Killary are still walking free for much greater offenses.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
watch this........................The left is unfuckingbelieveable

He rails against people attempting to divide us...and rails against "fear mongrels"...turns out, he is the fear "mongrel" and the divider!!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No one here is dumb enough to take that bet. Maybe try facebook?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Prosecutor: Jussie Smollett Bought ‘Designer Drugs’ from Brother Who Helped Stage Attack

Instagram/@team_abel, Gabriel Olsen/Getty22 Feb 2019

Empire actor Jussie Smollett purchased “designer drugs” from one of the brothers who allegedly helped stage an attack on himself in Chicago last month, text messages show.
Prosecutors said Smollett gave detailed instructions to the accomplices, Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo, who helped him stage the attack January 29, including telling them specific slurs to yell, urging them to shout “MAGA country” and even pointing out a surveillance camera that he thought would record the beating.

“[T]ext messages between Defendant Smollett and Abel revealed that Abel was a source of designer drugs for Defendant Smollett,” reads the bond proffer by Cook County State Attorney office prosecutors. “Specifically, since the spring of 2018, on several occasions, Defendant Smollett requested Abel to provide him with ‘Molly,’ which is a street name for the narcotic Ecstasy.”

Police said Smollett planned the hoax because he was unhappy with his salary and wanted to promote his career. Before the attack, he also sent a letter that threatened him to the Chicago studio where Empire is shot, police said.

Smollett’s character on Empire will be removed from the final two episodes of this season in the wake of his arrest on charges that he staged a racist, anti-gay attack on himself last month in downtown Chicago, producers of the Fox TV show announced Friday.

The announcement came a day after Smollett turned himself in to police, appeared in court on a felony charge of disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report, and left jail after posting bond for $100,000.

“While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays,” Empire executive producers said in a written statement. “We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Barry and Michelle? No, they don't do the planning for such events.

Did the Obamas help plan the story??????????????
But Valerie Jarrett is very likely involved.