• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

just a test to see if I can clear my clipboard of multi quoted posts.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I can't seem to clear the clipboard of multiple quoted posts no matter what I do. So I going to just drop them here and see if they go away.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
OK, here are the post on the cliboard.
No you were right, they fixed the poll from Clinton beating trump badly to essentially even - right before the big count
I can't believe it Chris Christie, Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani & more career political criminals in Trump's cabinet. If he really wanted to shake things up these thugs would have been thrown to the curb.
Yeah, everyone is pretty angry. It is probably a side effect of the us vs them mentality and splitting everyone into two parties and having them hate each other. Doesn't help that even if you end up winning, it turns out your side is almost the exact same as the other and you get screwed anyway.

There is a lot of stuff that could get done with even minor cooperation. Like why are we still doing this drug war nonsense? Even the people who are anti drug and want to keep them all banned don't believe we should be spending billions of dollars arresting random people who have like one joint on them. You have like a pipe, with pot residue in it and end up in jail for life because it was your third strike. Am I wrong? Does anyone here think we should be arresting people for having pot residue in a pipe?

If no one can compromise on that, how the heck do you resolve more complicated issues? We don't, which is why nothing gets done. And the stuff that gets done no one likes.
Now that I have put them here I'll see if they go a way. The remove button does nothing.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
No you were right, they fixed the poll from Clinton beating trump badly to essentially even - right before the big count
I can't believe it Chris Christie, Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani & more career political criminals in Trump's cabinet. If he really wanted to shake things up these thugs would have been thrown to the curb.
Yeah, everyone is pretty angry. It is probably a side effect of the us vs them mentality and splitting everyone into two parties and having them hate each other. Doesn't help that even if you end up winning, it turns out your side is almost the exact same as the other and you get screwed anyway.

There is a lot of stuff that could get done with even minor cooperation. Like why are we still doing this drug war nonsense? Even the people who are anti drug and want to keep them all banned don't believe we should be spending billions of dollars arresting random people who have like one joint on them. You have like a pipe, with pot residue in it and end up in jail for life because it was your third strike. Am I wrong? Does anyone here think we should be arresting people for having pot residue in a pipe?

If no one can compromise on that, how the heck do you resolve more complicated issues? We don't, which is why nothing gets done. And the stuff that gets done no one likes.
Nope they are still there. I can no longer use the multiquote feature. I have disabled no-script, allowing cookies, so it must be a software quirk.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've never used multi quote.
It's the same as regular quote, ain't it?
Anytime I want to quote multiple posts, I just highlight the text in the post I want to quote and hover the mouse over the text and a box pops up asking if I want to quote or reply. Do that to all the posts you want to quote as you scroll through a thread to make one post out of multiple quotes.
It works pretty well.

As for having unwanted quotes in my quote box, I just quote them in a post then delete the text and then it's gone.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It's the same as regular quote, ain't it?
Anytime I want to quote multiple posts, I just highlight the text in the post I want to quote and hover the mouse over the text and a box pops up asking if I want to quote or reply. Do that to all the posts you want to quote as you scroll through a thread to make one post out of multiple quotes.
It works pretty well.

As for having unwanted quotes in my quote box, I just quote them in a post then delete the text and then it's gone.[/QUOTE]
Gone here also, until I quote someone as you do and then use the insert quote button but then they reaper again for me.

I switched MAC addresses, and IP's tonite but haven't tried to use the multi quote feature yet. Also didn't use the stay logged in thingie either tonite. But the clipboard is clean. Clearing cookies didn't get rid of it last night. I can live with it, no problem. I was just bringing it up. I know when I was on the SMF team I appreciated it when folks brought up little quirks that didn't effect everyone. No software is bug free.