• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Look how far LEFT we have gone !

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1907 PHOTO The year is 1907, one hundred and 12+ years ago.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But
this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any
man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for
but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'

Attachments

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife. — Theodore Roosevelt, speech, September 6, 1918, New York City

"It is difficult to make our material condition better by the best law, but it is easy enough to ruin it by bad laws." -- Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) - 23 Aug. 1902, Providence, R.I.

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country. -- Theodore Roosevelt in a letter written to the President of the American Defense Society on January 3, 1919, three days before Roosevelt died.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Every illegal immigrant should be shot as invaders. Come in legally or stay the fark home!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And anyone who assists this invasion.
Like all the money Soros is funneling into this invasion. He should be arrested and shot for treason.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And anyone who assists this invasion.
Like all the money Soros is funneling into this invasion. He should be arrested and shot for treason.
I would prefer to simply skip the arrest part and go right to the execution if that's OK with you sir!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Soros? Turn off Fox News and learn to say no to Psyop.
I just read a piece by Michelle Malkin, where she lays the blame right at Siri’s feet. I think the article was here on GIM. I’ll try to find it.

Did look around and I cannot remember where I saw the blasted article. I read too much stuff.

Last edited: