• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Looking At Silver

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Huge Silver Deposit Discovery in China - How Much Silver is Left?
Silver Fortune

Published on Dec 11, 2018
A good starting point for a broader discussion on how much silver is left in the ground.

Support Silver Fortune, shop at SD Bullion! Free shipping over $99, and a 1 oz. round for new customers! sdbullion.com/sf
(I am compensated by SD Bullion when the at spot round is claimed by new customers)

Support Silver Fortune through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/silverfortune

International Silver Syndicate poured silver, featuring various popular YouTube silver and gold channels, including your's truly: https://mkbarzandbullion.com/pages/in...
(MK Barz does offer a small share of profits to channels featured on the ISS bars)

Any content within this video or any other video by the Silver Fortune channel is merely one man's opinion, commentary, and analysis, or actual information obtained from elsewhere, and should not be constituted as legal, investment, or financial advice. Make your own financial decisions, or consult a professional if you'd prefer to go that route. The Silver Fortune channel disclaims any liability for legal, financial, or investment decisions made.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Can Silver Be 2019’s Star Metal?
Kitco NEWS

Silver is like gold on “steroids” and can potentially rally even more than the yellow metal in 2019, said Garrett Goggin, editor of GSA Silver.

“With the volatility of the markets, gold is starting to come back into favor…if the Fed takes its foot off the gas, gold could do extremely well and silver could follow,” Goggin told Kitco News.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Is Silver Primed To Take The Spotlight?
SalivateMetal

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The REAL Value of Silver.
Silver Slayer

Published on Dec 13, 2018
Hope you enjoyed this video! If you did make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more content like this! In this video i talk about the real value of silver and share the many reasons why.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ag spot $16.00+/- T.oz today. whistle:

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I wonder when silver hits $20-25 how many will rush to dump their silver? It has been painful since 2011 but not as bad as the years watching paint dry was more fun than watching Ag price ($4.50-$11, the years we got excited by a five cent move...lol)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
How Much Silver is there for Each Person on Earth?
Silver Fortune

Published on Mar 13, 2019
Silver is relatively rare, compared to the global population, but how rare is it?

Get your Silver Fortune silver bar here! Use SF10 for 10% off:
https://mkbarzandbullion.com/collecti...
(I am compensated per bar sold)

Support Silver Fortune, shop at SD Bullion! Free shipping over $99, and a 1 oz. round for new customers! sdbullion.com/sf
(I am compensated by SD Bullion when the at spot round is claimed by new customers)

Support Silver Fortune through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/silverfortune

Any content within this video or any other video by the Silver Fortune channel is merely one man's opinion, commentary, and analysis, or actual information obtained from elsewhere, and should not be constituted as legal, investment, or financial advice. Make your own financial decisions, or consult a professional if you'd prefer to go that route. The Silver Fortune channel disclaims any liability for legal, financial, or investment decisions made.