• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

just too much news to absorb this morning...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this one caught my eye:

apparently from 5 days ago:

"I find a bottle, I pee in it, and I keep training like a beast." Johnson recently elaborated in an interview with Esquire, sharing that the reason for the pee bottles is that he stays extremely hydrated before hitting the weights and his gym doesn't have a bathroom.

just goggle search: the rock pees in bottles

now, i'm a multi-millionaire, i work out a lot, i've got a great home and a fantastic workout room

but i just can't seem to find a good contractor to install a urinal, there are no trees available...

"think of the time this saves me" he thinks as he wipes the urine off of his hands and proceeds to grab another barbell which is probably coated with urine also

this is the life of Hollywood weirdos

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
On the serious side the too much to absorb is also don't with intent. The amount of information we are flooded with is staggering. Now we are dealing with misinformation by people who are suppose to be on our side. I'm taking a new approach. I have to fight but instead of going in so many directions I will pick one and try to be more effective at it, It will be the school system or mandates.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
no thanks.
loud and clear Brother, loud and clear

:rotf:

. . . i got the story on my cell phone and i didn't want to give any credit here, because none is due...