• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Like The Way You Think Mr. President .

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This could be propaganda...to wit:

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," Ashley Etienne said in a statement. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable, and in some cases, criminal. The American people have resoundingly rejected this Administration's toxic anti-immigrant policies, and Democrats will continue to advance immigration policies that keep us safe and honor our values."
Ashley Etienne, a senior adviser to Pelosi...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This could be propaganda...to wit:

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," Ashley Etienne said in a statement. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable, and in some cases, criminal. The American people have resoundingly rejected this Administration's toxic anti-immigrant policies, and Democrats will continue to advance immigration policies that keep us safe and honor our values."
Ashley Etienne, a senior adviser to Pelosi...
Now there is a demented being !

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Sounds good but the reality is that doesn’t work to protect the security of our Citizenship unless he’s also going to build a wall around CA and said cities. Plus even then gov officials in such cities will gladly hand out fed benefits further plunging us deeper into debt.

Fix this problem President Trump.....and this proposed solution ain’t it.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Works for me...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sorry I started a thread on the same topic but a much more obvious title.
If the moderators want to blend my comment into this thread that would be fine with me.