• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Keiser Report | Not Going to Make It | E1763

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Keiser Report | Not Going to Make It | E1763​

In this episode of Keiser Report, Max and Stacy look at the multiple supply chain catastrophes unfolding around the world as markets continue their relentless march higher. Is this due to amazing economic activity? Or a huge volume of new money?

In the second half, Max continues his chat with bitcoin podcaster Mark Moss about going where you are wanted, and how bitcoin changes the rules of the game for the individual.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
At least Max gives an explanation for the supply chain issues. There's been an odd lack of serious explanation coming from other places.
It's all about politics and global dominance

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maxxx is 100% Maddd, but he is damned smart and right on most of the time. I only wish I had listened to him 10 years ago when he said buy Bitcoin at a buck.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The reason I understand for the supply chain issues is that 4 yrs ago California regulated trucks (diesel) to be less polluting - making them put 'scrubbers' on their trucks to keep the exhaust soot down - something along those lines?

Trucks that are 3 years old have the new and improve features, older trucks do not.

If they don't have the costly features they can't load at CA ports. There are more old trucks than new.

So that cuts out 80% of the truckers.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The reason I understand for the supply chain issues is that 4 yrs ago California regulated trucks (diesel) to be less polluting - making them put 'scrubbers' on their trucks to keep the exhaust soot down - something along those lines?

Trucks that are 3 years old have the new and improve features, older trucks do not.

If they don't have the costly features they can't load at CA ports. There are more old trucks than new.

So that cuts out 80% of the truckers.
and there were few / no exceptions

all of the business trucks here are brand new...there was, at one point, a six month / year delivery date from day of purchase, depending on options

the fact there are plumbing companies or any mobile service providers at all speaks to the overall volume of people in those professions

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It seems to me the lefties WANT the economic system to implode so they can install communism after the collapse. And they've been given the power to make it happen, especially in places like CA.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
At least Max gives an explanation for the supply chain issues. There's been an odd lack of serious explanation coming from other places.

And apparently Soros and institutional investors have been buying Bitcoin.