• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Last (free) speech from Julian Assange

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Julian Assange's last message to the outside world before his Internet connection was permanently severed in 2018.

Assange summarised: "the Internet, our greatest tool for emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen".

1567702620931.png
Yeah folks : This is what a real whistleblower looks like.

His brother, who just visited Julian, says he is now experiencing ' psychological torture' and will probably end up some kind of martyr to freedom of speech.

( Julian was also told that Roger Waters was holding this Sept. rally for him and Assange replied, 'Big fan of his and the first ray of hope I have had in many months'.)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A hero by ALL standards !:2 thumbs up::thumbs up 2:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I would put Julian's balls on par with Trumps.

Big fucking brass ones...

I respect that.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Nothing but respect for this man.

He could have it easy in his old age! The guy was hacking top secret files on (whatever the Internet was then) back in 1987!!

All he had to do was SELL OUT!!! (like I watched so many people in my personal life do -- most with only 1/10th Julian's talent)

Assange could have been another Mark Zuckenburg and he is way crazy smarter than that thief Bill Gates.

(If you research Bill Gates you soon realize his talent was stealing from engineers and getting the patent)

I'm very glad Roger Waters recently acknowledged this man's almost Homer-style Greek virtue when he publicly stated:

"Julian took a walk on part in the war rather than a lead role in the cage."

(I believe Julian Assange will be remembered in the annals of Western History long after the likes of Zuck and Gates are dust under our feet :beer:)

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Assange is now set for extradition to the US.
(Please remember that Julian Assange was the person most responsible for Edward Snowden's asylum seeking in Russia)

WE LOVE WIKI-LEAKS! ~ The Don

Maybe Trump is bringing Assange here for the Freedom Medal of Honor?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Julian Assange's last message to the outside world before his Internet connection was permanently severed in 2018.

Assange summarised: "the Internet, our greatest tool for emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen".

View attachment 140284 Yeah folks : This is what a real whistleblower looks like.

His brother, who just visited Julian, says he is now experiencing ' psychological torture' and will probably end up some kind of martyr to freedom of speech.

( Julian was also told that Roger Waters was holding this Sept. rally for him and Assange replied, 'Big fan of his and the first ray of hope I have had in many months'.)
He talks way too much...I tried listening, but he's just not engaging and goes around his elbow to get to his nose.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Assange is now set for extradition to the US.
(Please remember that Julian Assange was the person most responsible for Edward Snowden's asylum seeking in Russia)

WE LOVE WIKI-LEAKS! ~ The Don

Maybe Trump is bringing Assange here for the Freedom Medal of Honor?
He sure as hell deserves it.