• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Looking for Industrial Electrician

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
My company is looking for an electrician with experience in heavy industry. Residential electricians, or only electronics techs need not apply. I need a candidate with experience with overhead cranes, electric motors, general 480V, 3-phase wiring.Experience with induction furnaces would be a definite plus. Duties will also include general industrial maintenance tasks. You will get dirty! I need a self-starter, capable of working productively with a minimum of supervision, or hand holding.

Location: South Beloit, IL. Looking for someone living within driving distance, not relocation, in case it doesn't work out. Weekends and call-ins a must. Competitive wages commensurate with experience. Send resumes to HR@winnfoundry.com.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You're competing with the oilfield.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
You're competing with the oilfield.
That's exactly what I was thinking...

Got a buddy in NM that does this kind of work, in the oilfields.

I suggest Bechtel?

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
You guys might be right about that, but I'm looking for a older guy that doesn't want to relocate. The oil patch is mainly for young bucks.