• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Last (free) speech from Julian Assange

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Julian Assange's last message to the outside world before his Internet connection was permanently severed in 2018.

Assange summarised: "the Internet, our greatest tool for emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen".

1567702620931.png
Yeah folks : This is what a real whistleblower looks like.

His brother, who just visited Julian, says he is now experiencing ' psychological torture' and will probably end up some kind of martyr to freedom of speech.

( Julian was also told that Roger Waters was holding this Sept. rally for him and Assange replied, 'Big fan of his and the first ray of hope I have had in many months'.)

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Nothing but respect for this man.

He could have it easy in his old age! The guy was hacking top secret files on (whatever the Internet was then) back in 1987!!

All he had to do was SELL OUT!!! (like I watched so many people in my personal life do -- most with only 1/10th Julian's talent)

Assange could have been another Mark Zuckenburg and he is way crazy smarter than that thief Bill Gates.

(If you research Bill Gates you soon realize his talent was stealing from engineers and getting the patent)

I'm very glad Roger Waters recently acknowledged this man's almost Homer-style Greek virtue when he publicly stated:

"Julian took a walk on part in the war rather than a lead role in the cage."

(I believe Julian Assange will be remembered in the annals of Western History long after the likes of Zuck and Gates are dust under our feet :beer:)

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Assange is now set for extradition to the US.
(Please remember that Julian Assange was the person most responsible for Edward Snowden's asylum seeking in Russia)

WE LOVE WIKI-LEAKS! ~ The Don

Maybe Trump is bringing Assange here for the Freedom Medal of Honor?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Julian Assange's last message to the outside world before his Internet connection was permanently severed in 2018.

Assange summarised: "the Internet, our greatest tool for emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen".

View attachment 140284 Yeah folks : This is what a real whistleblower looks like.

His brother, who just visited Julian, says he is now experiencing ' psychological torture' and will probably end up some kind of martyr to freedom of speech.

( Julian was also told that Roger Waters was holding this Sept. rally for him and Assange replied, 'Big fan of his and the first ray of hope I have had in many months'.)
He talks way too much...I tried listening, but he's just not engaging and goes around his elbow to get to his nose.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Assange is now set for extradition to the US.
(Please remember that Julian Assange was the person most responsible for Edward Snowden's asylum seeking in Russia)

WE LOVE WIKI-LEAKS! ~ The Don

Maybe Trump is bringing Assange here for the Freedom Medal of Honor?
He sure as hell deserves it.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The grand old Duke of York sleeps tonight on a feather pillow in a royal palace. Julian Assange, the publisher of the century sleeps in the hell of Belmarsh Prison, Britain’s own Guantanamo Bay.

The Duke of York lied about the length duration and nature of his relationship with the presumed deceased child-sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Julian Assange told the truth about the high crimes and misdemeanors of the rich and powerful during times of war and peace.

The FBI need to speak to the Queen’s favorite son, but no power on earth will be deployed to make him testify about what he might have seen, or even have participated in, at the townhouse in Manhattan, a Sodom and Gomorrah of our times.

the rich
the powerful
the elite
the aristocracy

us peasants

BF

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The grand old Duke of York sleeps tonight on a feather pillow in a royal palace. Julian Assange, the publisher of the century sleeps in the hell of Belmarsh Prison, Britain’s own Guantanamo Bay.

The Duke of York lied about the length duration and nature of his relationship with the presumed deceased child-sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Julian Assange told the truth about the high crimes and misdemeanors of the rich and powerful during times of war and peace.

The FBI need to speak to the Queen’s favorite son, but no power on earth will be deployed to make him testify about what he might have seen, or even have participated in, at the townhouse in Manhattan, a Sodom and Gomorrah of our times.

the rich
the powerful
the elite
the aristocracy

us peasants

BF

The power of money, position & politics keeps us poor mortals well under thumb. Assange is being screwed over, out of fear, by those I just mentioned.
What a sad commentary of humanity. It reminds me of that old saying "Hurray for me, FUCK YOU !"
I would like to see President Trump give Julian Assange a full, unconditional pardon.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I would like to see President Trump give Julian Assange a full, unconditional pardon.
that is cute,

you actually think tramp has that option,

too funny,

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that is cute,

you actually think tramp has that option,

too funny,
Well - technically he does have the ability...

But - you are right in that Trump depends on the support of the military and pardoning Assange at this juncture would be political suicide...