• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Looking At Silver

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Loan Request For Funding The Silver Swan For My Viewers!
SalivateMetal

Published on Mar 8, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
100 Year History Of Silver Prices Proves Its Worth!
SalivateMetal

Published on Mar 11, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
A Brief Look at the Mining Town of Mullan Idaho and the Capt John Mullan Museum
AuggieDogProduction

Published on Feb 4, 2015
This is a quick look at the old mining town of Mullan Idaho. Founded in 1884, Mullan was home to some huge Silver/Lead/Zinc/Copper mines in the US. Only the Lucky Friday runs today.
There are no grocery stores, clothes stores, drug stores, or anything left to suggest this town once had over 3000 people. I also visit the Capt. John Museum while there. It is a really cool little museum that is tucked away in this town very few visit. I know there are people who would love such a place!
Sorry, just like my last few videos, I have lost (corrupt) footage I could not use. So some of this is in 4:3 SD, others in 19:6 SD and others, 1080 I AND 1080P. It can look strange in places. Oh well!
Special Thanks to Ipfanatic2003 for his video clip that can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXblN...
Music by Kevin MacLeod” incompetech.com
Please post and share our videos!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Silver Treading Water, but Not For Much Longer
Silver Fortune

Published on Mar 13, 2018
2018 will be a make or break year for silver. Either it is heading much lower, or stackers will have to wait some time before it retests it's 2016 (and 2011) highs.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Pawn Stars: 3,000-oz. Silver Collection (Season 6) | History
HISTORY

Published on Mar 3, 2018
A customer walks in with a hefty load of silver and Rick sees a golden opportunity in this clip from "Silver Linings". #PawnStars

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
GSR Valuation Update Time to Favor Silver
belangp

Published on Mar 25, 2018
I'm liking silver as a speculation here. BTW, toward the end of the video I said "I have no skin in the game", what I meant to say was "I have no axe to grind". I have lots of skin in the game ;)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Optimist or Pessimist on Silver

Gary Christenson
Wednesday, March 28th

DISCLOSURE: This article was written for Miles Franklin by Gary Christenson (link). Miles Franklin sells silver and believes that silver is under-valued. Prices will rise in coming years. I share that belief. Regardless, this article presents both optimistic and pessimistic interpretations for future silver prices.

SILVER PRICES OPTIMIST:

DEMAND: Silver demand increases every year and will push prices higher. Our modern world depends upon electronics, computers, missiles, fighter jets, cruise missiles, technology, communication devices and more. Each new application adds to silver demand. Medical applications, electric cars and photovoltaic solar panels need more silver and will boost demand.

DEVALUATION: Silver prices rise because the dollar is devalued by the Federal Reserve and U.S. government deficit spending. Dollars buy less each year so prices for silver, food, candy bars, political payoffs and military hardware (everything but computers and televisions) rise in price.

Dollar devaluation will continue as long as we use unbacked debt based fiat currencies and governments borrow to cover excessive spending.

MINING COSTS: Silver mining requires a large expenditure of energy, often aggravated by difficult conditions and declining ore concentrations. More expensive energy increases the price silver miners need to stay in business.

Energy costs rise, on average, because dollars are devalued and crude oil is more expensive to extract. Yes, crude oil prices spiked in 2008 to almost $150 and then fell below $40 five months later. They rose to over $100 in June 2014 and then fell under $30 in January 2016. Energy prices are volatile (and manipulated) but on average they rise because the dollars used to buy them are worth less.

The Public Will Buy More Silver Because:
  • Individuals need to protect their assets and retirements by investing in something real. One excellent choice is silver.
  • Individuals realize the financial system is “rigged” to extract wealth from existing currency units – your savings and investments. Silver will help protect those assets from devaluation.
  • Printing currency units does NOT create wealth, but it will devalue existing dollars and increase silver prices.
  • Ever-increasing debt does NOT create wealth, but it creates financial trauma and higher silver prices.

RATIOS AND GRAPHS:

The St. Louis Federal Reserve publishes data for U.S. total credit market debt. Plot ever-rising debt on a log scale (exponential increases are a straight line) against annual silver prices (smoothed with a five year moving average) on a log scale. Debt increases with no hint it will ever decline. Silver prices move higher along with exponentially increasing debt.

The ratio of silver prices (times one trillion) to total credit market debt shows debt has increased more than silver prices. One should conclude the “powers-that-be” encourage debt and discourage silver.

The ratio shows that silver prices are now low compared to total debt. A spike higher in a financial panic could increase silver prices and the ratio, as it did in 1980, by a factor of ten or more.

The ratio of silver prices (times one trillion) to M3 shows total currency units (debt based dollars) have increased more than silver prices since 1971. The ratio could increase by a factor of 10 in a financial panic when people flee from fiat dollars and frantically exchange them for real silver.

OPTIMISTIC CONCLUSIONS:
  • Rising demand from industrial, military, and medical applications will create higher silver prices.
  • Silver mining costs must rise due to increasing energy costs and lower ore concentrations. Review the work of Steve St. Angelo here.
  • Governments, central banks, and the financial and political elite create ever-increasing debt. Silver prices will rise because the excessive debt devalues dollars.
  • Government and central bank responses to a financial crisis or weakening economy result in more debt, more currency in circulation and a devalued dollar. There is little reason to expect these silly responses will change.
  • Ratios to currency in circulation and total debt show that silver prices are low and could rise much higher in a financial panic when financial assets reset lower and real assets reset higher. Tiny example: From October 2008 to April in 2011, silver prices rose from under $9 to nearly $50

Examine the long-term exponential price increases in the above graph!

SILVER PRICES PESSIMIST:
  • Silver Bubble Prices: Silver prices didn’t recover from their 1980 bubble for 21 years. Silver prices peaked in 2011. Many have called the price peak a bubble because prices rose in 30 months from $8.53 to nearly $50. Silver prices might be weak for years if you think the 2011 peak was as important as the 1980 bubble high.
  • Commodity Prices: Harry Dent, a popular demographer, sees gold dropping to $700 and lower. He claims the commodity price cycle peaked in 2011 and prices will decline for years. Low gold prices suggest lower silver prices. Dent might be right, but I doubt it. Bill Holter has discussed his “dented” logic here.
  • Price Suppression: Based on fines, court cases, settlements and indictments, central banks, trading firms, JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank have manipulated and suppressed silver prices for decades. The “powers-that-be” don’t want gold or silver prices spiking higher except on their terms and timing.
  • Central Banks: Many people believe central banks are powerful enough to control and suppress silver prices forever. This thinking overstates the power and influence of central bankers, but we shall see.

IN MY OPINION:
  • Most arguments against increasing long-term silver prices are weak and inaccurate.
  • Increasing investor, industrial and military demand for silver will drive prices higher.
  • Mining costs are rising. Retail silver prices must rise.
  • U.S. official national debt doubles every eight to nine years. The increasing debt adds to total currency in circulation and devalues existing dollars. Silver prices, measured in “worth less” dollars, will rise much higher.

Do your due diligence, but I suggest you call Miles Franklin at 1-800-822-8080 and exchange fiat currencies, profits from over-valued stocks, and digital savings for real silver. Bars and Silver Eagles are good investments and will help protect savings during the upcoming chaos when silver will be difficult to source.

Gary Christenson

SilverSeek.com

http://silverseek.com/article/optimist-or-pessimist-silver-17179

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Elephant in the Room: JP Morgan's 133 Million oz of Silver - Episode 009
Silver Fortune

Published on Mar 30, 2018
JP Morgan, today, likely has the largest non-governmental hoard of silver the world has ever see. What is their motive for this, and how have they already profited from it?

Help support the Silver Fortune Channel through my sponsor, SD Bullion - 10 oz. Silver Bar at Spot! https://sdbullion.com/sf

Support Silver Fortune through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/silverfortune

Any content within this video or any other video by the Silver Fortune channel is merely one man's opinion, commentary, and analysis, or actual information obtained from elsewhere, and should not be constituted as legal, investment, or financial advice. Make your own financial decisions, or consult a professional if you'd prefer to go that route. The Silver Fortune channel disclaims any liability for legal, financial, or investment decisions made.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
An Extremely Bullish Setup for Silver - Episode 010
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 2, 2018
Between the gold to silver ratio, COT reports, and other factors, silver looks to be in excellent position, unlike so many other assets.

Help support the Silver Fortune Channel through my sponsor, SD Bullion - 10 oz. Silver Bar at Spot! https://sdbullion.com/sf

Any content within this video or any other video by the Silver Fortune channel is merely one man's opinion, commentary, and analysis, or actual information obtained from elsewhere, and should not be constituted as legal, investment, or financial advice. Make your own financial decisions, or consult a professional if you'd prefer to go that route. The Silver Fortune channel disclaims any liability for legal, financial, or investment decisions made.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Two Mines Supply Half Of U.S. Silver Production & The Real Cost To Produce Silver

by SRSrocco
Thu, 04/05/2018 - 10:14

Just two mines supply the United States with half of its silver production, and both are located in Alaska. It's quite amazing that Alaska now produces half of the silver for the U.S. when only 30 years ago total mine supply from the state was less than 50,000 oz per year. The silver produced in Alaska comes from the Greens Creek and Red Dog Mines. One is a primary silver mine and the other a zinc-lead base metal mine.

Even though Hecla's Greens Creek Mine is labeled as a primary silver mine, 56% of its revenues come from its gold, zinc, and lead metal sales. However, Teck Resources, that runs the Red Dog Mine doesn't even list its silver production in its financial reports. Because Red Dog produces one heck of a lot of zinc and lead, their silver production doesn't amount to much in the way of revenues.

For example, the Red Dog Mine produced 542,000 metric tons (1.1 billion pounds) of zinc and 110,000 metric tons (222 million pounds) of lead, while its estimated silver production was 6.6 million oz (Moz). According to Teck's 2017 Annual Report, total revenues from the Red Dog Mine were $1.75 billion. With the estimated silver price of $17 in 2017, total revenues from 6.6 Moz of silver were $112 million, or just 6% of the total.

In addition, Hecla's Greens Creek Mine in Alaska produced 8.4 Moz of silver this year, down from 9.2 Moz in 2016. As I mentioned, the Greens Creek Mine also generated a lot of gold, zinc, and lead, equaling $182 million of the total revenues of $326 million (including treatment costs).

The USGS just came out with their final Silver Mineral Industry Survey for 2017, reporting that the U.S. produced 33 million oz (Moz), down from 37 Moz the previous year. U.S. silver production declined due to the union strike and the shut down of Hecla's Lucky Friday Mine. As we can see, Greens Creek and Red Dog accounted for 15 Moz of the total 33 Moz of U.S. silver production:

While Greens Creek and Red Dog supplied nearly half of U.S. silver production last year, the next two largest mines provided 21% of the total. Coeur's Rochester Mine in Nevada produced 4.7 Moz of silver while the Bingham Canyon Mine, the country's largest copper mine, supplied 2.2 Moz. Almost 7 Moz of silver came from these two mines alone.

Thus, the top four silver producing mines in the United States accounted for two-thirds of the supply... 22 Moz:

Greens Creek, Alaska (8.4 Moz) = Primary Silver Mine
Red Dog, Alaska (6.6 Moz) = Zinc-Lead Base Metal Mine
Rochester Mine, Nevada (4.7 Moz) = Gold-Silver Mine
Bingham Canyon Mine, Utah (2.2 Moz) = Copper Mine

The majority of the remaining 11 Moz of U.S. silver production comes as a by-product of gold and copper mining, predominantly in Nevada and Arizona.

What's The Real Cost To Produce Primary Silver?
One of the most misunderstood metrics in the mining industry is the real cost to produce primary silver. Now, I am not talking about the cost to produce silver as a by-product of gold or base metal mining. Because 30% of global silver mine supply comes from primary mines, the market determines the silver price based on its cost of primary silver production.

Unfortunately, there are still investors who believe that it only costs $5 an ounce to produce silver. And who can blame them when Hecla comes out and reports that its AISC - All-In Sustaining Cost for its Greens Creek Mine was $5.76. If Hecla's Greens Creek Mine was profitable at $5.76 an ounce, then why did the company state a $23 million net income loss for the year? Well, part of the reason for the net income loss was due to costs associated with the suspension of its the Lucky Friday Mine as well as losses on derivative contracts.

However, if we factor out some of those costs and look at Hecla's Cash Flow Statement, the company actually stated $18 million in positive Free Cash Flow:

We arrive at a positive Free Cash Flow by subtracting the Additions of properties, plant, and equipment (CAPEX spending) from the Net cash provided by operating activities ($116 million - $98 million). If we take that $18 million and divide it by the 12.5 Moz of total silver production, then Hecla made about $1.44 of free cash flow per ounce. Hecla's realized silver price in 2017 was $17.23. So, if we subtract the $1.44 cost per oz from $17.23, then Hecla's estimated silver breakeven is about $15.80 an ounce.

If Hecla's estimated breakeven is nearly $16, then how are they posting a $5.76 AISC - All-In Sustaining Cost?? Let's take a look at the breakdown of their cost structure at their mines:

The reason Hecla can report such a low AISC is by deducting their gold and base metal revenue, which is labeled as "By-product Credits." The Greens Creek Mine had $182 million in gold, zinc and lead credits. By gosh, it's no wonder Hecla is reporting such a low AISC because it deducted 56% of its revenues.

By adding up all the by-product credits from the three silver mines, it would equal $228 million. However, if we deduct the treatment costs of $48 million from that total, it turns out to be $180 million. Now, let's put our THINKING CAPS on for a minute. How would the removal of $180 million from Hecla's Net Income and Free Cash impact their financials?

Hecla's Net Income = -$23 million - $180 million = -$203 million
Hecla's Free Cash Flow
= $18 million - 180 million = -$162 million

So, if Hecla actually deducted its by-product metal revenues (credits) from its financials, it would be reporting a $203 net income loss and a negative $162 million in free cash flow. Which means, the ASIC is a totally BOGUS metric that should be thrown out the window along with Cash Cost accounting.

While Hecla is labeled as a primary silver mining company, they are first and foremost, a MINING COMPANY. Hecla needs its gold, zinc, and lead metal sales to remain profitable or at least, to keep losses to a minimum. Anyone who uses the AISC -All-In Sustaining Cost as a metric for calculating the cost to produce silver needs to get a job printing money for the Federal Reserve.

Way too many investors fall for this nonsense and do not understand that CASH COSTS and AISC are totally useless in determining the profitability of a company. Another thing I hear all the time from less sophisticated investors is that these mining companies use a lot of WRITE-OFFS, such as Depreciation, Depletion, and Amortization to show higher costs. For some odd reason, investors who believe these mining companies are making up deductions so they can show less profit, don't understand the accounting industry.

Without getting into too many details, if you look once again at Hecla's Cash Flow statement, you will see that the Depreciation, Depletion, and Amortization are offset by the additional CAPEX spending:

If we add up the total Depreciation, Depletion, and Amortization (D,D & A) from 2015-2017, it totals $352 million. Thus, unsophisticated investors might think Hecla has made $352 million in profit because they are just writing off D,D & A to show more costs. Well, if we add up the CAPEX spending highlighted in yellow, Hecla spent $400 million on mostly sustaining and replacing production. Which also means, Hecla's net free cash flow for 2015-2017 was a negative $48 million ($400 - $352).

One more thing. Because Hecla holds $502 million in debt, it is paying a hefty $32 million a year just to service its debt. Now, to put it another way, Hecla paid $2.80 per ounce of silver just to cover their interest expense last year.

By investigating Hecla's financial statements, and doing some forensic analysis, we can plainly see that primary silver mining companies are not producing silver anywhere near $5 an ounce. If you have read this article and still believe the primary silver mining industry is producing silver at $5 an ounce, then you need to sell all your precious metals and buy Netflix and Amazon stock, hand over fist.

FINAL WORD: About My Gold & Silver Analysis
For some odd reason, I continue to receive emails and comments from individuals who state that the silver and gold prices are not taking off as I forecasted in my articles and videos. So, I thought I would CLARIFY the issue.

PLEASE STOP looking at the markets on a DAY TO DAY BASIS... it will drive you bananas. The trends that I forecasted will take place over the next 1-2 years. As I mentioned in my videos, it took nearly two years for the Dow Jones Index to fall 53% from its high in July 2007 to its low in Feb 2009. Nothing goes down in a straight line... especially BITCOIN and the CRYPTOS.

So, be patient. The fundamentals for STOCKS, BONDS, & REAL ESTATE are just as lousy today as they were in January when the market peaked. Give it some time and don't sweat the small stuff.

One more thing... individuals who believe the Precious Metals Dealers are the shills and swindlers pushing worthless gold and silver, please get your head examined. I hate to be so blunt, but it does seem like IQ's have dropped considerably over the past few years. I would kindly like to remind these Fiat Money Einsteins that there is no intrinsic value in paper money unless you want to burn it or use it to wipe one's bottom.

However, gold and silver can be used in jewelry and industry. If you take your gold jewelry to a pawnshop, you are very likely to receive close to spot, $1,300 an ounce and $16 an ounce for silver. Now, go to Venezuela and see how much the INTRINSIC VALUE is for the Bolivar. At best, the intrinsic value of a Federal Reserve Note is its printing cost. Currently, it cost about $0.14 to produce a $100 bill.

Lastly, if you haven't checked out our new PRECIOUS METALS INVESTING section or our new LOWEST COST PRECIOUS METALS STORAGE page, I highly recommend you do.

Check back for new articles and updates at the SRSrocco Report.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...us-silver-production-real-cost-produce-silver

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
WHAT THEY'VE DONE IS SO CRIMINAL -- James Anderson
SGTreport

Published on Apr 4, 2018
What the big banks, led by JP Morgan, have done to silver is so incredibly criminal. But since the criminal banks run the world, they get away with it with impunity. Meanwhile, JP Morgan has quietly built the largest physical silver position in modern history. You just can't make this sh#t up! James Anderson from SDbullion.com joins me to discuss.

To buy PHYSICAL silver, visit my friends at SDbullion:
https://sdbullion.com/silver-at-spot-...

"So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known." Matthew 10:26

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Superconductivity: The Future of Silver & Graphene
SalivateMetal

Published on Apr 7, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
COMEX Silver Futures Open Interest at an All Time High! - Episode 013
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 6, 2018
Though the price action has been range bound, the futures market is as exciting (and manipulated) as ever.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Could JP Morgan Crash Silver? An Exploration Of The Largest Holder Of Silver In History
SalivateMetal

Published on Apr 8, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
SILVER DEMAND: Last Year's Growth A Blessing & Curse
SalivateMetal

Published on Apr 13, 2018

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
All you might be able to buy is a loaf of bread but it's better than nothing.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Global Silver Scrap Supply Falls To 26-Year Low
Steve St. Angelo

April 16, 2018 - 8:48pm

Global silver scrap supply fell to its lowest level in 26 years. World silver recycling in 2017 dropped by nearly 50% since its peak in 2011. According to the 2018 World Silver Survey, global silver scrap supply declined to 138 million oz (Moz) compared to 261 Moz in 2011. While the lower silver price is partly responsible for the large drop in silver recycling, there are other market dynamics.

For example, silver recycling from the photography sector has declined since consumption peaked in 1999. The photography industry was using 228 Moz of silver in 1999 compared to the 44 Moz last year. Thus, silver consumption in photography has declined by 80% in nearly two decades… and along with it, a great deal of recycled silver supply.

Furthermore, a lot of silverware was recycled during the period of rising prices (2007-2012). A lot of Millennials who inherited their parent’s (and grandparents) silverware decided it was much easier to pawn it rather than spending a lot of time polishing it for holiday gatherings. Which means, a lot of available stocks of silver scrap have already been recycled.

As we can see in the chart above, even though the $17 silver price in 2017 was four times higher than in 1991 ($3.91), global silver scrap supply is less than it was 26 years ago. Moreover, world silver scrap was over 200 Moz a year (2005-2009) when the average annual price was much less than it was last year.

Now according to the Metal Focus Silver Scrap Report published in 2015, they forecasted the following percentages of silver scrap from the various sectors:

Industry = 60%
Silverware = 16%
Photographic = 12%
Jewelry = 10%
Coin = 2%

While it is well known that the majority of silver scrap comes from recycling of industrial silver waste, due to the industrial sector being the largest user of silver, jewelry only accounts for 10% but is the second largest consumer. For example, the 2018 World Silver Survey reported that the industrial sector consumed nearly 600 Moz of silver in 2017 while jewelry fabricators used 209 Moz. However, silverware and the photographic sectors only consumed 102 Moz, but account for 28% of silver scrap supply.

What this tells us is that owners of silver jewelry are not that motivated to pawn their silver jewelry because there just isn’t en0ugh monetary value. So, a large supply of potential silver scrap will likely never make it to the market, even at much higher prices, due to the relatively small value of silver jewelry held by individuals.

As for gold jewelry, it’s quite the opposite. Nearly 90% of global gold scrap supply comes from recycled gold jewelry. Thus, a significant increase in the gold price would result in higher gold jewelry recycling, whereas a higher silver price would not generate much of an increase in silver jewelry scrap supplies. So, each year about 200 Moz of silver are used in silver jewelry fabrication, but only a small amount is ever recycled.

Lastly, annual gold scrap accounts for 28% of total global gold supply compared to only 14% for the silver market. Even at much higher silver prices, global silver recycling will not be able to supply enough metal when investment demand surges as the broader markets collapse.
Check back for new articles and updates at the SRSrocco Report.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/global-silver-scrap-supply-falls-26-year-low-17215

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Will Silver Prices Soar? NO!!! (4/18/2018 Price Jump)
SalivateMetal

Published on Apr 18, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Why I'm More Bullish than Ever on Silver - Supply and Demand - Episode 017
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 18, 2018
An overview of the information found in the 2018 World Silver Survey, including the increasingly bullish physical deficit that continues to exist.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
What Caused Silver Prices To Soar In 2011? Why Did They Fall After?
SalivateMetal

Published on Apr 20, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Silver Shortages Coming: What Will Cause Them? Episode 019
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 21, 2018
This video discusses a few different possible scenarios in which the world could be faced with an acute silver shortage. Of course, what will be the cure to this shortage? Higher prices!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Is There Really 500 Oz Of Silver In A Tomahawk Cruise Missile?
SalivateMetal

Published on Apr 25, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Will Silver Go Under $16?
Silver Fortune

Streamed live 20 hours ago
Live stream Q&A, starting off with discussion about a rough day in the precious metals markets.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Is there any data on cost of production relative to cost of energy to produce any metals?
Was our $49 silver & $1900 Gold because of $4.50 gas? So if gas goes up the economy slows down but metals will go up also?
How is this tied into tptb play book, mid term elections, hatred of someone getting something accomplished?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Silver Refuses To Follow Gold For Now
SalivateMetal

Published on May 23, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Great Frauds Require Darkness
Theodore Butler
May 31, 2018 - 10:57am

No doubt you’re aware of the massive fraud uncovered at Theranos, the high tech medical startup purported to be able to run any number of diagnostic tests from a single drop of blood. Theranos was a Silicon Valley upstart valued at $10 billion at its peak and headed by an attractive young woman modeled after the late Steve Jobs. Theranos’ diagnostic machines didn’t work as advertised and the whole fraud, said to be the largest since Enron, was uncovered by a sharp and determined reporter at the Wall Street Journal. The reporter, John Carreyrou, was instrumental in the fraud’s demise.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ous-new-book-on-silicon-valley-bad-blood.html

The first rule of great frauds is that the real facts must remain in the dark; while the second rule is for insiders to fight against the facts being brought into the sunlight. These are also the rules that have enabled the COMEX silver manipulation to exist for as long as it has. Theranos was founded in 2003, so the fraud lasted nearly a decade and a half. The silver fraud has lasted for more than three decades, but then again, this fraud is more sophisticated with vested interests much stronger than the fraud at Theranos. Carreyrou’s first story on Theranos appeared in Oct 2015 and in practically one fell swoop, the real Theranos story was brought into the light. It’s much different with the fraud of the COMEX silver manipulation.

Admittedly, many individual investors have come to learn of the COMEX silver manipulation fraud over the years, but none have learned about it from a main stream media platform like the Wall Street Journal. Word of the COMEX silver fraud has largely been disseminated on the Internet. With Theranos, it came down to the very simple proposition of did their blood testing technology work? The equally simple answer was no. With silver, it’s nowhere near as simple. The ongoing price manipulation is far more complex.

With the COMEX silver fraud, all the leading legitimate participants and regulators have aligned themselves to prolong the fraud. Whereas the Securities and Exchange Commission wasted little time is finding Theranos to be a fraud, the CFTC has denied the COMEX silver fraud every step of the way for 30 years. It has totally clammed up on the matter for the past decade, despite more specific allegations of wrongdoing than ever before. It is the CFTC’s own data that indicate the consistent presence of a concentrated short position (by JPMorgan) over the past ten years in COMEX silver futures that is so dominant and controlling of price that the bank has never once taken a loss when shorting silver, only profits. JPMorgan has used the result of its price suppression – an artificial low price – to acquire the largest position of physical metal in history, some 700 million ounces and counting. That’s nearly seven times the amount of silver bought by the Hunt Brothers in 1980 or Berkshire Hathaway in 1998. Because the CFTC has denied the existence of a COMEX silver manipulation since 1986, it has painted itself into the corner no matter what the evidence may be. For the agency to now admit that silver has been manipulated in price would be tantamount to admitting it obstructed justice for decades. That’s not going to happen.

It’s not just the CFTC that has dug in its heels in ever moving against the COMEX silver manipulation. It’s also the CME Group, which owns and operates the COMEX, where the silver manipulation fraud is carried out. Were the CME to move against the silver manipulation, not only would it be depriving itself of many millions of dollars in trading revenue, it would be opening itself up to endless lawsuits for allowing the fraud to continue. The leading beneficiary of the COMEX silver manipulation, JPMorgan, has made billions of dollars in illicit trading profits since it became the leading short seller in COMEX silver futures on its takeover of Bear Stearns ten years ago and has used its suppression of prices to amass 700 million ounces of actual metal on the cheap. Does anyone think for a moment that JPM would admit to manipulating prices?

At Theranos, a relative handful of inside investors attempted to keep the fraud in the dark. With the COMEX silver fraud, the list of those keeping the real facts in the dark is a mile long. Pitted against the insiders intent on keeping the COMEX silver fraud in the dark are mining companies and silver investors, the vast majority of which don’t have a clue about the fraud. In this group are those who denied the silver manipulation early on and can’t face up to admitting they were wrong even as compelling new data proving fraud roll in. The surest proof of the COMEX silver manipulation fraud is the refusal of the insiders to openly discuss it. The CFTC refuses to answer or refute allegations, like JPMorgan never taking a loss in shorting COMEX silver and the fact that JPM has been the leading short seller while amassing more physical silver than any entity in history. And JPMorgan and the CME Group are so intent on keeping the real facts under wraps that both shrug off public allegations of criminal behavior that would normally bring charges of libel and slander were the allegations not true. Let me be clear, both JPMorgan and the CME Group are stone-cold crooks when it comes to silver.

Ted Butler
May 31, 2018

www.butlerresearch.com

http://silverseek.com/commentary/great-frauds-require-darkness-17280

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The History Of Silver As Money
SalivateMetal

Published on Jun 3, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
"Silver Only Spikes Once Every 30 Years" - Episode 038
Silver Fortune

Published on Jun 2, 2018
Silver spiked in 1980, and again in 2011. Does that mean we will be waiting until 2040 for major price action again?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Silver – The Original World Currency
Rory Hall
Wednesday, June 6th

Silver has been money, and currency, longer than gold. The word “silver” actually translates to “money” or vice-versa in many countries around the world. Any true Christian knows that Judas sold out Jesus Christ for silver. Some theologians have reached the conclusion that Judas sold out Christ for approximately 30 pieces of silver. What would the value of 30 pieces of silver been in time of Christ?

The word used in Matthew 26:15 (argyria) simply means “silver coins”

There were a few type of coins that may have been used. Tetradrachms of Tyre, usually referred to as Tyrian shekels (14 grams of 94% silver)
Because Roman coinage was only 80% silver, the purer (94% or more) Tyrian shekels were required to pay the temple tax in Jerusalem. The money changers referenced in Matthew 21:12 exchanged Tyrian shekels for common Roman currency.
There are 31.1035 grams per troy ounce. A spot valuation of $16.49/oz (As of 8:30am CST Monday June 4, 2018), 30 “pieces of silver”… Source

The value of each coin described above – 14 grams of 94% pure silver at the market value used of $16.49/oz would equal $6.85 per coin. This was approximately one weeks pay. Which means Christ was sold out for approximately 3/4 of a years pay. Let that sink in for a just a minute.

The Roman Empire is one of the most well known monetary systems in history. It is also one of the most studied as the long history, and great documentation of how everything worked, has helped anyone with a desire to understand money, currency and economies to come a good understanding of how it works and what happens when a corrupt government begins manipulating the monetary system. One can also see the impact of the Roman government debasing the national currency (like the Federal Reserve has done beginning in 1913) and the devastating effect on society as a whole. Once a currency becomes corrupt the entire system, and society, must become corrupt to hide the lie the currency is telling.

Silver was the currency, and money, the people used for thousands of years. This system, while not perfect, worked far better than any other system that has been tried, including the system we use today. Silver was a part of everyday currency and money, while gold was the money for large items, like houses, cars and the like as well as being used for global trade settlement.

It can be argued that when Spain instituted a common currency in the form of the Real de a Ocho, also known as Pieces of Eight, or the Spanish dollar, globalisation’s first chapter had been written. The acceptance of the dollar coins for commercial transactions throughout Asia, the Americas and much of Europe, resulted in a cultural exchange between nations, as well as the relatively free movement of people and goods between the three continents – Source

The China Connection
While China had almost no appetite for imports, not even in the 16th Century, she most certainly had an appetite for silver. China, like Rome, used silver for everyday currency and, more importantly, for paying taxes. The government in Beijing wanted silver, but wasn’t mining enough silver to satisfy their insatiable appetite.

Enter Spain
While China was conducting “global trade” exporting goods to Manila and Borneo she wasn’t doing much business outside this sphere. Chinese goods were making their way into other markets from these port-o-calls. Spain, on the other hand, was doing business far and wide, including Borneo, and this created a channel for Chinese goods. This is where paths crossed and silver became one of the most important currencies in world history.

China loves silver, period. Mexico, Central America and South America loves silver and produces a significant amount of global silver even to this day. However, during the 16th Century S. America was leading the way in silver production.

China’s insatiable demand for silver led to increased production in the Bolivian highlands and by the late 16th century Cerro de Potosi alone produced an estimated 60 per cent of all silver mined in the world. Source
All this silver was transported, by Spain, into Borneo and then into China. This, could be argued as the beginning of true globalism, global trade and silver being the world currency.

Many of the products imported into New Spain were highly coveted luxury goods. Silk was popular, both in its raw form and finely embroidered, as was porcelain, diamonds, pearls, ivory and wooden furniture. Cotton from the Philippines, and other parts of Asia, became highly profitable due to the high quality. Other products in demand were spices, tea, Indian linen, amber, swords and knives, potassium nitrate for gunpowder, and mercury, for industrial use to mine silver. Source
That sure sounds a lot like globalism to me – with Spain controlling the flow of silver and flow of imports back into Europe through “New Spain”

This global trade would continue to grow, continue to increase and increase the worlds wealth, especially China’s wealth since they were acquiring all the silver for their manufactured goods. China would continue conducting trade with Spain, and then the U.K., for the next 150+ years. This would lead right into the “opium wars” where the West wanted their silver back, as China had most of the worlds silver supply, but China shutdown trade. So, the retaliation was to begin importing opium into China and the only acceptable currency for the opium was silver.

These “trade wars” sound exactly like what is happening today except instead of China acquiring wealth and silver China has acquired debt and treasuries. China has also been acquiring lots of gold. It is estimated that China could have as much 25,000 tons of gold in a variety of accounts that are not reported on the global monetary accounting systems. This is, of course, a theory, however, there is an estimated 25k+ tons of gold, with some estimates as high as 40k tons, that has flowed from West to East that can not be easily accounted. But I digress.

Enter the United States
When the Founding Fathers of the United States were writing the Constitution they used the bases for the Pieces of Eight as the formula for U.S. Coinage as codified in the Coinage Act of 1792.

The Founding Fathers were well aware of currency debasement and actually addressed this, in plain English, in Section 19 of the Coinage Act

Section 19. Penalty on debasing the coins – And be it further enacted, That if any of the gold or silver coins which shall be struck or coined at the said mint shall be debased or made worse as to the proportion of the fine gold or fine silver therein contained, or shall be of less weight or value than the same out to be pursuant to the directions of this act, through the default or with the connivance of any of the officers or persons who shall be employed at the said mint, for the purpose of profit or gain, or otherwise with a fraudulent intent, and if any of the said officers or persons shall embezzle any of the metals which shall at any time be committed to their charge for the purpose of being coined, or any of the coins which shall be struck or coined at the said mint, every such officer or person who shall commit any or either of the said offenses, shall be deemed guilty of felony, and shall suffer death. Source

What this means is every member, associate and employee of the Federal Reserve system since 1934 should be tried for, and probably found guilty of, currency debasement and suffer the penalty as spelled out above. Furthermore, it could argued that every Secretary of Treasury and President of the United States could be tried for debasing the currency as well.

What I know is this – silver, which translates to money in many countries around the world – is money and should be the backbone of our currency today, just as it has been for most of monetary history. Until sound money is returned to the system, in the form of silver or gold or both, governments, and their corporate friends, will continue their global corrupt crime spree.

I feel as if one of the best things I can do for my family is acquire silver, educate people to silver and encourage others to research silver and the important role it is currently playing in our lives today. Got physical silver?

We would encourage everyone to read How Silver Changed the World which is the inspiration for this article.

https://thedailycoin.org/2018/06/05/silver-the-original-world-currency/

SilverSeek.com

http://silverseek.com/article/silver-–-original-world-currency-17286

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Deviant Conundrum called Silver
By: Michael Ballanger

When I was a young lad, there was a classmate (let's call him "Frankie") in the very early years of my education whose behavior was quite often deemed as "peculiar" and while I found him immensely entertaining, the teaching staff and my fellow students did not entirely agree. Frankie was the kind of kid who would bang on our doorknocker on a frigid winter morning just before sunrise, fully clad in hockey skates, gloves and stick, and ask if he could skate on our frozen backyard hockey rink. The fact that it was a school day made it not exactly the brightest of decisions but my Dad would invariably say "Alright. You two boys have got 20 minutes then back in your houses to get ready for school

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Don't Make Short Bets On Silver!
SalivateMetal

Published on Jun 8, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Silver Market Heating Up
Silver Fortune

Published on Jun 13, 2018
Silver market analysis.