• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Keiser WTF Moment

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
He had a bad hair day this latest episode... impersonating "Alfalfa" from "Our Gang"

Max Keiser Alfalfa.jpg

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They did a remake of Our Gang? Those kids are way too clean.
That's all that ever comes out of Joollywood these days. They haven't had an original idea in 30 years

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Rickards has stated numerous times the dollar will be devalued and gold was the answer. He also recommended each family have a monster box of silver.

M

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Has Keiser gone off the rails?

When has Rickards ever said that the dollar will remain unchallenged? From all I've seen and read, Rickards says the exact opposite.
This interview with Max & MacLeod is 6 years old.

I've heard 5 or 6 interviews with Rickards recently. He's calling for $10,000 gold (eventually). 'nuff said.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Who else besides Madd Maxx recommended buying Bicoin at ONE DOLLAR?

:belly laugh:
I
I remember him recommending it at under $6....
Couldn't understand it then, still can't...
Mental block - "fiat" being "virtual" enough for me...
And I probably would have lost my USB dongle a long time ago... with all the "bitcoins" on it...

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I
I remember him recommending it at under $6....
Couldn't understand it then, still can't...
Mental block - "fiat" being "virtual" enough for me...
And I probably would have lost my USB dongle a long time ago... with all the "bitcoins" on it...
I didn't understand it back then either. I thought it was just some kind of token for Deep Nerds to play computer games with.

I still don't understand all the underlying techno bits, but then again I still don't understand all the techno bits of how a cellphone works.

I just understand that Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos have TPTB so scare shitless that they will lose control over us, they think they need their own crypto to compete with it.

I thought I was a genius when I bought a couple hundred FRNs worth of Bitcoin around $150. I thought I was a genius too when I sold it for $700.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I thought I was a genius when I bought a couple hundred FRNs worth of Bitcoin around $150. I thought I was a genius too when I sold it for $700.

Well, it was "profit", eh?
Better than me!
Hindsight is 20/20.
I often wish that I had a time machine like in "Back To The Future", haha!!