• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Looking At Silver

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Huge Silver Deposit Discovery in China - How Much Silver is Left?
Silver Fortune

Published on Dec 11, 2018
A good starting point for a broader discussion on how much silver is left in the ground.

Support Silver Fortune, shop at SD Bullion! Free shipping over $99, and a 1 oz. round for new customers! sdbullion.com/sf
(I am compensated by SD Bullion when the at spot round is claimed by new customers)

Support Silver Fortune through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/silverfortune

International Silver Syndicate poured silver, featuring various popular YouTube silver and gold channels, including your's truly: https://mkbarzandbullion.com/pages/in...
(MK Barz does offer a small share of profits to channels featured on the ISS bars)

Any content within this video or any other video by the Silver Fortune channel is merely one man's opinion, commentary, and analysis, or actual information obtained from elsewhere, and should not be constituted as legal, investment, or financial advice. Make your own financial decisions, or consult a professional if you'd prefer to go that route. The Silver Fortune channel disclaims any liability for legal, financial, or investment decisions made.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Can Silver Be 2019’s Star Metal?
Kitco NEWS

Silver is like gold on “steroids” and can potentially rally even more than the yellow metal in 2019, said Garrett Goggin, editor of GSA Silver.

“With the volatility of the markets, gold is starting to come back into favor…if the Fed takes its foot off the gas, gold could do extremely well and silver could follow,” Goggin told Kitco News.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Is Silver Primed To Take The Spotlight?
SalivateMetal

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The REAL Value of Silver.
Silver Slayer

Published on Dec 13, 2018
Hope you enjoyed this video! If you did make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more content like this! In this video i talk about the real value of silver and share the many reasons why.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ag spot $16.00+/- T.oz today. whistle:

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I wonder when silver hits $20-25 how many will rush to dump their silver? It has been painful since 2011 but not as bad as the years watching paint dry was more fun than watching Ag price ($4.50-$11, the years we got excited by a five cent move...lol)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
How Much Silver is there for Each Person on Earth?
Silver Fortune

Published on Mar 13, 2019
Silver is relatively rare, compared to the global population, but how rare is it?

Get your Silver Fortune silver bar here! Use SF10 for 10% off:
https://mkbarzandbullion.com/collecti...
(I am compensated per bar sold)

Support Silver Fortune, shop at SD Bullion! Free shipping over $99, and a 1 oz. round for new customers! sdbullion.com/sf
(I am compensated by SD Bullion when the at spot round is claimed by new customers)

Any content within this video or any other video by the Silver Fortune channel is merely one man's opinion, commentary, and analysis, or actual information obtained from elsewhere, and should not be constituted as legal, investment, or financial advice. Make your own financial decisions, or consult a professional if you'd prefer to go that route. The Silver Fortune channel disclaims any liability for legal, financial, or investment decisions made.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
From the time machine...………….

Silver Prices COLLAPSE: On This Day In History
SalivateMetal

Published on Mar 27, 2019

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Like he starts out PAPER Ag and ELECTRONIC GOLD = aka UNICORNS - they really do not exist. "NEXT".

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Silver: The New Normal Will Be 3-4 Times Higher - w/ Paul "Half Dollar" Eberhart
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 5, 2019
Paul "Half Dollar" Eberhart, writer and editor for Silver Doctors, joins me to discuss the metals markets, what the power shift East will look like, and why silver is critical to come out in good position on the other side of the coming reset.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Approx 45 min mark " Only about 50% of the American public own any stocks"...LOL.
PM holders are even a smaller fraction of 50% of American Society.
Outside of that he's "Preaching to the Choir" here.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
World Silver Survey: 5 Key Takeaways
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 12, 2019
The supply and demand side of silver which, in the future, I believe will be far more important than the paper side of the market.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Silver Institute Silver Survey 2019 Report - Demand up - Supply down
Illuminati Silver

Published on Apr 12, 2019
https://www.illuminatisilver.com

https://www.illuminatisilver.com/sign...

https://www.paypal.me/illuminatisilve...

Today is Friday 12th April 2019 and we are discussing the recently released World Silver Survey 2019 Produced for The Silver Institute by the GFMS team at Refinitiv.

Before we go into the report in detail, there are some notable headline points to cover:

1. “Physical demand increased 4% in 2018, propelled by a modest rise in jewellery and silverware fabrication, and a jump in coin and bar demand. Indeed, investment in silver bars and coins grew by an impressive 20% last year, driven by an exceptionally strong demand sentiment in India.”

2. Industrial fabrication lost 1% last year which slightly reduced its market share from 59% to 56%. Solar Panel demand actually fell slightly for the first time in 3 years mainly the result of excess inventories to be cleared as well as ‘thrifting’ – though this was partially offset by an increase in electronics and brazing alloys and solder sectors.

3. “For the third consecutive year, silver mine output fell, declining by 2% last year driven primarily by the lead/zinc sectors.”
Scrap also declined some 1.6% primarily because of the near 8% decline in the silver price, which combined, resulted in “pushing total silver supply for 2018 down by 3%.”

The result of the above places the physical market in a deficit of 29.2 Moz or 908 tonnes which is approximately 3% of annual demand.

So, looking at the chart we can see that total supply results in 1,004.3 million oz against total physical demand of 1,033.5 million oz; providing a physical deficit of 29.2 million oz. Taking into account ETP Inventory Build and Exchange Inventory build the deficit rises to 80.1 million ounces.

Now it has to be mentioned here that such a small deficit should not engender particular excitement, as it falls well within the margin of error when organisations attempt to calculate these figures - however it does provide an interesting trend.

For subscribers generally, the important elements to note are; that coin and bar demand are up nearly 31 million oz (over 20%) - though the figures are still lower than each of the years between 2013 – 2016; and the fall in industrial fabrication of 7.2 million oz (which supports our consistent analysis and commentary that Industrial production levels would be down), and we expect these figures to fall further in 2019 – it is an additional sign in the slowdown of economic growth and therefore the falling demand for silver for industrial purposes.

The LBMA silver price averaged $15.71/oz in 2018 down by 7.8% year on year. Trading took place within a $3.55 range reaching a high of $17.52 and a low of $13.97 oz – to put this in perspective, silver is currently standing at $15.06 oz having opened the year at $15.49.

We shall be covering this report in greater detail within the Inner Sanctum tomorrow where we indicate some tell tale signs that all is not quite as it seems.

Please view our latest videos:

The Silver Shortage Myth - How to Tell
https://youtu.be/LmYxzPw_1SE

Gold and Silver Weekly Update - w/ e 5th April 2019
https://youtu.be/039X4XicZhU

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The Number One glaring difference between Silver and Gold is silver gets destroyed in many of the products that use it. Once the product breaks or becomes out dated the product gets thrown away. Nobody collects and recycles IRFD tags which BILLIONS of products use in product and price control. The customer merely discards them into the trash, Not Recycling.
Gold on the other hand is preserved as wealth and what is used in manufacturing very little gets destroyed or unrecoverable.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
India's Massive Appetite for Silver
Silver Fortune

Published on Apr 15, 2019
Understanding just how much silver demand India accounted for last year drives home the point of their importance to the silver market.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
World's Largest Silver Miner Production PLUNGES In 2019!
StackingThreePercenter

Published on Apr 16, 2019
Hey everyone, thanks for tuning in! Real quick video here as an update to current supply and demand in #silver. Miners production supply has significantly dropped over the past year. What is next??

Be sure to please consider hitting SUBSCRIBE for all my content.

Please SHARE this video on other platforms, as it's the only way to get the good word out!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Another Silver Mine Closes, and the Fake Markets Ignore It
Silver Fortune

Published on May 7, 2019
Another major closure of a silver mine, and yet the synthetic markets ignore it all.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MASSIVE Mexican Silver Mine SHUT DOWN! How Will This Affect Silver Prices?
SalivateMetal

Published on May 9, 2019

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Huge Silver Deposit Discovery in China - How Much Silver is Left?
Silver Fortune

A good starting point for a broader discussion on how much silver is left in the ground.

International Silver Syndicate poured silver, featuring various popular YouTube silver and gold channels, including your's truly: https://mkbarzandbullion.com/pages/in...
(MK Barz does offer a small share of profits to channels featured on the ISS bars)

China is loaded with fake silver

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Where Silver Supply And Demand Meet!
SalivateMetal

Published on May 11, 2019

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
How Long Can Silver Mines Last With Silver Prices THIS Low?
SalivateMetal

Published on May 19, 2019

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How Long Can Silver Mines Last With Silver Prices THIS Low?
SalivateMetal
Most investors realize there are very few "Silver Mines". Silver production is usually a bi-product of other metal mining, usually lead and gold miners.
Yes, there are a few Silver Mines but very few and they still rely on the bi-product of other metals to help keep costs down, zinc and copper along with trace amounts of gold.
I've been an investor in that field and was fortunate enough to get out at a good time. DYODD / YMMV