• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Lynette Zang - Bullion Banks Are Going to DOWN

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of this lady or her company before, but damn, she's right on target.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've posted a few of her/ITM videos and she get interviewed and interviews others in the PM and finances.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is another Q&A for ITM and Lynette:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here is another Q&A for ITM and Lynette:
Let's hope so. The bankster maggots sure are having fun with their paper metal scams today. I've stacked silver, gold, and platinum with the flash fire sale today.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Predicted the Reset to occur early January as well as the introduction of UBI. Take her advice with a grain of salt. Repeat. Buy Gold and Silver. Always. That's it. Market crashing yesterday.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They never get the timing right, even when their conclusions are correct. Dunno if the bullion banks are "going down", but I do see them getting into a pickle if they insist on continued suppression of bullion prices with their derivatives. Paper silver in particular desperately needs to be allowed to rise. Else the vaults will continue to be drained. The demand for physical is not going to stop anytime soon.

Friday trading in the silver futures looked like some deep pockets(goldman) getting on the other side of the trade...or at least getting out of the way of the freight train. We shall see soon. At NY open gold was immediately slammed down and silver pushed up.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have never seen or heard anybody calling a specific time. The closest has been talk about by Summer or within the year.
Unless you have other information. I know I don't.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was listening to her in the period from Nov-Dec and she most definitely mentioned all of this by January. Greg Mannarino mentioned it in one of his vids as well. He joked about it. Called for both UBI and the over the weekend Great Reset. She is a perma bull and will be right at some point.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If there's one thing our rulers have proven masterful at...it's maintaining their scams far longer than anyone would have believed. They bury every problem under a mountain of paper and, while it doesn't solve anything, it does make people forget about it for awhile.

Housing/mortgage collapse? No problem...here's some paper! Bond market cratering? No problem...here's some paper! Businesses collapsing due to plandemic lockdowns? No problem...have some paper! Metals spiking due to rational inflation concerns? No problem...we'll paper it over!

Titanic clashes going on in fake metals markets. NY bias is clearly down...while Asia is clearly up. Asia favored gold, NY favors silver. Interesting times. Look at the size of some of these bars.

1614621999829.png

1614624247871.png

Last edited:

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Frankly she is a bit fucking stupid... she warns against SLV, she then trolls through the paperwork in which they warn that in the event of the "authorized participants" not being able to supply new baskets of silver that the price of SLV may become volatile and may not represent the underlying NAV. What the paperwork doesn't say and she seems to miss is that under these circumstances SLV will trade @ a premium to the silver price. Just like PSLV did back when the last run was on.

So... the setup is, due to lack of silver supply, you know the silver that people don't think they are buying anyway... huh?..., SLV COULD end up trading at a premium to the underlying silver price.

To me that sounds like SLV is going to offer a bigger return than silver is for your play money. Buy low premium, sell high premium... if you did it with PSLV you'd have been 40% better off!

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But she is showing you how to survive...even thrive. I caught the last act. Claims a paltry $1800 in stimulus over the course of a year constitutes UBI along with unemployment kickers from the Feds. Even if you think the UI rate in America is 25% how in the hell does that constitute UBI if 3/4 and I am being kind here don't get it. Sorry just an old hack from NY. Feel free to call they'll set you up with semi numismatics for a small fee.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But she is showing you how to survive...even thrive. I caught the last act. Claims a paltry $1800 in stimulus over the course of a year constitutes UBI along with unemployment kickers from the Feds. Even if you think the UI rate in America is 25% how in the hell does that constitute UBI if 3/4 and I am being kind here don't get it. Sorry just an old hack from NY. Feel free to call they'll set you up with semi numismatics for a small fee.

At the least the whole picture is one of increasing pressure on price. Play it how you will, it looks like we are headed for a good run up.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
How The FED is Losing Control...Lynette Zang