• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Kayleigh McEnany Thread

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Edit
Before starting this thread I did a search with her name in "Titles Only" and all that showed up were "newsfeeds".
So we end up with a "duplicate thread".
Something is really messed up with the search engine.

This classy lady is very sharp - and well worth listening to - not just a "mouthpiece"... and knows how to "slap down" the "dirty swamp MSM disinformation machine"...

Today's briefing

Starts at 34mn

( I enjoyed when she mentioned that Nancy Pelosi considered the Historic Middle-East Peace Agreements "a distraction" - and stated that yes, it was quite a distraction from her Hair Salon - lol ! )

LIVE: White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany holds press briefing
•Streamed live 60 minutes ago

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Is this the correct video? All I see is that scumbag Soros

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Is this the correct video? All I see is that scumbag Soros

(Sorry - my bad... that was the link from another thread... Explaining WITH INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS how Soros has been funding EXACTLY THE SAME DIVISION / RIOTING / ARSON / MAYHEM / SOCIAL & POLITICAL AGENDA we're seeing at HOME around the world for DECADES. Same "game plan".)
Fixed it.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A couple people claim to be a depth with this search engine but I can't for the life of me figure out how. I spent 10-15 minutes looking for the DOGS man's best friend thread one day and then had to go thread but thread in a couple of forums.
In a couple of cases the only way I have found threads words by chance remembering who started it and putting their name in the book too.
Often times I'll have to dig through my alerts just to find a thread too. Another method I've adopted is to recall something I have said in the thread and search my own name with those words and then sift through that....and then I get notifications for some threads but not notifications for others... I don't know.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++