• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Kayleigh McEnany.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Honestly, I can't watch these treasonous scum suckers asking these stupid questions citing fake and non existent data/studies/reports and pushing their anti Trump narratives 24/7. They hate Trump, they hate America and they want to see many of us all dead! They need to be lined up against a wall...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe it's already been mentioned'

I took a minute to look and see how old this, 'do I dare say chick' is. I couldn't place her age. I suppose it's because she seems so wise and prepared. She was born in '88. At only 32 years of age she has the world by the balls and I think she could become the first female prez.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Maybe it's already been mentioned'

I took a minute to look and see how old this, 'do I dare say chick' is. I couldn't place her age. I suppose it's because she seems so wise and prepared. She was born in '88. At only 32 years of age she has the world by the balls and I think she could become the first female prez.
I disagree. Strenuously.

She's good at her job - very good. She's the right person for the job - and for the time, a time of absolute lunacy in the press pool.

That's all on the Plus side of the ledger.

Nonetheless. What is her job here? Managing press releases. A Press Secretary. A jounralism/mass-communications gig.

Know who was the last journalist we had as President? WARREN HARDING.

Who, FWIW, was a Republican.

We know how that went - and it wasn't so wonderful. Harding was probably a decent man in himself; but he was promoted about six levels above his competence.

Let's let this one prove her competence a bit further, first. My fear is, by the time she's old enough to be Preezy...there won't BE a United States.

I suspect this time next year, there won't be much of it left.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If Trump manages to win this election, I have a feeling that he wouldn't have if Keyleigh hadn't been there doing her most excellent work. It used to be the reporters steamrollered the press secretary, now it's an interesting wrestling match that she ends up winning.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She's extremely on the ball and has excellent recall. I'd love to see her debate Joe Biden. That would be hilarious.
Watching Biden debate against a chimpanzee would be hilarious

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Watching Biden debate against a chimpanzee would be hilarious
Or just that intelligence test where they put a monkey in a room with a banana hanging from the ceiling and a chair tall enough to reach it and see if he can figure it out.
The monkey would be feasting on his banana while Biden is shouting out 'Cmon Man' or some nonsense about a pony soldier. Ever notice the guy is only a pre-fab soundbite and cannot hold a debate? And I mean from way back. Now he is pathetic but he used to fake it pretty good.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Or just that intelligence test where they put a monkey in a room with a banana hanging from the ceiling and a chair tall enough to reach it and see if he can figure it out.
The monkey would be feasting on his banana while Biden is shouting out 'Cmon Man' or some nonsense about a pony soldier. Ever notice the guy is only a pre-fab soundbite and cannot hold a debate? And I mean from way back. Now he is pathetic but he used to fake it pretty good.
He was pretty coherent when talking on the phone with his Ukrainian Puppet President about canning the D.A. that was investigating the Burisma Energy Company (where his son Hunter got a very comfortable position)...

"If you don't can him, I won't send you a billion dollars" - "OK Mr Biden - I'll take care of it" - essentially...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He was pretty coherent when talking on the phone with his Ukrainian Puppet President about canning the D.A. that was investigating the Burisma Energy Company (where his son Hunter got a very comfortable position)...

"If you don't can him, I won't send you a billion dollars" - "OK Mr Biden - I'll take care of it" - essentially...
BINGO!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This problem isn't going to be solved by politicians or police. The fact is that both of them make these problems worse day in and day out.