• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Legendary VC Says Trump Will Resign, Stocks Will Drop 25% In 2019

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Pffft.....bitcoin investor.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Trump will not resign. Trump will be re-elected in 2020. The economy might literally disintegrate; it’s overdue. So be it.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump will not resign. Trump will be re-elected in 2020.
He will try.
Staying in office is his best bet to further obstruct investigations and to run out the clock on statute of limitations.
I think once he sees Ivanka and Don Jr. facing hard time, he'll make a deal to resign.
Trump is really a chicken under all that bluster.
Up til now, he's always been able to sue or settle his way out of trouble, but the legal avalanche coming his way will bury him.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Pffft.....bitcoin investor.
He will try.
Staying in office is his best bet to further obstruct investigations and to run out the clock on statute of limitations.
I think once he sees Ivanka and Don Jr. facing hard time, he'll make a deal to resign.
Trump is really a chicken under all that bluster.
Up til now, he's always been able to sue or settle his way out of trouble, but the legal avalanche coming his way will bury him.
They keep trying though, don't they? The left never met a republican they couldn't intimidate, slander and scare into running away and quitting.

Unfortunately for them President Trump is not a republican, and he doesn't scare and he doesn't quit.

If the communist left had any dirt on the man or his family republicans would have used it in the primaries. Had that failed hillary would have used it during the election.
Had both of those failed the state run media would have used it every single day in the first year and a half of his presidency.

The left, as they circle jerk each other with daily affirmations and tell themselves sweet little lies to keep from swallowing a bottle full of pills are no closer to getting rid of Trump than they were 3 years ago.

Normally I get uncomfortable watching mental illness progress. It ain't pretty.
But if any group of people ever deserved the embarrassing, ranting spittle flecked descent into total lack of reality madness it's this bunch. They have 100% earned their straight jackets and padded rooms. I hope a bunch of them get their hands on razor blades and bottles of lethal pills first.

zzcrazy.jpg

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Kushner is definitely bad news, and Trump needs to Billy Carter his ass.
Set Jared up in the beer business in Plains, Georgia, and keep him there through 2024.
Call it Jared Beer.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well I looked at that graph and I really hate graphs and that one hurt my eyes as I squinted to comprehend the dates, so I did the next best thing as I fixated on 2008.

I know what 2008 did to me so I started at that point and drew a horizontal line and majikly that was the peak line of 1933. Now IF we could value the dollar as an empirical amount, which we can't, then I would say "pfft who cares?" But the dollar we sort of have today is not the dollar of 1933 as what we have today is inflated with debt more so than that dollar of 1933. So this means the graph indicates what the maker wanted it to indicate which is "We are losing wealth."

And I am going to have to call bullshit on the loss of wealth aspect but I do agree with the we are heading for trouble and it has to do with the two highest peaks, in fact every peak on that graph. O am thinking just those two peaks are non backed assets being sold as hard assets. Meaning "we did good this year boys so to beat the tax man lets reinvest this goodness, package it up and sell it."

And, now how do you beat the taxman? You don't so the market has to crash and those who purchased the tax dodge sold by the corporations dodging the initial tax are left holding the bag with no snipe in it. The crash when it happens, and it will, will transfer the empty assets sold into the base that purchased it and then will be zeroed out. This is the corporations managing their risk by passing it on to others when all they were actually doing was beating out the tax man.

So that is what I get out of that graph, but really it took a lot of squinting to see it and the pressure exerted on my eyes must have made a synapse misfire and hit another part of my brain.