• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Lin Wood: Entire World Controlled By Pedophile Extortion And Blackmail Schemes

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Crickets eh'?

Adding the article now:

Controlled By Pedophile Extortion And Blackmail Schemes
January 5, 2021

from Humans Are Free:

Attorney Lin Wood has been peeling away the layers of evil, revealing the truth about how the entire world is controlled by a global cabal of extortionists who blackmail top leaders with video tapes that capture their acts of pedophilia and child murder.
This has been covered by the independent media for years, but the corporate media, Big Tech and courts have covered it up (because they are all complicit).

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/

According to early morning tweets from Lin Wood (see below), “Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.”
Lin Wood says he has a decryption key to the video files, and he explains that others do, too.

He implies that this is why Chief Justice Roberts has consistently rendered SCOTUS decisions that appear to be traitorous to the United States of America. He is being controlled and blackmailed, it is alleged.
But it isn’t just Roberts who has been caught up in this, explains Wood. There is a global cabal of enforcers who entrap leaders into these child rape, pedophilia and murder schemes, then use the video blackmail to control them throughout their entire political careers.
Lin Wood is blowing the lid wide open on a persistent, global pedophilia crime syndicate that’s run by high-level globalists, Democrats and malicious actors in order to control the world.
This is what Jeffrey Epstein was all about, of course, but it involves 10 intelligence agencies, according to Lin Wood’s tweets (below).
Lin Wood also says Jeffrey Epstein is alive and has likely turned over everything he knows to Trump’s attorneys.
Attorney Lin Wood: The People Are Going To Be Shocked At Level Of Pedophilia And Satanic Worship

Here’s the full text from a series of Lin Wood tweets about all this:
Texts from Lin Woo on January 4th, 2021:
The price for speaking TRUTH can be high. Ultimately, one’s life & the lives of his or her family members & friends can be at risk or lost.
I ask for your prayers that Almighty God cover me, my family members & close friends with Psalms 91 protection.
@realDonaldTrump
I have shared with several individuals the TRUTH I will be speaking to you. Killing me will NOT prevent the TRUTH from being revealed – it will only trigger its release by many others. I ask @realDonaldTrump to immediately appoint an honest special prosecutor to pursue justice.
I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.
This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies.
One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.
The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.
After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13, 2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.
Read More @ HumansAreFree.com

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Everyone is getting tired of hearing that there is all of this secret damning evidence. The Justice Department has done nothing with it, so it isn't being looked at in court. And it is illegal to publish this sort of material so it can't be released the the public (and if it was, anyone who viewed it would be culpable).

I hear Lin Wood, and I think "so what." If all of this evidence is not used by law enforcement to bring justice, then it is just noise. Something else to make my blood boil that I can't do a thing about.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Everyone is getting tired of hearing that there is all of this secret damning evidence. The Justice Department has done nothing with it, so it isn't being looked at in court. And it is illegal to publish this sort of material so it can't be released the the public (and if it was, anyone who viewed it would be culpable).

I hear Lin Wood, and I think "so what." If all of this evidence is not used by law enforcement to bring justice, then it is just noise. Something else to make my blood boil that I can't do a thing about.
Ignore the noise, stay grounded and patient. We'll know soon
^^^I've adopted the philosophy and it helps^^^

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Until it doesn't.

Will you be grounded and patient with President Joe Biden on January 21?

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Until it doesn't.

Will you be grounded and patient with President Joe Biden on January 21?
I don't disagree but that's a different scenario than this one. I'll cross that bridge when we come to it

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All evidence against the left is as good as no evidence. Nothing ever happens. During Trumps investigations where he colluded with Russia, how many times did he bother to even mention Hillary and Obama selling the russians 20% of the US uranium stockpile. Thats where the real investigation should have been but he never even brought it up.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but he never even brought it up.
Bad memory? Not paying attention? Too much fake news? Trying to sneak into the senile thread?

Look you even managed to effect a folding fence sitter with your spreading of Fake News, intentional or not.

----------

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59f65a8be4b06ae9067ab9c3

Since the early days of his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has called out Hillary Clinton for her supposed role in the 2010 sale of a Toronto-based company called Uranium One to a Russian corporation.
Trump claimed that Clinton “gave up 20 percent of America’s uranium supply to Russia” in the deal. In case anybody wasn’t clear about the grave import of this accusation, Trump added, “You know what people do with uranium, don’t you? It’s called nuclear. Twenty percent. They could have never done it without her.” He has called it “collusion,” and likened it to Watergate.

President Donald Trump wants to know why in the hell congressional lawmakers aren’t going after Bill and Hillary Clinton’s blatant ties to Russia.

BREAKING: President Trump Calls For INVESTIGATION Into The CLINTONS- Here’s What We Know
Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS
President Donald Trump wants to know why in the hell congressional lawmakers aren’t going after Bill and Hillary Clinton’s blatant ties to Russia.

Trump took to Twitter Monday evening and asked why no one is probing the Clintons’ numerous deals and transactions made with Russia including the massive Uranium deal Hillary crafted with Russia.

I Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech,” read Trump’s first tweet, which was followed by, “…money to Bill, the Hillary Russian “reset,” praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia story is a hoax. #MAGA!”

A state-owned Russian energy agency took over a Canadian company, Uranium One, that controlled such a large stake in America’s uranium deposits that the deal required approval from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The Clinton Foundation failed to disclose significant donations from individuals and entities involved in the Uranium One transaction, including the $2.35 million Uranium One chair Ian Telfer funneled to the charity through another foundation under his control.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17593.jpg

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anonymous 01/15/21 (Fri) 23:43:152e809d (5) No.12544515

in all these events I have noticed one thing..

the media comes out with a narrative, completely twisted and divorced from the truth, gets everyone to commit to some kind of emotional response and only after 2 -3 weeks we start to get facts, drip drip drip and the whole narrative falls apart.

But by that time everyone has committed to an emotional response.
active war on your mind
psychological warfare

keep that in mind when your friends and family and coworkers challenge you about your 'version of events'…

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/three-critical-questions-about-capitol-siege-remain-unanswered

One thing recent history has taught America is the first storyline of major tragedies or controversies is never the most accurate.

Americans were told by the Bush administration that they were sucker-punched by a surprise attack on 9/11 by terrorists, only to learn the CIA and FBI had significant advance evidence of the plot and its players and failed to connect the dots.

Susan Rice originally told the nation that the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was carried out spontaneously by a mob angered by an anti-Muslim video. The attack, it turned out, was pre-planned and carried out by an al-Qaeda-aligned terror group in Libya.

The country was assured Christopher Steele's dossier provided credible evidence of Donald Trump colluding with Russia, when in fact the CIA and FBI knew almost immediately it was uncorroborated and based in part on Russian disinformation.

And now just a week after the heinous and deadly siege of the U.S. Capitol, the final narrative of what actually happened is still being written, revised and unmasked.

Since the weekend, major bombshell revelations already have substantially revised the initial story of a spontaneous mob overrunning an unsuspecting Capitol police force.

The FBI admitted Tuesday it received information ahead of the Jan. 6 tragedy suggesting some participants were planning a "war" on the Capitol, including killing officers and distributing maps of the complex. It alerted Washington D.C. law enforcement through the joint terrorism task force alert system. It also "disrupted" the travel plans of some of the suspected trouble-makers.

"We developed some intelligence that a number of individuals were planning to travel to the D.C. area with intentions to cause violence," Assistant Director Steven M. D'Antuono said. "We immediately shared that information, and action was taken."

The New York Police Department is reported to have given the Capitol Police similar intelligence warnings of impending violence.

The chief federal prosecutor in Washington declared Tuesday he is pursuing conspiracy charges, signaling the attacks on the Capitol involved multiple acts and multiple conspirators working in concert with each other. The prosecutor talked about the planting of carefully constructed IEDs as one such act. In other words, there was pre-planning for some elements of last Wednesday's chaos.

And the official timeline of events constructed by the New York Times through videos shows protesters began breaching the perimeter of the Capitol a full 20 minutes before Trump finished his speech.

This new evidence raises the first compelling question that remains unanswered. How could Trump incite an attack that had already been pre-planned and was in motion before his speech ended?

A senior intelligence official told Just the News he has found no evidence that the president, the White House or the National Security Council was alerted in formal intelligence briefings to the pre-warnings or suspicions of violence the FBI and NYPD have admitted they had.

D'Antuono explained that one of the concerns the FBI had was trying to distinguish whether those writing "despicable things on the internet are just practicing keyboard bravado or they actually have the intent to do harm."

Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik told Just the News on Tuesday it appeared the FBI and NYPD did their job in alerting the Capitol Police, but the evidence of a pre-planned attack would undercut the current narrative that Trump had incited a spontaneous insurrection.

"By all accounts, the FBI, NYPD and other authorities did exactly what they should have done by conducting interviews and making notifications to the Washington D.C. authorities," Kerik said. "If these reports are true, you cannot incite a group that already pre-planned acts of violence by days or weeks, and it raises serious questions as to what security precautions were taken at the Capitol as a result."

Getting the facts to resolve this question is essential for congressional and federal investigators, both for the legacy of Trump and for learning how to avoid a repeat of the deadly tragedy that struck last Wednesday.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ok so since 2017 he's been silent on the subject.
Bad memory? Not paying attention? Too much fake news? Trying to sneak into the senile thread?

Look you even managed to effect a folding fence sitter with your spreading of Fake News, intentional or not.

----------

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59f65a8be4b06ae9067ab9c3

Since the early days of his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has called out Hillary Clinton for her supposed role in the 2010 sale of a Toronto-based company called Uranium One to a Russian corporation.
Trump claimed that Clinton “gave up 20 percent of America’s uranium supply to Russia” in the deal. In case anybody wasn’t clear about the grave import of this accusation, Trump added, “You know what people do with uranium, don’t you? It’s called nuclear. Twenty percent. They could have never done it without her.” He has called it “collusion,” and likened it to Watergate.

BREAKING: President Trump Calls For INVESTIGATION Into The CLINTONS- Here’s What We Know
Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Trump took to Twitter Monday evening and asked why no one is probing the Clintons’ numerous deals and transactions made with Russia including the massive Uranium deal Hillary crafted with Russia.
I Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech,” read Trump’s first tweet, which was followed by, “…money to Bill, the Hillary Russian “reset,” praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia story is a hoax. #MAGA!”

A state-owned Russian energy agency took over a Canadian company, Uranium One, that controlled such a large stake in America’s uranium deposits that the deal required approval from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The Clinton Foundation failed to disclose significant donations from individuals and entities involved in the Uranium One transaction, including the $2.35 million Uranium One chair Ian Telfer funneled to the charity through another foundation under his control.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17593.jpg
Ok so since 2017 he's been quiet on the subject. Did he get any investigation started? Did I miss it?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ok so since 2017 he's been silent on the subject.

Ok so since 2017 he's been quiet on the subject. Did he get any investigation started? Did I miss it?
Yes, you missed it.

Because it was secret, not leaked all over the place as in previous admins.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anonymous 01/15/21 (Fri) 23:43:152e809d (5) No.12544515

in all these events I have noticed one thing..

the media comes out with a narrative, completely twisted and divorced from the truth, gets everyone to commit to some kind of emotional response and only after 2 -3 weeks we start to get facts, drip drip drip and the whole narrative falls apart.

But by that time everyone has committed to an emotional response.
active war on your mind
psychological warfare

keep that in mind when your friends and family and coworkers challenge you about your 'version of events'…

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/three-critical-questions-about-capitol-siege-remain-unanswered

One thing recent history has taught America is the first storyline of major tragedies or controversies is never the most accurate.

Americans were told by the Bush administration that they were sucker-punched by a surprise attack on 9/11 by terrorists, only to learn the CIA and FBI had significant advance evidence of the plot and its players and failed to connect the dots.

Susan Rice originally told the nation that the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was carried out spontaneously by a mob angered by an anti-Muslim video. The attack, it turned out, was pre-planned and carried out by an al-Qaeda-aligned terror group in Libya.

The country was assured Christopher Steele's dossier provided credible evidence of Donald Trump colluding with Russia, when in fact the CIA and FBI knew almost immediately it was uncorroborated and based in part on Russian disinformation.

And now just a week after the heinous and deadly siege of the U.S. Capitol, the final narrative of what actually happened is still being written, revised and unmasked.

Since the weekend, major bombshell revelations already have substantially revised the initial story of a spontaneous mob overrunning an unsuspecting Capitol police force.

The FBI admitted Tuesday it received information ahead of the Jan. 6 tragedy suggesting some participants were planning a "war" on the Capitol, including killing officers and distributing maps of the complex. It alerted Washington D.C. law enforcement through the joint terrorism task force alert system. It also "disrupted" the travel plans of some of the suspected trouble-makers.

"We developed some intelligence that a number of individuals were planning to travel to the D.C. area with intentions to cause violence," Assistant Director Steven M. D'Antuono said. "We immediately shared that information, and action was taken."

The New York Police Department is reported to have given the Capitol Police similar intelligence warnings of impending violence.

The chief federal prosecutor in Washington declared Tuesday he is pursuing conspiracy charges, signaling the attacks on the Capitol involved multiple acts and multiple conspirators working in concert with each other. The prosecutor talked about the planting of carefully constructed IEDs as one such act. In other words, there was pre-planning for some elements of last Wednesday's chaos.

And the official timeline of events constructed by the New York Times through videos shows protesters began breaching the perimeter of the Capitol a full 20 minutes before Trump finished his speech.

This new evidence raises the first compelling question that remains unanswered. How could Trump incite an attack that had already been pre-planned and was in motion before his speech ended?

A senior intelligence official told Just the News he has found no evidence that the president, the White House or the National Security Council was alerted in formal intelligence briefings to the pre-warnings or suspicions of violence the FBI and NYPD have admitted they had.

D'Antuono explained that one of the concerns the FBI had was trying to distinguish whether those writing "despicable things on the internet are just practicing keyboard bravado or they actually have the intent to do harm."

Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik told Just the News on Tuesday it appeared the FBI and NYPD did their job in alerting the Capitol Police, but the evidence of a pre-planned attack would undercut the current narrative that Trump had incited a spontaneous insurrection.

"By all accounts, the FBI, NYPD and other authorities did exactly what they should have done by conducting interviews and making notifications to the Washington D.C. authorities," Kerik said. "If these reports are true, you cannot incite a group that already pre-planned acts of violence by days or weeks, and it raises serious questions as to what security precautions were taken at the Capitol as a result."

Getting the facts to resolve this question is essential for congressional and federal investigators, both for the legacy of Trump and for learning how to avoid a repeat of the deadly tragedy that struck last Wednesday.
"Getting ahead of the story and framing the narrative"

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
“Global cabal of extortionists”

Just tell everyone who they are motherfucker. Why the vagaries? We all know it’s the Chinese. Stop with the bullshit.
Why so aggressive? Did you even read it?

"I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.
This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies.
One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.
The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value"

This tweet was an insurance policy. The evil forces behind this blackmail scheme of child rape & murder need to know that others have encryption key. I have procedure in place if I die in near term or any member of my family is harmed or threatened, key will be released by many.

I would never make an accusation without having reliable source for it. Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the shocking information I am revealing tonight. I am entirely comfortable that you are learning the truth. A truth that explains much.

The 10 intelligence agencies who have members employing this blackmail scheme include CCP, CIA, Mossad, FBI, MI6. The others are easily identifiable. The agencies do not which of them was hacked by Lizard Squad.

I have no idea extent of blackmail scheme of raping & killing children but given the number of agencies involved, the hundreds of thousands of missing children, & the otherwise inexplicable actions of many powerful officials, celebrities, & business leaders, I fear the worst.

The number of missing children worldwide & in United States is staggering.

So I have now conveyed the truth as I know it. There has been a rising chorus of people questioning my sanity in recent days. Now you can understand why. I have no idea what will be done to me or said about me in coming days, but I will rest well tonight for having spoken truth.

Many issues in our world may be tied to blackmail scheme I described tonight, including bizarre behavior of officials & judges in recent election. @realDonaldTrump must appoint special prosecutor to thoroughly investigate. We need answers. We must investigate. For the children.

If asked to turn over the encryption key & other information I have to law enforcement, I will only agree to provide it directly to @realDonaldTrump @GenFlynn or @SidneyPowell1 I trust them. Again, please pray for my family. Thank you. – Lin
###

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah I read it, After you posted the copy and paste because I’m not clicking on any link in this forum ever again.

Copy and pasted post 2 was vague and I quote directly

“captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.
This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies.”

Now you tell me that is says this

”The 10 intelligence agencies who have members employing this blackmail scheme include CCP, CIA, Mossad, FBI, MI6.

Nowhere in the copy and pasted article in post 2 does it say that.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
REMEMBER THE ALAMO AND WEINERS LAPTOP!!

The NYPD Chief said that what he has seen in this collection of email, is so horrific that he will NOT allow Hillary Clinton to walk away unpunished!

“WHAT’S IN THE EMAILS IS STAGGERING AND AS A FATHER, IT TURNED MY STOMACH,” HE SAID. “THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY HOUDINI–LIKE ESCAPE FROM WHAT WE FOUND. WE HAVE COPIES OF EVERYTHING. WE WILL SHIP THEM TO WIKILEAKS OR I WILL PERSONALLY HOLD MY OWN PRESS CONFERENCE IF IT COMES TO THAT. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PRISON.”
My bet is that these emails will lead us all the way into the White House and into the Oval Office. They are also reporting that there is now good reason to believe that Hillary’s private server was hacked by no less that 5 hostile actors.

https://marinepatriotblog.com/nypd-chief-makes-disturbing-statement/

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Pity there isn't a federal police force. Ya know, like a bunch of attorneys directing a bunch of investigators that answer to the executive branch.

Oh wait, there is, but unfortunately the DOJ/FBI seemingly spend all their time chasing down thought crimes, attacking their elected superiors, and defending the entrenched oligarchs. At this point, it's difficult to tell who's worse for Americans...the CIA or DOJ/FBI. They both need to be eliminated completely along with a bunch of other alphabet agencies.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
at this point in time, it's completely plausible some of these department leaders are 'white hats' whose sole responsibility, at this time, is to let it all 'leak through', let the activity continue as the best way to secure a legal case it to allow it to play out

all these years of the FBI entrapping people, generally we've all complained about that behavior and how wrong it was...so, by allowing the Coup to play out, assures there will be no way anyone in the future can complain: But They Didn't Do Anything, as this should reach full circle in a few days - and by now, anyone who claims 'nothing's happend' is certainly not telling the whole truth, or even a part truth

that's my take on this...

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
After 5 long years of being the forums champion mouthfoamer ....we thank you.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
36 hrs & we will know how the 1st stage of this movie ends. Prepare for the sequels 1 - 5 trillion. Playing every fucking minute of your future.