• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Latest from American Heart Association... COVID VAX

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Latest from American Heart Association... And of course over a year ago my Cardiologist said "if you haven't received the vax, the AHA recommends you get it as soon as possible". To persons that have been diagnosed and/or are suffering from heart disease, the vax could easily kill them or create numerous new health issues.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning *****

***** We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CDC confirms that the vaccines cause myocarditis and claims patients recover quickly from it. They left out the part where myocarditis has a 50% fatality rate in the first 5 years.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CDC confirms that the vaccines cause myocarditis and claims patients recover quickly from it. They left out the part where myocarditis has a 50% fatality rate in the first 5 years.

Should I Still Get Myself or My Child Vaccinated?​

Yes. CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 5 years and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. :rage 1 :hunt:

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I grudgingly “liked” it since I appreciate the info…even though it’s repulsive TPTB are pushing this anyway.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agreed. I think the "like" should be changed to "thanks".

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the vax won't ever kill me, I'm Pure Blood

...how weird, i woke up one day to this......

if there's no one left to make me a cookie, i'll just do it myself

:refer: