• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Led Zepplin fans should check out Hammer of the gods...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I went to their show last night and it was 3 hours of near-perfect Led Zepplin covers. They don't play perfect...which is perfect as Led Zepplin were raw and unfinished. If you happen to like LZ and they have a show in your area, you probably want to consider going!

http://www.hammerofthegods.com/

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I listened for a bit, with a bit of alcohol and some weed, I'd think they we're back for a 'final tour"
:2 thumbs up:

I enjoyed that and will rip some of their stuff off of YT

Thanks

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I listened for a bit, with a bit of alcohol and some weed, I'd think they we're back for a 'final tour"
:2 thumbs up:

I enjoyed that and will rip some of their stuff off of YT

Thanks
I really enjoyed it...they played Kashmir and Whole Lotta Love to finish the show. My two fav LZ songs. Oh, of course "Stairway". haha.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

mayhem

Created in 2006
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
What no wall of Marshal amps?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
"Come on, get a haircut and get a real job already!!!"

You can't just 'cover' real talent. ain't gonna happen.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Best rendition of STH by a band not named Led Zepplin!

(sorry this video has the Halfrican traitor and his wookie in it...just ignore them)

Best comment:
took 3 guitarists to play what jimmy page played solo

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yes, Jimmy Page. He is scum. Calling a 12-14 year old an underage groupie is an attempt to soften what it really is. I'll throw in David Bowie, the guy was sickening.

"The ‘70s rock-groupie scene was documented by the popular rock mags of the era; and Lori was known as “Lori Lightning,” and she and her friend Sable Starr were famously referred to by rock stars as the “baby groupies” due to their being underage. Sable reportedly lost her virginity at 12 years old to Randy California of Spirit, and Iggy Pop wrote a 1996 song called “Look Away” about having sex with her when she was 13. Alongside stories involving Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart, Mattix would reveal that David Bowie slept with her when she was 14, and after Jimmy Page saw her at a show, he had his bodyguard “kidnap” her. She told The Guardian last year that #MeToo led to her reconsidering how she’d viewed her time with Page and other rock stars in the 1970s."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/led-z...-underage-groupies-and-the-mud-shark-incident

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes, Jimmy Page. He is scum. Calling a 12-14 year old an underage groupie is an attempt to soften what it really is. I'll throw in David Bowie, the guy was sickening.

"The ‘70s rock-groupie scene was documented by the popular rock mags of the era; and Lori was known as “Lori Lightning,” and she and her friend Sable Starr were famously referred to by rock stars as the “baby groupies” due to their being underage. Sable reportedly lost her virginity at 12 years old to Randy California of Spirit, and Iggy Pop wrote a 1996 song called “Look Away” about having sex with her when she was 13. Alongside stories involving Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart, Mattix would reveal that David Bowie slept with her when she was 14, and after Jimmy Page saw her at a show, he had his bodyguard “kidnap” her. She told The Guardian last year that #MeToo led to her reconsidering how she’d viewed her time with Page and other rock stars in the 1970s."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/led-z...-underage-groupies-and-the-mud-shark-incident
Yikes!