• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

K, you want a story and fiction? Well latiedaw mo fo>

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
this is your reality. look peeps y'all know I will call it just like you will. but tonight as I was doing the u-boob thing I cam across this: 15 tricky riddels that will drive you insane. K, it is on my stupid phone and not on this freeky super fast lays down an dies lap top. But I f'n give it to you the second question after which way the egg the rooster layed went is who was the president in 1996....:f'n answer there is DONALD TRUMP......

You see people this is why when I get the first contradiction I fire back and while that is noble, at least I think it is, many a soul is bamf'nboozeled. these f'n freaks are just f'n freaks of fraud. This is why I just drop shit and attack it....it's like calling the sky blue when it is dark, or the light red while it is*whatever*

What I am getting at is there is a bunch of shit going on and we are not a part of it BUT some suker of fettitued is.

Ghe-hawd wtf is wrong with this world?

Look I know you all want a link but phone and putter are not linked or synced. so u tube the 'brightside' 15 tricky riddles. f' me running if the Trump was administrating in '96.

^updated^

found a way in
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
But I f'n give it to you the second question after which way the egg the rooster layed went is who was the president in 1996....:f'n answer there is DONALD TRUMP......
Duh!

The question was not "who was the President in 1996." The question was "What was the president's name in 1996."

The president, Donald Trump, had the same name in 1996 as he does now now, Donald Trump.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
One of those "Do they have a fourth of july in england" type of jokes.