• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Kevin Shipp On The Clinton Charity Crime Syndicate

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Kevin Shipp – Clinton Charity Crime Syndicate Nexus of Everything
Greg Hunter

Published on Mar 10, 2018
Are the crimes and treason of the Clinton Foundation the anvil that is about to drop? Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says, “It’s not just an anvil, I think it is a mountain and the nexus of everything. This “Clinton Global Initiative” (CGI) is worldwide, and it’s been out there for a couple of decades. It has now intertwined former Directors of the CIA and FBI. George Soros is a part of it. It’s connected to all kinds of global financial institutions. . . . It is at least $100 billion. . . . All these people protecting and defending Hillary Clinton and knowing about her criminal syndicate, this goes into the so-called “Deep State” of our government, and it is connected, involved and intertwined in the global criminal crime syndicate called the Clinton Foundation. This is probably going to be the biggest scandal in U.S. history--once it’s busted. I think they are quietly working on it now, and I think they have been for the last year. It is so huge the arrests and indictments could cause a Constitutional crisis with some people being removed. Maybe that’s why they are moving slowly. It all comes back down to the Clinton Foundation and the criminal syndicate.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp.

Donations: https://usawatchdog.com/donations/

Stay in contact with USAWatchdog.com: https://usawatchdog.com/join/

All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: https://usawatchdog.com/clinton-chari...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It has now intertwined former Directors of the CIA and FBI. George Soros is a part of it. It’s connected to all kinds of global financial institutions. . . . It is at least $100 billion. . . . All these people protecting and defending
Trump must tread lightly, lest we have a DJT (JFK) !

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump must tread lightly, lest we have a DJT (JFK) !
Trump 2020 is not just a campaign slogan.

DJT has the hindsight, cunning and an intelligence network which he brought with him to the WH.

JFK was arguably naive in his brief Camelot, with enemy of the state LBJ breathing down his neck 24/7.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Trump 2020 is not just a campaign slogan.

DJT has the hindsight, cunning and an intelligence network which he brought with him to the WH.

JFK was arguably naive in his brief Camelot, with enemy of the state LBJ breathing down his neck 24/7.
This is true but TPTB are desperate these days. They have lost the firm undeniable grip they used to have on world events. They are still very capable of destroying Trump and don't have a care about any collateral damage that may result! Unlike when they took out JFK with a bullet or two they wouldn't blink an eye taking out a city which Trump happens to be visiting. Is it possible? Everything is possible, but I personally think its unlikely. Trump knows all this and perhaps he's trying to prevent that by neutering the big players in preparation for the big draining event.

Who the heck knows???

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is true but TPTB are desperate these days. They have lost the firm undeniable grip they used to have on world events. They are still very capable of destroying Trump and don't have a care about any collateral damage that may result!
Yep! I wonder what loose end was on this plane. Catching fire in mid-air over Iran. Hmm.... too coincidental. I wonder who had a shoulder launched missile or is my tin foil hat back on?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ashes-iran-en-route-uae-turkey-20-feared-dead