• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Kentucky Health Care Workers Refused to Comply With Vaccine Mandate, Forced Hospital to Fire Them

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Kentucky Health Care Workers Refused to Comply With Vaccine Mandate, Forced Hospital to Fire Them​

Gateway Pundit – by Cassandra Fairbanks

Health care workers at Kentucky’s Med Center in Bowling Green refused to comply with the vaccine mandate or turn in their resignation.
Instead, two workers showed up and refused to leave until someone told them that they are fired.
The Med Center was the target of protests last month when they became one of the largest hospitals in the country to impose a vaccine mandate on their employees. On August 18, over 100 community members and health care workers demonstrated outside the campus holding signs with slogans such as, “my body my choice” and “medical freedom.”
Leadership at the hospital had until August 9 to get vaccinated and all other employees had until August 1.
A healthcare worker named Ale Minnicks posted a video of herself two days after the mandate went into effect on TikTok and Facebook. Her and a coworker, who identified herself as Ashley Rich, were refusing the jab. They arrived at work and were unable to clock in — but the hospital refused to say that they were being fired.
The hospitals are "overwhelmed" because they keep "firing" people. Yet won't hand out termination letters because they know they can get sued. pic.twitter.com/z9qpXQKZPH
— Natalie F Danelishen (@Chesschick01) September 12, 2021

“The Medical Center in BG, KY was trying to quietly put over 350 out of a job without resignation or termination for not getting the vaccine,” Minnicks wrote, along with the hashtag “stop the mandate.”

As they were told to leave the building, Minnicks kept reiterating that “I did not quit and I was not fired.”
“You’re going to have to leave. We need your badge and we need you to leave,” a woman can be heard telling Minnicks.
Still, they were initially careful with their wording and did not say the women were fired.
“There was a choice, you chose not to take the vaccine,” a man, who identifies himself as head of security, is heard saying.
“So then fire us,” the women demand, asking for a termination letter in exchange for her badge.
Eventually, they are told that they have been fired and both agree to leave.
By refusing to quit and showing up for work, the women will have more options available when it comes to potential lawsuits and unemployment.
There are currently massive staff shortages at hospitals across the country, leading the American Hospital Association to express concerns about the impending federal requirement for all healthcare staff to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
AHA CEO Rick Pollack said in a statement that a “practical matter, this policy may result in exacerbating the severe workforce shortage problems that currently exist.”
Gateway Pundit

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
That is how I intend to go out. They will have to fire me.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That is how I intend to go out. They will have to fire me.
Same here! No way I'll comply. I have my response all planned...."

1631473431952.png

....your move!"

Last edited:

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When you see medical people refusing the vaccines, you don't worry as much...did I do the right thing?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Same here. Don’t let them say you willfully ended your employment. Make them fire you. Companies are going to have to feel the pain of complying with this. That’s how things will get changed.
It is an easy choice for them:
$20,000 dollar per day federal fine. (without any legal process...)
Versus
Or, fire an employee, who if they want to challenge it, will need to hire a lawyer and go through the court system...a very uncertain process, to put it...

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Versus
Or, fire an employee, who if they want to challenge it, will need to hire a lawyer and go through the court system...a very uncertain process, to put it...

It's all by a bluff by the Viden Admin.... They do not possess the political or legal authority to mandate such nonsense... It's a red herring distraction... what about jail for Hillary, Epstein, etc....

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It's all by a bluff by the Viden Admin.... They do not possess the political or legal authority to mandate such nonsense... It's a red herring distraction... what about jail for Hillary, Epstein, etc....
No bluff.
They can do it.
Not difficult to order OSHA to levy some fines on some vulnerable targets.
No legal process involved.
Also, to soften it, they can threaten a soft target with fines in 30 days, unless...
The business will not fight it.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My wife who's an RN at our local VA hospital has refused the jab and put in for a religious exemption. Several of her coworkers have done the same. So far there has not been any forcing of getting the jab for those who have not so. We shall see.

Last edited:

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Make them pay. They require one or the other so THEY PAY! Also, demand the vaxxed get tested weekly as they are now Typhoid Marys. I call them that. If the vaxxed and unvaxxed had to test before getting on a plane to come back into the USSA, the vaxxed needed tested also. End of discussion! I intend to use this if ever needed. The vaxxed can get the virus, transmit the virus get sick from the virus and die. They pass it to the us along with their variants.

Fight fire with fire.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
my son works for Raytheon and the employees are getting a choice to vaccinate or get tested every week

they are negotiating who will be paying for the tests , the employee or the company

my son will not take the jab and will not quit
Good!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
WWG1WGA (just sayin)

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does not matter if they get vaxxed. In a month they will need another booster and another and another and if they refuse they will be out also. Except they will be on our side at that point.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No bluff.
They can do it.
Also, to soften it, they can threaten a soft target with fines in 30 days, unless...
Screw OSHA. They lost their standing when they refused to protect workers from a mandatory medical experiment when required for employment.

On a side note, I feel sorry for all the Government / Federal workers who are being forced into this also. I know some don't want it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Screw OSHA. They lost their standing when they refused to protect workers from a mandatory medical experiment when required for employment.

On a side note, I feel sorry for all the Government / Federal workers who are being forced into this also. I know some don't want it.

They have the same options as anyone else!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't think two terminations out of thousands, is any kind of a victory.

The REST of them were buffalo'd into The Jab. If that parallels the rest of the nation, we committed Refusniks have a tough row to hoe, ahead.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
NOPE, YOU file for your UNEMPLOYMENT and get the State's decision ( in writing). You get UE or you get denied. If denied UE then it is time to see a lawyer and the local bird cage liner (Newspaper) just as you are entering the Law Office. Might as well contact the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) to file an additional NATIONAL complaint.
My only critique of the healthcare workers would be to hold THEIR hospital I.D.s ( For Ransom ) until given their Notice of Termination letter aka "Pink Slip".
It does sound like there are plenty of witnesses for a Verbal Agreement if management denies the coercion for the I.D.s.

Wishing them All the Best.

I'd love to see Slo' Joe get drug into court to defend his E.O. or the USSC smack his E.O. down as Unconstitutional. Either One.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This will not be fun...
The 1st Great Act of Rebellion ! Who said it would be fun ?
OBTW: British Med staff are rebelling too. Their bureaucrats blinked and gave them more time ( to think about it)...AGAIN.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The 'test' should be as free as the shot. It doesn't cost $25 to run that test. Prick the finger and drop of blood - like a preggers test...

It 'tests' the blood and some lines appear. Tells you right there what you have or have not.

Government can buy millions of them at a discount.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No bluff.
They can do it.

Your wrong... End of story.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No bluff.
They can do it.
I believe there would have to be legal process if they want to collect the fines.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
There's no way an EO stands up in court. If EO's could just be mandated to everyone it would be called a dictatorship.
There's every way.

How many Obamajudges are on the bench? They don't give a flaming rat's ass about law or Separation of Powers. They're there for a PURPOSE, and that purpose, right now, is to protect the DemocRats and the Chinese color revolution they're engineering at long-distance.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The 'test' should be as free as the shot. It doesn't cost $25 to run that test. Prick the finger and drop of blood - like a preggers test...
Huh? Last preggers test I saw was a urine test. They do blood tests for that now?
....and I wouldn't really wanna be constantly getting my finger pricked, either.
Imho, other way around would be a better deal.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There's no way an EO stands up in court. If EO's could just be mandated to everyone it would be called a dictatorship.
What court do you speak of? Certainly not the US judicial system!

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Huh? Last preggers test I saw was a urine test. They do blood tests for that now?
....and I wouldn't really wanna be constantly getting my finger pricked, either.
Imho, other way around would be a better deal.
Wanna check me every week for 19? Ok, but we'll do it the CCP way, anal swab, and I'll be sure to have salami and warm Pepsi the night before, and, there are times I forget to be proactive after I drop some wolf bait...sorry. Olde and forgetful I am.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
There's every way.

How many Obamajudges are on the bench? They don't give a flaming rat's ass about law or Separation of Powers. They're there for a PURPOSE, and that purpose, right now, is to protect the DemocRats and the Chinese color revolution they're engineering at long-distance.
Do you really think the Trudges aren't there for the same reason?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Do you really think the Trudges aren't there for the same reason?
No, I don't.

Trump had a lot of faults - his failure to address the Financialized economy, run by the Fed, was one; and that he got jobbed by Big Pharma and chose to listen to the Fouch-man, another.

But just as he kept his word on his campaign pledges, he listened to Constitutionalists and conservatives about judges.

That a few of them have already turned, simply shows how deep the moral rot is in our own society.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
No, I don't.

Trump had a lot of faults - his failure to address the Financialized economy, run by the Fed, was one; and that he got jobbed by Big Pharma and chose to listen to the Fouch-man, another.

But just as he kept his word on his campaign pledges, he listened to Constitutionalists and conservatives about judges.

That a few of them have already turned, simply shows how deep the moral rot is in our own society.
I hope your interpretation is correct, but I very much doubt it.

For example Kavanaugh is not, and never was a constitutionalist. He's a government power, deep state surveillance creature and always has been. He is described by the press as a "conservative" - but he's a conservative the same way Bush and Cheney were conservatives.

So they just might overturn Roe v Wade, but they won't challenge the MIC or the Fed or Big Pharma.

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Versus
Oh I assure you, there is nothing easy about firing someone (especially someone skilled) knowing full well how difficult and expensive it will be to replace them. It is hard finding skilled, dependable talent right now.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I recall some lead law within the renovation trades that was passed where violators were to be fined 30 grand. I don't think there was anyone to enforce that. Asked the building inspectors if they were going to be accomplices and they flat out said they didn't want that responsibility.