• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Mail-in ballots

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score
just currious what others think about mail-in ballots. Personally j dont get why we need that since thats badically what an absentee ballot is. I just feel it is another avenue for voting fraud. Among other issues. Would like to hear other views and pros vs cons you can think of.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
just another form of no ID voting. it greases the skids for those that seek to commit vote fraud.

the group that is pushing it thinks they cant win with vote ID -- so attempting to change the rules of the contest

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Mail in voting, if allowed, will certainly be a problem. I believe that the fraud and incompetence associated with it will lead to further civil unrest.

I saw an interview with one of the Communist VP possibilities, Karen Bass where she basically stated that Americans shouldn't have to put their life on the line to vote. I completely disagree. Whether there is present danger in the streets or risk from an invisible virus it is the duty of all Americans to show up and vote if they want to have a say in who leads the nation. The founders knew that by voting for independence it could have likely resulted in their death. Why should it be any different for us?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fraud. No ifs, ands or buts. It's election fraud.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mail in voting, if allowed, will certainly be a problem. I believe that the fraud and incompetence associated with it will lead to further civil unrest.

I saw an interview with one of the Communist VP possibilities, Karen Bass where she basically stated that Americans shouldn't have to put their life on the line to vote. I completely disagree. Whether there is present danger in the streets or risk from an invisible virus it is the duty of all Americans to show up and vote if they want to have a say in who leads the nation. The founders knew that by voting for independence it could have likely resulted in their death. Why should it be any different for us?

I think it will add confusion and will increase the distrust of the process and politicians that is already at all time high. It will just divide the country more. The voting process is not trusted now with so many examples of fraud.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score

That is why I think there is a process already in place for those at risk, it's called absentee ballots (not that these are fraud proof but adding another process isn't going to reduce fraud imo). I think it's a bunch of crap having mail in votes. `They' are setting the stage for the people not accepting the outcome no matter who is elected. Very sad. Got my mail in notification in the mail, we have to file an application in order to receive mail in ballot.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I've said it before, if and when mail in voting is invoked for the 2020 presidential election...at that moment... we'll know we've lost. There will no longer be any doubt!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes. The Rats cannot win a legitimate election, in most regions, so they have to resort to vote fraud. Mail in ballots will make it much easier to steal elections. That is obviously what they’re aiming for.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yes. The Rats cannot win a legitimate election, in most regions, so they have to resort to vote fraud. Mail in ballots will make it much easier to steal elections. That is obviously what they’re aiming for.
The Rats can't win an election so the Repukes are helping them do it! Absolutely corrupt politicians corrupt absolutely!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well this may appear to be the case but something is missing.

852E3D2F-708B-4C0A-8E71-B61EF24D64D5.jpeg

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mail-In-Voting is fraud plain and simple.

First, you lose a chain of custody for the ballot. How do you know your ballot was counted or wasn't substituted?

Second, and more insidious, is that whomever is counting the ballots knows who you voted for. If a more draconian leadership is elected what is to prevent them from using those ballots to create an enemies list? It is bad enough that your party affiliation, or lack of one, is public knowledge and has already been used to discriminate against people in both public and private sectors.

Thirdly, as mentioned above, we have a plethora of venues for certain parties to inject fraudulent ballots to bulk up their numbers.

Many people ask why absentee ballots are not a problem? Simple, the number of absentee ballots usually never tip a race even if all of them are assumed to be for the underdog. The only exception is in a very close election and even then, those absentee ballots are rechecked and re-verified, that is why it takes so long to count absentee ballots in a close election.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
really good to see you AgGal!

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Why even have an election at this point....the shit has been rigged forever....

I still don't get how everything in government at all levels is so corrupt, fraudulent and broken, but Muricans swear that these election rituals are pure and accurate?

I think it's time to start seriously thinking about a peaceful separation of the US states.

In this upcoming shit-show disaster called an election, neither party or side is going to accept the result of the other.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's time to start seriously thinking about a peaceful separation of the US states.
I believe that has been tried. ...the result? 630,000 dead Americans. The president that presided over that disgustingly treasonous act is, I'm told, one of the great presidents in American history. I personally believe Abe Lincoln was precisely what his heroic assassin claimed...a TYRANT in desperate need of removal from office.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why even have an election at this point..

I've said for a long time, why have any elections at all (ever).

"Democracy sucks. It's two wolves and one sheep voting on what's for dinner."

Get rid of ALL elections, and the non-stop nonsense that goes on 24/7/365 about whether Statist Candidate D is a bigger or lesser evil than Statist Candidate R.

Let a computer chose officeholders at random, like a lottery. Everybody who wants to president or congresscritter or mayor or judge or dog catcher, you buy a "lottery ticket" for let's say $10,000 for president, $1,000 for Congress, or $100 for mayor. The exact dollar amounts are irrelevant, you get the point. Use the money raised by the lottery to reduce or eliminate taxation.

No insane political campaigns.

You can't argue that somebody chosen at random can do any worse than the stooges (of both major parties) have done over the last 100 years.

Oh yeah, term limits,. One term per office. Period.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that has been tried. ...the result? 630,000 dead Americans. The president that presided over that disgustingly treasonous act is, I'm told, one of the great presidents in American history. I personally believe Abe Lincoln was precisely what his heroic assassin claimed...a TYRANT in desperate need of removal from office.

The world would be a much better place today if indeed the South had seceded successfully,

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps the 10th Amendment would be more than a mere historical footnote.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Absentee voting has been around for years, and when the racists move the polling places away from the minorities...https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...es-in-recent-years-rights-group-idUSKCN1VV09J
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - States across the American South have closed nearly 1,200 polling places since the Supreme Court weakened a landmark voting-discrimination law in 2013, according to a report released by a civil-rights group on Tuesday.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score
really good to see you AgGal!
Thank you Scorpio and everyone else. Been a tough ride but buy grace still breathing, still fighting.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps the 10th Amendment would be more than a mere historical footnote.
For the benefit of those reading this 20 years (2 years ??) from now wondering what a 10th Ammedment was referring to, or for those who have never read it....copied from Mr. GOOGLE pants

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For the benefit of those reading this 20 years (2 years ??) from now wondering what a 10th Ammedment was referring to, or for those who have never read it....copied from Mr. GOOGLE pants

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people...

Not sure what happened to the 'people'.....multiple meanings there

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fitton's perspective