• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Keep America Great

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Here's to the Deplorables (0 min 56 sec):

Published on Jul 11, 2019 by Power Tie​

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Awright... funny 'fess up time...

I wuz in Germany with my beloved. We were at some outside bierhaus thingy where they had the most delicious frankfurters?
-- whatever. We'd been there awhile, enjoying the whole scene... Anyway the nice low-mileage honey was taking our orders...

My beloved broke my hypnotic stare at the glorious boobies right fucking there by my face. The little darling madchen was leaning over with her oktoberfest blouse loosely on. She had pink nipples.

"WALT!" ...broke through my five-inches away examination of her Germanic beauties...
"She wants to know what you want!"

This threw me into a state of confusion. I'd had a couple of lyrically beautiful German beers already, so my slowed-down mind had to process the questions in a way that most folks could have avoided.

"Just to play with those!" was my unfortunate answer. Sometimes there is no excuse for the words we utter. :don't know:

OK, now for the day-noom-wah (denouement)

Herself burst into uncontrolled laughter. When Herself laughs, EVERYBODY laughs. It is a Scottish witch thing. She can make a cat laugh. Infectious and beautiful... like bells ringing. Even the darling maiden with the glorious tits laughed.

I had wiener schnitzel. There are no wieners in wiener scnitzel, BTW. It is veal, and it is delicious.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So Herself walks in, reads BF's post... and says, "You just about had your nose in her cleavage."

And there is NO wiener in wiener schnitzel.

True dat.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm not sayin Unc made it up, but it does seem suspiciously a bit too close to Chevy Chase

Loved that movie!