• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Maggots in the Rice: Gendercide in China | Crime Shock: Asia Exposed

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Crime Shock: Asia Exposed - Episode 1: Maggots in the Rice: Gendercide in China In rural China, baby girls are often referred to as “maggots in the rice”.

Not only are parents required to bring them up, they also have to pay the dowry when the girls marry into another family. On the other hand, boys are believed to be more able to provide for the family, support elderly parents and carry on the family name.

This pro-boy bias has led to widespread practices of gendercide. To make matters worse, China’s strict ‘One Child Policy’, originally implemented to control its burgeoning population, has exacerbated the age-old prejudice by making a male heir an even more precious commodity.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Selective sex abortion has been going on in China for decades. Every couple wants a boy. If the wife is expecting a girl girl, she is killed.

The saying is "Abortion is Pro-Woman". How is it Pro-Woman, when the unborn baby that is killed is a girl??? Its not.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
CL: Yer joking, I know. But... you CAN buy girls over there. To keep. I actually took this pic of a few of them as they scattered in the stalls where they were on display dressed in identical outfits. <-- TINS, bro. All about 15-17 years old. There were about 200' of stalls.

POORGIRL.JPG

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
CL: Yer joking, I know. But... you CAN buy girls over there. To keep. I actually took this pic of a few of them as they scattered in the stalls where they were on display dressed in identical outfits. <-- TINS, bro. All about 15-17 years old. There were about 200' of stalls.

View attachment 158877
Fucking animals these Chinese

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

View attachment 158877
so THAT'S where Corona STD virus 19 started...

makes sense

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well, I guess that's a good way to collapse your civilization in a few generations.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

View attachment 158877
yikes... They to young but old enough to work the gardens. I'd just have to hide the rats, cats and bats.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, I guess that's a good way to collapse your civilization in a few generations.
or perhaps jeopardize your own future

especially if all those men become desperate, at the same time, and focus their energies against the .gov...

sometimes those in charge don't see the future too clearly...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I had a co-worker who had adopted a couple of Chinese baby girls years ago just because he and his wife couldn't stand the idea of this crap. Self punishing though, not enough women to go around.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Crime Shock: Asia Exposed - Episode 1: Maggots in the Rice: Gendercide in China In rural China, baby girls are often referred to as “maggots in the rice”.

Not only are parents required to bring them up, they also have to pay the dowry when the girls marry into another family. On the other hand, boys are believed to be more able to provide for the family, support elderly parents and carry on the family name.

This pro-boy bias has led to widespread practices of gendercide. To make matters worse, China’s strict ‘One Child Policy’, originally implemented to control its burgeoning population, has exacerbated the age-old prejudice by making a male heir an even more precious commodity.

Communist regimes are evil and do NOT value life in general. How many hundreds of millions of people have been slaughtered by communists? Not counting the abortion holocaust.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner

View attachment 158877
So where is the sold out american media on this? Ahhh that's right they are busy trying to shame american men for a rape culture when american woman are living in the safest culture the world has ever seen and are treated like gods.

China pays too well I guess or its all a part of their plan.