• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Just Checking In

Desert Fox

Seeker
Seeker
Hello GIM!
Looks like a nice resource here. Tired of the endless onslaught of dreary news on the precious metals front. At these prices I feel compelled to just keep adding to the various stacks and killing time.
Hoping 2015 finally gets this train rolling again, although I can understand people wanting cheaper prices to start stacking or continue adding.
Been around the block a couple of times and recognize plenty of handles. Wanted to say Hey and wish all of you a Happy New Year!
Wind at your back!
DF

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Can't go wrong with owning and holding real gold bullion. It's a good hedge and will never be worthless, ever.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome to the farm...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Welcome! You will still find and endless onslaught of dreary news about every topic EXCEPT G/S. There are plenty of gold and silver perma-bulls here that are hyping "to the moon" on a regular basis (mostly on the irrational "silver side" of GIM).

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Yo !,
DF, nice nickname.
Dont be a stranger.
Check out some of the videos Goldhedge has posted in the beginners forum.
Way better than tee vee those are.
Guy named Zed puts up a lotta charts and gets a lot of commemts from Savy
members including Lunar.
And the threads about special deals etc are second to none.
And Searcher, cant miss that guy you cant.
Regards Fox, talk soon.
Haystack

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Desert Fox.............welcome aboard.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
People here typically despise Nazis but they all seem to be welcoming you with open arms. What is this strange power you appear to have over my fellow GIM members?

I've got my eye on you Rommel. If I spot a Panzer all hell's gonna break loose.

Desert Fox

Seeker
Seeker
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. SilverCity, nickndfl, Dirt to Oil, Goldhedge, Searcher{Still looking for the Thanks button}
SLV, mark me as realistic but figure there's a moonshot coming at some point. After 15 years of this I have actually learned that I just can't figure out when.
Haystack....... Thanks for the heads up. Zed and Searcher are already in my sights. { Sort of why I'm over here. Partially anyways} I'll check out the vids too. Thanks
JayDubya......... How'z the painting coming along? lol
Oh, and
By the time you see The Panzer....................it's too late.;)