• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Links not highlighted

I have a quibble over this forum's software. It does not properly show links. They do not display in underline and different color as on every other site.

I either spend far more time fighting HTML than developing my post, [see the HTML behind http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthr...d-What-s-Next-Martial-Law&p=507252#post507252] or give up before completely documenting my cites. It's just not worth the trouble.

I'm sure this is a simple option in the configs.

I'm guessing that your scarlet skin is the default, but even if it isn't, why would you have a style that hides information like that?

Maybe I can set up my display to show links, but what does that do for the next guy? He probably doesn't know to use some other style either. Why should posters take the trouble to source citations and to reference outside material when it doesn't show?

BTW, here's what my screen looks like when I go looking for the skin option. How is anyone supposed to know about something that isn't there? You probably didn't know this is how it looks either. See my point?

Screenshot.jpg

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
went in and fixed it in scarlet rush skin also,

should be aok now when you are hovering over a link
It already shows a bolded black when you hover, indicating a link, I guess But my point is why do you have to hover to find that there is a link in the first place? Who hovers over the whole article?