• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Louisiana teacher handcuffed forcibly after asking questions at board meeting

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
If that school district is anything like they are in Kentucky hell they put a school tax on everything: Land Line, Cell phone(S), electric bill, Car tags, Cable Bill.....
The Lexington, KY schools reap more tax revenue than the city/county does.

I say poor fiscal management skills to these "Professionals" who can not even teach at the elementary level.
AKA - Incompetency Rises to its Highest Level.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I hope they get to teach that cop a lesson !!!

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The way I understand it, she was asking questions related to the school system's superintendent's $38K raise vs no raise for the teachers. That will get you thrown out 100% of the time by said superintendent no matter how civil you are with your questions.

Any wonder why our society is so fucked up?

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
One wonders how you americans let the list get so short to begin with.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Because acting against the communists will require a revolt of the people. I don't see many places where that's happened in the world. The UK, Australia and much of Europe is far worse off today than the US as they couldn't get enough people to revolt against their threat of the communist globalists. Unfortunately, the US seems to be following their lead. The only hope that Americans have is they, unlike those other example nations I mentioned, are armed to the teeth. That can come in handy should Americans decide that enough is enough. Time will tell.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The way I understand she was asking questions related to the school system's superintendent's $38K raise vs no raise for the teachers. That will get you thrown out 100% of the time by said superintendent no matter how civil you are with your questions.

Any wonder why our society is so fucked up?
Now, for the rest of the story...

Teachers in that school district have NOT had a raise in 10 years. The cop and the idiots who hired the way overpriced super are getting off really easy...for now...

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I got a feeling that super and cop will both be rightfully sued for their incredible ignorance, stupidity displayed through unlawful force. The video just makes that obvious...

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Now, for the rest of the story...

Teachers in that school district have NOT had a raise in 10 years. The cop and the idiots who hired the way overpriced super are getting off really easy...for now...
The police motto, which used to be "To Protect and Serve" has been changed to "To Enforce the Law".

Why is anyone surprised by this?

We now live in a Police State whose sole purpose is to enrich and protect the elite.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That teacher will soon be worth millions. Is she single?
What's really fvcked up is where that money has to come from. She needs to sue them, the angry cop and the moron supe, personally, as well as their offices. But she'll get another moron lawyer to do the work for her and lead her away from the personal responsibility of her attackers and toward just us paying the bill.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The police motto, which used to be "To Protect and Serve" has been changed to "To Enforce the Law".

Why is anyone surprised by this?

We now live in a Police State whose sole purpose is to enrich and protect the elite.
Even the motto "To Protect and Serve", begs the question, WHO ??

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
What's really fvcked up is where that money has to come from. She needs to sue them, the angry cop and the moron supe, personally, as well as their offices. But she'll get another moron lawyer to do the work for her and lead her away from the personal responsibility of her attackers and toward just us paying the bill.
She would be paid in taxpayer money. What should happen is both the super and the cop should have to pay her out of their own pockets, not the pockets of the taxpayer!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
She would be paid in taxpayer money. What should happen is both the super and the cop should have to pay her out of their own pockets, not the pockets of the taxpayer!
Both are bonded and insured instruments of the corporation, and thus:

She would be paid in taxpayer money.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Everybody has seen what happens in these things often enough to know the outcome. Instead of kicking the hornets nest from inside the hive, you would think it would be smarter to set it on fire and run before the swarm takes you out. There are so many other ways to deal with this kind of stuff.

for example; 1) the teachers could all work together to fail the standardized test and get the super fired.
2) go public in the news make it front page stuff in the local paper
3) get local businesses to refuse to sell groceries, services, heating gas etc to the super or swarm them in public so they cannot go anywhere without backlash.

and that was just little nobody me thinking for 5 minutes.

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Everybody has seen what happens in these things often enough to know the outcome. Instead of kicking the hornets nest from inside the hive, you would think it would be smarter to set it on fire and run before the swarm takes you out. There are so many other ways to deal with this kind of stuff.

for example; 1) the teachers could all work together to fail the standardized test and get the super fired.
2) go public in the news make it front page stuff in the local paper
3) get local businesses to refuse to sell groceries, services, heating gas etc to the super or swarm them in public so they cannot go anywhere without backlash.

and that was just little nobody me thinking for 5 minutes.
1) The system is bad enough without screwing kids within it further. It'd be just like Congress is doing now; holding one group hostage with a shutdown until they get the other side to cave in.
2) It'd be the best chance of fighting back depending on the size of the town and local politics. It'll take time and effort but mostly it could work; unless the teachers individually get bored or start to worry about themselves first.
3) Maybe 20 years ago; maybe in really remote town America. But in this day and age, I could easily survive without using a single local business if I had to do so. I wouldn't really notice the changes of providers. With his income, the sup could do so even easier than I could do so. Most anyone could do so.

Sometimes kicking the nest from inside gets the most effect and visibility. Hell of a self-sacrifice, though I'm sure that wasn't her intention at all.